PDA

View Full Version : Fertility Stones... Do they work???

Chunksta
April 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Hello, i just bought a Rose Quartz in a mini egg shape, ive heard they increase fertility.....

" Rose quartz is the fertility stone that holds the power of centering love, and for centuries continues to be thought to improve a woman's fertility level, reduces any depression and improves her blood circulation. Many women believe that the energy from the earth that was used to create the crystal still resides within it, that it could be harvested and used to help balance a woman's energies.
When a woman's hormonal levels are balanced, she's radiantly more vibrant, her complexion is much better and she's got the optimal reproduction system. Keeping a rose quartz near you, by continuing to keep it close to your bed, or wearing it as a piece of jewelry, permits continuing use of its effective powers to change your body into a far more healthy state. Many women have said they noticed the rose quartz for fertility healing properties nearly right from the start."
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/rose-quartz-and-fertility-3630087.html#ixzz1ItbepaQu
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

I have got 2 eggs which i was going to put one under my pillow and the other one i was going to shove in my bra during the day..

So i would like to know if anyone has used or heard of this theory and has it worked for you??
Have you used the Rose Quartz or another stone like Moonstone?? as there are many stones that claim to help fertility????

Kazz2011
April 8th, 2011, 01:16 AM
When TTC my sons I had a rose quartz, moonstone and unakite stone in some yellow knitted booties that I put under my pillow. I used them as I read they were good for TTC and the unakite was esp good for pregnancy. Also there was an old wives tale that says a pair of hand made knitted yellow booties help with TTC too, sot I did all three. ;)

I plan to do that again this time as well as wear rose quartz bracelet as well as a few other stones that are meant to help with TTC a girl. :)

Chunksta
April 8th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Ive been trying to read up if its postive or negative ions in the stone but it says it has both..... Im TTC boy but you used it and you got boys? SO it must just work on fertility and not gender alone! ive also read it alkalizes you ph too!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Everything that increases fertility seems to sway blue, so if you believe it will work for you, I would go for it!!!

Chunksta
April 8th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Everything that increases fertility seems to sway blue, so if you believe it will work for you, I would go for it!!!

Thanks Atomic
Fingers crossed!!!! i have it now with me =)