PDA

View Full Version : Im new too! ttc Blue this fall

believinginblue
April 7th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Hi there!

I have @ beautiful baby girls and i am expecting a third in about a month. in the fall we will begin to start our blue sway! can't wait! hope to chat to you soon about tips and ideas. I have been studying like crazy!

nuthinbutpink
April 7th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Welcome! Happy to have you here!:wave:

skrimpy
April 7th, 2011, 07:57 PM
welcome! there is tons of info here for you to add to your research... tons of blue dust for your end of year plans :D

Chunksta
April 7th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Hello and welcome!!!!
Here is a "sticky" thread for members swaying blue!!!!!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2005-%E2%99%A5-April-2011-Blue-Cheer-Squad-Thread-%E2%99%A5
Its a great thread with great ladies and great advice!!!!!

Freya
April 8th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Hello, nice to see you! GL with your blue sway :) !

ELP
April 8th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Welcome to the form, theres tons of great info here :) Also incase you haven't heard it already but your naturally a better odds of conceiving a boy after 3 girls, so get studying lol!!

Chunksta
April 8th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Welcome to the form, theres tons of great info here :) Also incase you haven't heard it already but your naturally a better odds of conceiving a boy after 3 girls, so get studying lol!!

ELP what about 2 girls??
i think the odds are against me
Im one of 3 girls and my dh is one of 3 boys then a girl.....
=(

believinginblue
April 8th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Oh I hope so! I just have to get the strength to follow the diet etc. 100% so i can look back and say I gave it my all in either outcome!

believinginblue
April 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM
My plan is to follow the french gender diet over the summer and then maybe try and follow the more strict IG diet for the 6 weeks before attempt. Does anyone have and tips for figuring out when you ovulate?! this is my biggest struggle! i have small kids 2 and 3 so i am waking up in the night. any help would be much appreciated! im confused about opks because everyone is so individual, from the time we ovulate after getting a positive opk.

begonia
April 8th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Welcome BIB! It took me a couple of months to get it with OPK's ... I don't temp as it just stressed me out and I rarely can get a straight 8 hours due to kids waking up :-) Have you ever used them before? If not and you have no clue when you ovulate, I would start early on day 9 the 1st month and test till you get a +. Use cheap ones and then when you think you've got a + you can always confirm it with a digital test if you're not 100% sure, I started out using only the digitals but learned quickly what a true pos OPK looks like. As far as figuring out when you O based on the OPK indicator, by the time you get your +OPK the surge has been in your system for 4-5 hours, and it precedes the O by roughly 24-36, so you know you have basically a day or two window there. Keep checking your CP/CM and you'll probably be able to tell which day you O.

Also, I know everyone has their own thoughts and there are studies/personal experiences to back either side, but I'm in the camp of timing being least important. I'm a big believer in diet for the blue sway. Good luck!

mindyjean
April 8th, 2011, 09:34 PM
I am new here as well! I will send you my blue dust!

kaseybaby
April 8th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Good luck on your sway and welcome!

DoulaMama
April 8th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Welcome :wave: and good luck :luck:

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Hello!

believinginblue
April 9th, 2011, 05:58 PM
awwe thank you for your help! I already bought a bunch of opks off the internet already! i am wondering what times a day and how many times a day you test? have you tried swaying before?!

Chunksta
April 11th, 2011, 07:12 AM
awwe thank you for your help! I already bought a bunch of opks off the internet already! i am wondering what times a day and how many times a day you test? have you tried swaying before?!

they say to do it around 10am and again at 2pm OR 2pm and again before you go to bed, you need to limit your fluid intake 2 hours leading up to testing otherwise it could give you a false reading if your urine is diluted!
good luck

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Welcome!!!

Flava
April 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome

Frenchesca
April 14th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Welcome, good luck with your blue sway, this site is best!

Hobbermittens
April 14th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Welcome! Lots of blue swaying going on around here!!