PDA

View Full Version : Best time to start making some changes?

Threelittlemen2013
January 12th, 2013, 01:40 PM
We are going to sway for our final child in the fall of 2014 (I'll be 37). After 3 boys, we are hoping for a DD. I have always had a very boy friendly diet. Since I failed with my last LE sway after being on the diet for 3.5-4 months, I want to start making some changes prior to going hardcore LE.

How soon should I start making changes and what would you suggest? I lost 20 lbs. the first time and had a BMI of 18.1 so I don't want to do anything too drastic, too soon. Just enough to maybe make my sway a little stronger since this will be my last chance at a DD.

Thanks for any advice!

princessreader
January 12th, 2013, 03:03 PM
What kinds of changes do you mean? Did you previously go on LE diet for 4-5 months and then get an opposite? What was your diet consisting of?

Threelittlemen2013
January 12th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Changes to my diet. I don't think I would add supplements until 90 days prior to our first attempt. When I was swaying for a girl, I started the diet at the beginning of May and conceived mid-August. I went on to conceive a boy with this. I know there are other supplements I can change, less attempts, other things to play with but those are all things that would start closer to the attempt time.

With my last sway I skipped breakfast daily. Lunch was typically white rice w a little butter and cheese, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, light mayo on either a white bagel, corn tortilla's, low salt bread or a white pita pocket. Dinner was typically white pasta with low sodium tomato sauce w a little parm. cheese and a baked potato. Snack was usually watermelon, strawberries, licorice and a glass of red wine. I guess I am looking for ideas on how to start being "girl" friendly earlier but not restricting calories so much were I am losing too much weight. Maybe limiting meat to a few times a week and watching fat intake?

WantingPink
January 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Did you exercise, take antihistamines? What was CM like?

Threelittlemen2013
January 12th, 2013, 08:09 PM
I stopped exercising when I started the diet. I tend to hang onto muscle in my legs and while I lost a lot there, I think there is room for more to be lost. I only took 1 zyrtec the day I had my OPK+ since I had a little EWCM that morning. I was on baby aspirin, vitex and sp. Dropped Refresh the month we conceived.

Adia
January 13th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Maybe consider a personalized plan from Atomic to fit your individual needs? Everyone is different and I know she can help.
Good luck, I make girls naturally so I have no good advice!!!

Threelittlemen2013
January 13th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I plan on a personalized plan for sure!