PDA

View Full Version : My family car stickers......

Deux Bleus
January 11th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Is it just me, or do those Family stick figure stickers on the back's of cars make GD worse!?

I always find myself looking at them & figuring out their family makeup.

If they have 3 DS' I think, "that poor mother must feel like me", x2 DS & x1 DD I get really excited that I still have a chance at my DG or if it's 1 of each I think :mad:!!

They are just in my face all the time & clearly my GD is getting pretty intense LOL :worry:

The Anchor
January 11th, 2013, 10:14 PM
LOL...DH thinks I'm insane but I always try to decipher them too. Like - what size car it is and how many kids they have. And see if I can count how many kids in the car compared to the stickers...

coocoobananas
January 11th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Uh yah! Just happened to me today in fact. Star Wars ones. 2 boys and then one with a bow... That was supposed to be me! But now I'll be the one you feel sorry for:(
I want to put new ones up though and be proud of my 3 boys... And that's probably how that mom feels too;) but I would still like a bow on the last one:(

jark22
January 11th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Nah- I don't get sad when I see those pictures.......I think they are so silly. It's like stereotypical minivan soccer mom :). I proudly have the minivan but no stickers.

Also- I would probably feel better seeing that someone has all boys.....not sad for them. Since finding out we are having our third boy, I am trying to surround myself with other moms of all boys. They can relate- and I love that! It has really helped to talk to other boy moms

Deux Bleus
January 11th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Coocoobananas & Jark22 - congrats on your soon to be new sons!!
I definately don't feel sad for people with 3 sons, but rather just wonder whether their Mother craves a DD like I do.
In actual fact, I get extremely clucky from little boys & could def see myself being a Mummy to 3 DS! I think same gender families are awesome as the relationship my boys have is so amazing.
In saying that Id def welcome a pink bundle with open arms. :)

Love that other people do have their own situations with the family stickers haha