PDA

View Full Version : Another scan tomorrow

Northern_Shutterbug
January 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Should be 6+3 tomorrow and having a scan just to check what's happened with the fluid and mass. I'm guessing that they're going to completely rule out ectopic now as I've not had any bleeding or pain since.

Its strange though because I've not felt pregnant for the last few days. I've got sore boobs but I'm not exhausted like I was with the boys. I just have a feeling the sac isn't going to have progressed when they look tomorrow.

Perhaps I'm preparing myself for bad news.

Wanting-a-girl
January 13th, 2013, 11:54 AM
i am def not as tired with this pregnancy... but all the pounding headaches and morning sickness seem to be making up for that

how are you feeling other than the lack of faitigue? with my boys i really had nol symtoms except for the worst heartburn ever but that was later on and the fatigue so maybe you are just gonna get an easy pregnancy

i cant wait for the update :) im sure it will be great news!!

WantingPink
January 13th, 2013, 12:00 PM
When I was 6 weeks (now I am 8) I can remember there were several days when I didn't feel pregnant either (other than sore boobs). I felt so good. Well, I am 8 weeks now and that has definitely changed. For those of us that feel crappy during PG I think we forget that early on we can have "good days". I am sure everything is fine!! Let us know how it goes tomorrow!!

Northern_Shutterbug
January 13th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Wanting-a-girl - I'm a bit tired by the afternoon and eating like a horse, but that's it. With the boys I was falling asleep on the sofa by early evening. And as for eating so much, I'm a pig generally anyway, so not too different.

fish2012
January 13th, 2013, 04:28 PM
good luck hun hope all goes well x

Wanting-a-girl
January 13th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Ahhh I ate like a horse with my last pregnancy lol it was terrible I'm not a big person and my ob was not very happy with my weight gain and I was on the brim of having gest diabetes

I've barley eaten today as morning sickness really kicked my ass today :s

Northern_Shutterbug
January 14th, 2013, 05:22 AM
1 hour 40 mins til the scan and starting to feel a bit panicky :nails: hubby and I are both getting a bad feeling about it, which isn't good.

I'll let you know how it goes, but preparing myself for the worse.

Wanting-a-girl
January 14th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Very patiently awaiting an update :D finger super crossed for you!

Petal
January 14th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Thinking of you!

Sunflower3
January 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Hoping a is going well northern! xxx

Northern_Shutterbug
January 14th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Well....good news all round! Measuring right for dates, a little heartbeat flickering away and all the fluid has gone!

Relieved but now will be worried until next scan!

jennaesue
January 14th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Well....good news all round! Measuring right for dates, a little heartbeat flickering away and all the fluid has gone!

Relieved but now will be worried until next scan!

Woo hoo! :) I am so happy to see this!

Sunflower3
January 14th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Awesome news northern!!!!

rainbowflower
January 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
great news, congratulations!! why will you worry until the next scan?

Northern_Shutterbug
January 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Because I still don't have a good feeling about this pregnancy :nails:

Wanting-a-girl
January 14th, 2013, 10:15 AM
I knew it! :) try to relax I think everything will be great

WantingPink
January 14th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Such good news!! You should relax and take it easy. I am sure everything will be fine... it was that idiot Dr. that got in your head telling you it was either a MS or an ectopic. Proof that Dr's don't know everything even though they will have you believe they do!!

Northern_Shutterbug
January 14th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Thank you all. I'm wondering whether to still book an early reassurance scan or just wait until 12 weeks, its only 42 days away, and we'll see a big change then.

But then, I've seen something on here about the shape of the spine at about 8 weeks gives an indication of gender. Will have to try and find it.

Wanting-a-girl
January 14th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Ooooooo I've never heard of that please explain

Northern_Shutterbug
January 14th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Its where if they're really curled they're one gender or if quite straight it's the other. I'll have a look for it now.

Violet_
January 14th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Congrats Northern on your little bean all looking healthy and good.

Girlsway
January 15th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Great news, I can feel your releave. Enjoy the pregnancy now.

Longingforgirl
January 15th, 2013, 10:35 AM
That is such great news!! I am so glad everything is fine. But if you are still so uncertain, I would still book an earlier scan. Just to make you feel better. :luck: