PDA

View Full Version : question about dh

Coccinelle33
April 7th, 2011, 12:48 PM
my dh is gaining weight and eating really bad lately. but his sex drive had been higher and he's wanting to have sex allll the time. he has been using soap with lots of lavender oil but i guess it's not helping? and his diet has been very high in salt when im not feeding him. he also started smoking after quitting but he's about to start pills called chantix that are supposed to lower ph i think? do you think he's going to kill the sway?

Glittergirl
April 7th, 2011, 03:59 PM
I think many believe that the woman has more control with swaying anyway as the sperm are pretty much 50/50 or so. So you can counter balance him with your own diet and pH. But I think increased sex drive means more testosterone which favors boys? I'm sure other ladies will better answer this. GL!

Zivic-Bubac
April 7th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I think many believe that the woman has more control with swaying anyway as the sperm are pretty much 50/50 or so. So you can counter balance him with your own diet and pH. GL!
Yes, your diet and lifestyle are more important. My dh is not swaying at all, except for the supps I have to give him every day otherwise he wouldn't take them.
Somewhere in the Sticky's Atomic elaborated this, and I remembered she said that it is YOUR body that will accept whatever is on the plate atm.:luck:

Here is the link about sperm ratio (it's 50/50) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?552-GUESS-WHAT-MEN-MAKE-50-50-X-AND-Y-SPERM!!!

Emmy2012
April 7th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Yup, I think the previous posters are correct, it is more up to us. How unfair when you think about it! LOL They just get the fun part, we have to go through months on terrible diets, 9 months of pregnancy and then give birth!

Another princess
April 7th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Why dont you try slipping licorice root into his drinks. He he. Is that naughty!! You can buy natures answer which is liquid form. Doubt he would even notice cause it only requires about 1-2 mls.

Coccinelle33
April 8th, 2011, 10:41 AM
lol thanks good idea!!!