PDA

View Full Version : Update! Waiting for AF with IUD

Sarajoy
January 17th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Update: it's out! It's nerve wracking to think ill be trying officially next month. Or it will be an oops this month haha. I took it out the 1st, had a couple days mild AF the 3rd and 4th. I've been taking OPK everyday and all negative but now my cervix is high and soft. Hmmmm.. I'm using fertility friend LOVE IT!

im looking forward to getting started in just 5 months but I have all these strips to pee on and i dont have a period to guess when I o.
Im buying a few things used here and there in prep for the sway and for the future bundle (neutrals of course).
What kinds of things are you doing to keep occupied and not stress?
Im looking forward to starting my sway (pink) but I wish I knew something about my body!

HopefulMonster
January 20th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Oooh Im going to ttc pink in 5 months too! I've already boght all the opks (100... really hoping I get pregnant quickly and won't need more), and 25 pregnancy tests lol, I'm just trying to buckle down with the LE diet (I find it awful and I hate it!) I need some meals I actually like so it's not as painful.

When will your IUD be out of the picture? xxx

Sarajoy
February 5th, 2013, 12:05 AM
:) so we decided to up it a month .. I am trying not to obsess. Only coming on here when a question arises and not parking online all afternoon. ;)
I won't take the IUD out until April probably the beginning of April. That will give me a month to regulate (fingers crossed) and try at timing however I am mostly swaying with diet and checking pH. Hubby is swaying a bit too.
Wishing I was on bc and not IUD though. At least I'd have some idea of what's going on.

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
March 1st, 2013, 10:19 PM
I am waiting until Sept and I also have an IUD. Planning to have it removed about 3 months prior to TTC so I can chart for a while beforehand.

Spiiffy
April 14th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Hey, I had my IUD removed three weeks ago and still no AF yet! :-( I am hoping to have two full cycles and then TTC pink. I started the LE diet a week ago and have started doing a cardio workout daily! I have already lost 6 pounds. I am a little worried about not starting my AF because after my first miscarriage I stopped having a period for months and had to go on Metformin to get it started.

Spiiffy
May 1st, 2013, 10:49 AM
It took 6 long weeks since having my IUD removed but my first AF is finally here!! I am going to let my body have one normal cycle and then TTC starting in June! :ttc:

juneluv11
May 3rd, 2013, 01:10 PM
I still have my IUD and hoping to get it removed at end of June. I'm interested in hearing everyone's experience.