PDA

View Full Version : aspartame

littlebee3
April 7th, 2011, 04:43 AM
hi,

I am new to the form, and new in trying to sway for a girl. I read many internet info, and found the page INGENDER, and GENDER DREAMING. I do not know where to start, as information are very confusing sometimes...one of the things I read is aspartame is good if swaying for a girl...but on the other hand I have heard that in scientific research it is said to favor CANCER. In this case swaying would be health risky, dont you thing, or is this wrong opinion? What do you think?

Zivic-Bubac
April 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM
I too believe aspartame is very unhealthy and I avoid products with it,or other arteficial sweeteners, TTC or not.
I am not competent on the subject, I hope you'll get more answers:luck:

Three Gorgeous Pickles
April 7th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I too have stopped anything with aspartame in it, although i am swaying pink. Aspartame has been linked to cancer especially brain tumours i think. Im also interested to hear what others views on this are.

twosweetlads
April 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Im not having it. At most I will have for a couple of days over ovulation. Its horrible nothing is worth making yourself sick over in my opinion x

twosweetlads
April 7th, 2011, 02:25 PM
I forgot to say im using xylitol if I need a sweetener it is acid forming and healthy. Goodluck x

Glittergirl
April 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I too don't like anything artificial including dyes and flavors. I drink a little CL to lower my pH and i only will plan on drinking that the week of O.

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 12:14 PM
hi,

I am new to the form, and new in trying to sway for a girl. I read many internet info, and found the page INGENDER, and GENDER DREAMING. I do not know where to start, as information are very confusing sometimes...one of the things I read is aspartame is good if swaying for a girl...but on the other hand I have heard that in scientific research it is said to favor CANCER. In this case swaying would be health risky, dont you thing, or is this wrong opinion? What do you think?

No one has to drink aspartame if they don't want to. Many many girls were conceived before the invention of aspartame! A lot of studies have been done and aspartame is believed to be safe. You will only be using it for a short time, so if you get pregnant quickly, even if it is risky, you should be just fine. Some people drink it all day long for many years.

Please read the following, it may help answer your questions...http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2038-Sweetening-up-your-sway!-For-pink-and-blue!&highlight=sweetening+sway

Out of the Blue
April 8th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I won't touch aspertame. I even quit chewing gum a few yrs ago since most types have it in them. IMO, not using aspertame won't break your sway if you're incorporating other parts of the diet and your ph levels appear to respond. If you do decide to use it, as atomic said above, you'll be using it for such a short time (hopefully).

Lilhoney
April 9th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I'm also concerned about aspartame! I just bought some xylitol to try in pepermint tea. Hopefully, pH will be low enough not to need any CL.

DoulaMama
April 10th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Aspartame is a big no for me too. I stay away from all artificial sweeteners.