PDA

View Full Version : MEAT!

Northern_Shutterbug
January 11th, 2013, 10:59 AM
I've always enjoyed red meat but we probably eat it 2-4 times a month at most. Now I've got my appetite back after illness and the stress of the the last week, all I want is meat! Bolognese sauce, burgers, steak, beef chow mien and what I'm really really wanting right now....

an ostrich burger!!!

How odd is that? I've had one bite years ago at a restaurant that no longer does them. I'm remembering the really heavy meaty taste it had! Argh, I just want meat! My hubby thinks its hilarious every time I say it and keeps offering his manhood to me (we haven't DTD since the night we conceived and I'm 6 weeks today.)

I'm going to be huge and full of cholesterol if this carries on for the next 8 months!

The Anchor
January 11th, 2013, 11:18 AM
LOL! My DH always makes a crack whenever I say I'm craving sausages. So glad everything is going well for your Northern...

Wanting-a-girl
January 11th, 2013, 11:32 AM
maybe low in iron
my friend craved re meat like crazy with her daughter and once she was put on an iron supp it went away

Northern_Shutterbug
January 11th, 2013, 12:51 PM
I've always had low iron and have run out of tablets but only in the last couple of days. I'll get some more but its the meaty taste I'm loving at the moment!!

Northern_Shutterbug
January 11th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Oh my goodness! Just polished off an entire special burger (a quarter pounder with cheese AND doner meat piled on top!) greasy and so unhealthy but so incredibly satisfying!!

I think I may have that melt in the middle chocolate pudding now #ravenous!

Wanting-a-girl
January 11th, 2013, 04:35 PM
That sound delicious

Northern_Shutterbug
January 11th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Oh it is, it is! Getting some indigestion now though, but think its something to do with the strong cough syrup I've just had.

pebmcpd7
January 11th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Oh my goodness! Just polished off an entire special burger (a quarter pounder with cheese AND doner meat piled on top!) greasy and so unhealthy but so incredibly satisfying!!

I think I may have that melt in the middle chocolate pudding now #ravenous!

Stop teasing us LE dieters northern!!!!

Northern_Shutterbug
January 12th, 2013, 03:36 AM
Sorry! Just think though I'm turning into a fatty and have a very slim chance if getting a girl because I didn't follow the LE before getting pregnant.