PDA

View Full Version : DH wont do diet ....

wishing on a star
April 7th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Hi ladies i really need some help with this one. I have now been on strict girl diet for 12 weeks, i have lost 18lb in the process which im really pleased about however dh wont do diet or take supplements at all as he dosent believe in swaying!! So my question is how important is it that dh does diet as well?
Really not gonna budge him on this one and am so worried that its going to ruin my chances of getting a dd. Dont know what to do
xx

Coccinelle33
April 7th, 2011, 12:49 PM
my dh didn't do it and ate very salty things drank beer and energy drinks and we had a girl.

queen-of-harts
April 7th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I really think dh's diet is only a fraction as important as our is. I would try to slip him girl foods when you can but really concentrate on your diet which you seem to be great!

wishing on a star
April 7th, 2011, 01:02 PM
thank you so much for the replys ladies i have been seriously streesing about this ( which i dont want to do as stress raises testosterone and sways blue lol) just got a + on my digital opk this morning and bd last night so hoping to end up with a two day cut off. Really hoping this is my month as dont know how much longer i can keep this diet up, i am so badly craving a chinese lol
xxx

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 08:31 AM
I don't think it's very important at all. My husband wouldn't sway either and in fact a lot of people's won't. It's ok, regardless!!!