PDA

View Full Version : New here--have 2 boys, TTC girl

mindyjean
April 8th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone! I joined this site a few days ago, and have been reading every little tidbit I can to TTC girl! We have 2 beautiful and sweet little boys, 4.5 years old and 13 months. We needed Clomid to conceive both boys, and I just started looking into swaying after the birth of my 2nd son. Would just love to complete our family with a sweet litle girl. :)

I have also been on Ingender (seems to always be DOWN, so that is frustrating), and I have contemplated buying a Plan on A-Gender. After seeing all of the sticky's on this board in TTC, I don't know if I will need to do that or not! I am most confused about biorhythms and knowing which days are optimal for GIRL.

I also appreciate the info on Clomid, since I will most likely need that to conceive again. I took Robitussin with both past conceptions, unknowingly that sways boy! Who knew!!! :)

I look forward to getting to know you all and appreciate all the help and information!

Freya
April 8th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Hi mindyjean, and welcome :) ! When it comes to buying plans and such, I don't know. The information is available here. As far as I understand, those companies just recommend the same things as this board does, although I think they focus more on diet, exercise and nutrition (and less on ions and biorhythms). I read about one "mineral exchange" company that just did a change in diet for six weeks before conception and promised 80% success rate, and another "fertility" company that supplied multivitamins, charts and BBT thermometers. I don't know, maybe I'm too sceptical, but I don't think anyone is hiding a miracle solution, I just think that swaying works!

Sorry, but I can't help you with biorhythms. I haven't used them myself.

GL with getting your :XX: !

mindyjean
April 8th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I think the biggest reason why I have considered it is because it will mostly be all done for me and with little error! It seems so expensive--$400 for information that I "probably" already know from reading stuff here, kwim? So tempting though....

And thanks for the nice welcome!!!

DoulaMama
April 8th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Welcome and good luck :luck:

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Save your money, I will find out anything you need to know! Welcome!

mindyjean
April 9th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I totally appreciate it!!!! I have taken so many "notes" from this website already--you have done an excellent job organizing all the information!

Flava
April 9th, 2011, 11:50 AM
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

nuthinbutpink
April 9th, 2011, 08:29 PM
:welcome:

TTC5
April 9th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Welcome! I looked at a gender for months before finding IG and here and have decided that (after trawling the a gender forums) I have learned just as much, if not more on other sites. Save your $$ I say =D

WantingPink
April 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Welcome!! I too am TTC a girl. I have two boys and have been doing a lot of research on everything. I was at IG and frustrated by the site. So far this site has been great for info and the people on here seem very helpful. Good luck to you!!

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Welcome and good on TTC girl.

*ruby*
April 15th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Hi there, looks like we have a few things in common as I will be trying for a girl after 2 boys as well.
I've also looked into the plans at a-gender, I know they are expensive but I like that they do all the planning for you and all we would have to do is follow what they say LOL. I'm still undecided on what I want to do, if we're not going to go HT I would like to give us the best chance (whatever that may be).

puppydogstails
April 15th, 2011, 05:22 AM
--you have done an excellent job organizing all the information!

I completely agree! :)

Welcome mindyjean:wave:Good luck