PDA

View Full Version : Acidic/Alkaline Chart?

Out of the Blue
April 8th, 2011, 08:49 AM
http://acidalkalinediet.com/listofalkalinefoods.pdf

Is this chart helpful for swaying? For example, for boys, try to eat the green foods on the chart and for girls, stick to the red/yellow ranked foods on the chart? I just wanted a bit of clarification on whether or not this would be useful to us or not for our sway. I'm still in "gathering" mode to prepare for my pink sway.

For the past few years, I've tried to make my body as alkaline as possible (for general health reasons) and in the process have conceived two boys. While there were a few other "boy" factors thrown into the mix, unbeknownst to me, I am thinking this may have had something to do w/our gender outcome.

GOOD LUCK to all swaying for a :luck::babygirl::luck: or a :luck::BabyBoy::luck:....Sending you lost of DUST in the color of your choice!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 09:20 AM
It can be helpful, but keep in mind that many of the foods on the chart are not right in terms of minerals to fit in with the French diet. And also that the idea of a low protein, low nutrient, low fat, low cal, low sodium diet has to come first and foremost regardless of what kind of diet you want to do.

A lot of the "alkalinizing" foods are highly nutritious, a lot of the "acidifying" foods are unhealthy, and I personally believe that is how/why they sway.

Out of the Blue
April 8th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Thank you, THANK YOU! That is why I LOVE this site! Always a wealth of knowlege, and so quickly! Yeah....I was thinking there's probably so much more at play here than just following that chart. I'm still pretty green when it comes to this stuff so I really appreciate your wisdom.