PDA

View Full Version : When to join? (FAO the lady herself AS)

Kittybear
January 13th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Sorry for the stupid question, I'm sure the answers are in the intro info but I wanted to ask the lady (atomic) herself ;)
I am planning on ttc pink in about August this year. I'm happy to be a dream member and I'm planning to get your custom sway plan as well as doing my own research (to check my own findings and to try to put a lid on my t levels) but my question is when should I get the memberships...? Is the dream member valid for a year and I think I saw that the sway is for 6 months, so I guess I can do the dream member now and the custom sway may/June time?
TIA x x

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2013, 09:16 AM
The Dream Membership is valid for 12 months and it's always a good deal, because in addition to being able to access more diet stuff, it's a nice way to support the site so we can keep it going without ads (thank you for considering it!)

The Custom Sway Plans are good for 6 months - you get your customized plan, access to the printable version of the diet, the shopping list, and the sample meal plan to keep and then the 6 month subscription to your own private forum where I act as your personal sway coach and you get first priority over all other questions. For that, I figure people should have 2-3 months of planning and swaying, then 3-4 months TTC. My personal goal is to have people pregnant inside of 3 months - now, that doesn't always happen esp. for people wanting a very strict sway, but that is my goal. So that fits nicely within the 6 month time frame (again, thanks for considering it!)