PDA

View Full Version : Grits

Mykids
December 28th, 2010, 10:17 AM
hi, hoe r u doing, we havent heard an update from you. did you start cycling.

Goodluck hun

grits
December 28th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Thanks for checking on me. My cycle is over and it was a BFN. Again. Trying to decide what to do next.

How are you? Are you in the tww?

Mykids
December 28th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Thanks for checking on me. My cycle is over and it was a BFN. Again. Trying to decide what to do next.

Oh grits i am so sorry Hun, Were u on long lupron this time.

I went in for a first beta yesterday (8dp5dt) beta was 7.75. so now should wait & watch what is next. i transffered a Early blast forming & a compacting embryo. so i am thinking it was a late implanter. This waiting game is so stressful.

Orchid
December 30th, 2010, 01:13 AM

So sorry grits.

grits
December 30th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Thanks, O. Will you be cycling soon? 2011 was your year, right?

Mykids
December 30th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Grits , i want to get over this as soon as possible. I am not positive with this cycle. I am planning to cycle with Dr P. Using MS. How soon i can cycle?

nuthinbutpink
December 30th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Are you in the MS trial?

nuthinbutpink
December 30th, 2010, 09:25 AM
You usually need to get AF, have a natural AF and then you may cycle

nuthinbutpink
December 30th, 2010, 09:26 AM
You should become a member so you can use chat!

Mykids
December 30th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Yes, i am approved for MS. I just used it once

grits
December 30th, 2010, 11:35 AM
You have to wait through your BFN AF. Some drs say you can cycle with the AF following your BFN AF but my dr recommended on additional AF and then start with the next. Dr. P will have a recommendation, for sure.

I'm so sad for you. I understand your pain.

Lillylolly
December 31st, 2010, 03:20 PM
I am sure Dr P will recommend one af before starting BCP. Wishing you the very best for your 2nd cycle.

Orchid
January 3rd, 2011, 01:45 AM
Thanks, O. Will you be cycling soon? 2011 was your year, right?

No cycling this year. Something unexpected came up. We don't know when will we be able to cycle. I am 32 and I have been planning this cycle for 2.5 years now. Classic example of sometimes we just can't plan everything in our life. Oh well we will enjoy our family of 3 for some more time.

grits
January 3rd, 2011, 06:32 AM
I do adore our small family. I want another but if it's not meant to be...

You're young and have plenty of time! And you'll be all studied up on what you want to do!