PDA

View Full Version : Dream Member Forum Information

nuthinbutpink
April 7th, 2011, 10:50 PM
You must become a Dream Member to access all the Private Forums on GenderDreaming. What are Private Forums?

They contain paid-for research and the Private HT section contains:

1. A Forum for information gathering and current cyclers
2. Ask the Doc Forum- you may posts your questions for a RE to answer
3. Inside the Lab- we have an Embryologist that ran a lab for 12 years in the Private HT Forum to answer your general IVF/embryology questions
4. Lots more action than the public forum!!

As of February 2012, we have documented over 100 cycles that are contained within our Cycle Diaries Forum in the Member section. Each Members cycle is detailed there.

Currently, we have 11 Members cycling that are posting their progress in the Member forum.

What topics are discussed there? Testing methods- FISH, GSN(which is now Natera), aCGH, day 3 vs. day 5 testing, if you are an International, how do you facilitate pretesting and the IVF process in general, pretesting numbers- what do they mean?

We have a large, very knowledgeable HT community.

To join us, you need to become a Dream Member. Access is automated and immediate. Just look for the Dream Member banner. It is just $12 annually and also keeps ALL your posts private and out of Google's reach!

All Dream Members qualify for a FREE consult with Dr. Potter of HRC too. Just tell them you are a Member when you call and you can get a free consult!

EVERAFTER
March 21st, 2019, 11:12 AM
How do you get to the member HT. Forum. I paid for membership but can’t seem to find it? Help?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2019, 12:42 PM
It's here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/dream-member-high-tech-family-balancing-private-forum/ but you're not showing up to me as a Dream Member. I'll message someone who can help us but in the meantime try logging out and logging back in again.

nuthinbutpink
March 21st, 2019, 08:13 PM
How do you get to the member HT. Forum. I paid for membership but can’t seem to find it? Help?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be good now!