PDA

View Full Version : Statistics on Sway and Outcome??

WantingPink
April 8th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Does anyone know if this site keeps track of sway attempts and outcomes for this site (like the do with IG). IG has a great spreadsheet with attempts and outcomes and it was highly suggestive that O+12 really worked for girls. If there are stats for this site will someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 09:17 AM
This site has only been up for a few months so no stats yet - we need to come up with a survey!!

PS - about O+12 swaying for girl...please keep in mind that the people who did O+12 are usually the most motivated in terms of swaying so it is very likely that they did other things in addition to O+12. There is no way of knowing whether it was the O+12 that did the trick, or if it was diet, supps, jelly, abstinence, etc.

WantingPink
April 9th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Good point about the people who were doing O+12 being highly motivated. I will have to look at the spreadsheet again to see what else those people did. There is just so much information out there and it is hard to know what works. So far my thoughts are that it is probably different for everyone and you have to do what you think will work for you based on past experience and your signs. Seems to me that little to no EWCM is key. Not sure about the rest??

TTC5
April 9th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Something like this would be so good!!

Tulips
April 10th, 2011, 01:57 AM
I went through all of the spreadsheets over and over, there were actually very few true O+12 attempts and I didn't get a good enough feel about it to do it. The most common theme I found was pH, strict diet and either a cut off with frequent BD or a cut off with abstinance. Those who did cut off without tended to get boys, I created my own criteria for frequent BD of 5 days or more in a row. or more than 7 days abstinance. I have lost the chart I made up of it my info on it is on IG somewhere. I also found aci-gel had a good result rate but it was a very small sample size and those who used it tended to be swaying quite hard anyway.

boymom
April 10th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Hi Tulips, from those you noticed use the aci-jel did they use it at bd time, or everyday to keep ph low or after bd?

nuthinbutpink
April 10th, 2011, 07:56 AM
We are implementing surveys here but I will need you guys to fill them up!

Tulips
April 10th, 2011, 05:17 PM
boymom, there wasn't enough info on the spreadsheets it often just said others : acigel

nuthinbutpink could you put more questions like that in your survey eg how did you use this?