PDA

View Full Version : Heartburn! Boy/Girl lots of hair??

Mummyof3
January 17th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Hi everyone! I was just wondering who had heartburn and whether you had a boy or girl. And did they have lots of hair? Thanks

NearlyDone
January 17th, 2013, 04:56 AM
I had hertburn to varying degrees with my girls(the bigger the baby the more heartburn) mine had only a very tiny amount of hair.with my son(my smallest baby) i had no heartburn and he had the most hair

AndreaOD
January 17th, 2013, 07:22 AM
I had really bad heartburns with both of my sons and they even started very early like from 12 weeks, up until birth. Night and days, I was surviving on rennies lol And both of them had lots of hair too, they were average size too 3750g and 3640g. I have no sign of heartburn yet..

BZ94
January 17th, 2013, 09:33 AM
I had tons of heartburn with both my boys (8.2 and 9.6) and they both had full heads of hair -- I think #2 was born with a faux hauk.

Wanting-a-girl
January 17th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I had heartburn from hell with al three boys I would have to sleep sitting up would wake up in severe pain that honestly wold make me cry and it was all day everyday I would cut my tums into quarters to try and make my daily maximum last lol did I mention that all three of m boys were practically bald lol

lobella2
January 17th, 2013, 09:58 AM
I had no heartburn with my son and he had some hair. I had the most heartbearn with my dd1 and she had a lot of hair. I had no heartburn with dd2 and she had a lot of hair at birth but now its not growing in as fast as the others.

hotdogz&boyz
January 18th, 2013, 12:26 PM
No heartburn for my first two...both boys, not a lot of hair.

Heartburn this time...it's a girl. No idea if she has hair or not (will know sometime in may).

fish2012
January 18th, 2013, 05:59 PM
loads of heartburn with ds1 no hair, no heartburn with ds2 pretty much same amount of hair no heartburn, someone told me its the position of the baby!

hoping for none this time horriable

Butterfly Spirit
January 18th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Horrible heartburn with all 3 pregnancies!

DS#1 hardly any hair
DS#2 fair amount of hair..
DD.. not known yet.

mummypink
January 19th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I didn't have any heartburn with my first two sons, both were around 7lbs and neither had much hair. This time I'm expecting another boy and I've had some heartburn but not a lot.
My sil has had a boy and a girl and had bad heartburn with both and both were around 7lbs when born and only had a moderate amount of hair. x

fresas
January 19th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Heartburn with both boys and both boys had a lot of hair.

The first was born prematurely and was 4 lbs 11 oz.

The second boy was born to term and weighed 7 lbs.

Atsaukina1
January 28th, 2013, 08:29 AM
i get very very bad heartburn around 2nd tri with all my kids 1st 2 lots of hair 2nd 2 bald lol. i did cut out choc,peppermint,hot sauce(usually put on everything) and "try" to eat smaller meals no help:(

craftymom
February 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM
I've never had heartburn and my first daughter was born with a lot of hair.