PDA

View Full Version : anyone have O pains?

gizmo77
April 8th, 2011, 02:45 PM
for those of you who have ovulation pains, i was wondering (to make sure im not just imagining things) where exactly do you feel them. i hear most ppl have them on their right side, but where specifically in relation to your belly button? (using inches or finger width, etc)
just curious! :-)

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1678-ovulation-pain-and-spotting-in-depth&highlight=pains

I have them very low down, quite far from my belly button. About an inch or so up from my pelvis, 1/2way between my hip and my vjj.

nicnee1976
April 8th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I get pains at my right hip about 48 hours before O, then when I actually O I get like low stomach cramps, almost like when you suddenly need the loo!! But they are lower down, just above my pelvis. Weird I know, but it always correlates with O, temps and OPK, so I guess it must be that.

Glittergirl
April 8th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I get them much lower than belly button but ALL the way to the side..sometimes left, sometimes right. Sometimes it's hard to walk upright cause it hurts so much.

purplepoet20
April 8th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I get cramps... really bad on both sides about 6-12hrs before O and then I the pain goes away and I get a lower grade fever for 2-4hrs. Figured it was O and then the ovulation monitor confirmed it for me.

TTC5
April 8th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I get low heavy ache and sharp spasmodic pains shooting through my RHS and then achy on that side.