PDA

View Full Version : How long do antibiotics take to get out of your system?

Belle
April 7th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before but I went to the doctors the other day (I saw green discharge and i got scared) and she told me I had a bacterial infection because my ph balance was HIGH I couldn't believe it apparently I'm too clean down there because I use soap she told me to stop using soap and just use hot water, I told her no way. Has anyone heard of this? and should I postpone my tablets and swaying and for how long? I know that antibiotics sway boy and I want a girl. Thanks

twosweetlads
April 8th, 2011, 03:53 AM
I don't know exactly what you have but it sounds like bacterial vaginosis which is an imbalance of vaginal ph! Refresh is designed to treat this and this is what is advised to sway as it stops ph rising.

I would use that as well as antibiotics(to be on safe side).
Im on antibiotics for a UTI but im not missing a month as long as my ph is low from refresh I don't care.

If you want to be srict though really you should skip this cycle as it takes six weeks to be out of your system. It has been asked on IG. I asked this question on here and Atomic said it increases EWCM (I had loads this month).
Goodluck x

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before but I went to the doctors the other day (I saw green discharge and i got scared) and she told me I had a bacterial infection because my ph balance was HIGH I couldn't believe it apparently I'm too clean down there because I use soap she told me to stop using soap and just use hot water, I told her no way. Has anyone heard of this? and should I postpone my tablets and swaying and for how long? I know that antibiotics sway boy and I want a girl. Thanks

You should never ever use soap in your vajayjay, it is like a self-cleaning oven and it keeps itself clean - that's why the natural pH of the vagina is so low. You are messing around with the natural ecosystem by keeping it too clean, there are supposed to be healthy bacteria in there all the time and if you alter that balance, you risk an infection by bad organisms.

If you want to skip this month it might be a good idea BUT if not, take the antibiotic and just make sure to take an antihistamine every day you see EWCM.

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 10:01 AM
I don't know exactly what you have but it sounds like bacterial vaginosis which is an imbalance of vaginal ph! Refresh is designed to treat this and this is what is advised to sway as it stops ph rising.

I would use that as well as antibiotics(to be on safe side).
Im on antibiotics for a UTI but im not missing a month as long as my ph is low from refresh I don't care.

If you want to be srict though really you should skip this cycle as it takes six weeks to be out of your system. It has been asked on IG. I asked this question on here and Atomic said it increases EWCM (I had loads this month).
Goodluck x

Jsut to clarify, it does sound like bacterial vaginosis but that's not a change in pH, it can be triggered by a change in pH which gives an opportunity for bad organisms to infect the vagina. BV is an infection, not a change in pH.

RepHresh can def. help keep it away but I think she should make sure it's cleared up before putting anything else in there.

I think that if you (OP or anyone else interested) want to try this month, that's fine with antibiotics to dry up extra CM and then one of the jellies to lower pH (if you want to and feel comfortable with that - the antihistamine is the most important part.)