PDA

View Full Version : icing balls

gizmo77
April 7th, 2011, 02:51 PM
how often should DH do it. dont think he will but with a good argument he may! if he is stubborn about it, will just a one time "application" help? liek right before DTD?

nuthinbutpink
April 7th, 2011, 02:57 PM
LOL. I have no comment. Just LOL at the thread name!

Zivic-Bubac
April 7th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Yes, if I remember well, that was the advice - only before dtd. He should be wearing boxers. My dh completely refused the icing part ( what was I expecting, he refuses to drink a cup of coffee before bd, let alone icing:sigh:) but at least he is wearing boxers. Now that is what I call commitment http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

daisyfay311
April 7th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I think once before the attempt is the most I've seen recommended, although that could be because they couldn't get any DH's to do any more.

And may I say, this is my favorite thread title. Ever.

Liv
April 7th, 2011, 04:40 PM
LOL!

Flava
April 7th, 2011, 05:06 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
this is awesome
anyway before BD

DoulaMama
April 7th, 2011, 05:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! I make cakes for kids birthdays and I was like "is this a new thing you can eat on the boy diet?" LOL!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I really don't think it's necessary and in fact has been kinda debunked. Sperm takes 72 days to form during which time they can be affected by heat, it is really unlikely that ice right before DTD does anything at all other than torturing your husband. Boxers ~may~ make some difference because it's all day every day.

On the other hand, going off of Doula's post, I think using actual icing on the balls may help TTC blue by making your husband's sperm count rise! :rofl:(not really but anything to spice up boring swaying sex, right???)

gizmo77
April 8th, 2011, 02:51 PM
LOL. I have no comment. Just LOL at the thread name!

haha thanks i was hoping someone would chuckle at that! ;-)

gizmo77
April 8th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I really don't think it's necessary and in fact has been kinda debunked. Sperm takes 72 days to form during which time they can be affected by heat, it is really unlikely that ice right before DTD does anything at all other than torturing your husband. Boxers ~may~ make some difference because it's all day every day.

On the other hand, going off of Doula's post, I think using actual icing on the balls may help TTC blue by making your husband's sperm count rise! :rofl:(not really but anything to spice up boring swaying sex, right???)

ewww! hahahha love it!
thx everyone!

Glittergirl
April 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Just had to read....the title caught my attention LOL! Love it! If my DH wont take a hot shower before DTD to sway pink I may ask him the only other option is to ice his balls long enough to lower his sperm count LOL! On a more serious note, maybe if you make it fun, and don't say it's part of swaying he will go for it. Not sure how "fun" that could be though!

ELP
April 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I can see this thread going very astray:rofl: How about choc and nuts, that would be good for a sway, great source of protein:bigsmile:

TTC5
April 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! I make cakes for kids birthdays and I was like "is this a new thing you can eat on the boy diet?" LOL!!!

Ditto hahaha

TTC5
April 8th, 2011, 05:54 PM

:rofl::rofl:

DebH
April 8th, 2011, 06:27 PM
lol...
I actually had the same question - lol at responses and thread name~!

My Fabulous Children
April 15th, 2011, 06:56 PM
The title is hilarious, LOL. :rofl:

desperate_for_boy
July 19th, 2011, 12:46 AM
never sleep with underwear on!

Demeter
September 29th, 2011, 11:11 AM
My dh has flatly refused icing. I'll see about getting him to sleep au natural.