PDA

View Full Version : Stomach cramps and general unwell feeling :-(

Mum23boys
January 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Has anyone else had this at around 10 weeks - I had sharp cramps last night in bed the type that made me need to catch my breath and on and off today lighter ones. I generally feel lousy and emotional and want to cry or shout at everything. I also still feel a little bit sick which im hoping i s agood sign but im a bit worried about the cramps though not worried enough to go to the hospital since there is no bleeding or anything else.
ANYONE HAD SIMILAR COULD IT JUST BE THINGS STRETCHING ?

Wanting-a-girl
January 11th, 2013, 10:44 AM
I would maybe call the de about the sharp pains just to mention at least.... Are you moving around when you get the sharp pains? Could be round ligament

Mum23boys
January 11th, 2013, 11:30 AM
No its usually when i am sat or lying down seem to be fine when oving about and touch wood nothing for last hour or 2

Wanting-a-girl
January 11th, 2013, 11:34 AM
i know with my third i had terrrible ligament pain and even sitting up would set it off and it felt sharp and shooting and then it would stay sore for a few minutes and sorry tmi but orgasm would give me a very similar pain to
i think you are fine but if your worried give your dr a call

Mommyof3boys
January 11th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Has anyone else had this at around 10 weeks - I had sharp cramps last night in bed the type that made me need to catch my breath and on and off today lighter ones. I generally feel lousy and emotional and want to cry or shout at everything. I also still feel a little bit sick which im hoping i s agood sign but im a bit worried about the cramps though not worried enough to go to the hospital since there is no bleeding or anything else.
ANYONE HAD SIMILAR COULD IT JUST BE THINGS STRETCHING ?

I was having some cramping last week that was strong enought to make me stop and breath for a minute. I talked to my dr about it on Tuesday and they checked my urine for a UTI and he checked my cervix to make sure it was closed and said it all looked ok and may be normal uterine stretching as long as I don't have any bleeding or have them frequently. I would definetly talk to your doctor though if you are having any cramping just in case.

Mrs_P
January 12th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Ii;ve had loads of cramps this pregnancy, some during the night that have stopped me sleeping, some really severe that made me think i'm miscarrying. Really nasty, told the midwife and she said its probably cause its my fourth and unless there is proper bleeding or i am doubled up in really bad contraction type pain then they aren't bothered severity changes for different women and although not nice its nothing to really worry about - it could be everything stretching or it could be me pullnig already weak muscles and ligaments (and they are softer and more prone to damage during pregnancy) x

BabyCakesTor
January 13th, 2013, 02:01 AM
I actually went to the ER because of that today. They found a cyst on my ovary but everything was fine. Baby is growing and heart rate was 171bpm. I'm gonna make any appointment with my dr just to make sure. I'm thinking about getting a maternity support belt, as this is my 4th pregnancy too so maybe it's all my muscles are weak :/. I hope everything is ok with you.