PDA

View Full Version : Cq-10??

Flava
April 8th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I asked this before in some other post, sorry...
But I just can't find any! Where do I buy it? Im in FL.
Can some1 tell me plz? thanks :bigsmile:

nuthinbutpink
April 8th, 2011, 03:06 PM
They sell that at our local grocery store chains- Publix, Kroger, or Walmart/Target.

Flava
April 8th, 2011, 03:39 PM
really?? well maybe they where out or so when I was there...Im going again. tnx!

My Fabulous Children
April 8th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I got mine from Walmart and It has L-Carnitine in it.

Co Q-10 100MG
L-Carnitine 100MG and
Vitamin E 30IU

All come in one, Great supplements for ttc boy!

When will you TTC again? Hope we could be TTC buddies again :)

Flava
April 9th, 2011, 09:51 AM
HeY Z! Where do you hang out? Can see you anywhere...I already buyed L-carnitine at walmart like for 11$! omg...anyway not using it because we only want to start ttc in Oct. but started the diet and some sups...because I would do it earlier IF I would O on full moon. ( well have to find that out...)

Just got my hanna yesterday and my Ph is 4.8 !! so sad...:sad:

Also don't know how to ttc...AS said MSU is not good because it lower sperm count...but what about the sort? So maybe TBM?
I scared to just go natural I have 4 girls here for God sake! I wish some1 would understand me...I need some support maybe:think: I also had 5 M/C already...( 4 from MSU) right?

Anyway Z Im still waiting for that pic here you know:whip: That's right :bigsmile: I don't forget things!:wink:

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
October is the "magic" blue month anyway so that is great news.

Can I ask how many times you did MSU??

I know that going natural is so scary but the best evidence that I have seen all points to the idea that the more sperm you can get up to that egg, the more likely it is that you conceive a boy. The more you mess around with the sperm, the numbers start to drop no matter whether you're swaying pink or blue, some of them will die off in the process. If something goes wrong and the sort doesn't come out quite as good as you want it to in addition, you may even end up swaying pink because you reduced the numbers so much. Most of the baby boys that have ever been conceived on the face of the planet had nothign to do with MSU or TBM, it was the old fashioned way.

But, if MSU feels safer to you, then don't let me or anyone stop you! People have had success with MSU and maybe with a little tweak on the diet things will come out just right.

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Oh yeah and they sell CoQ 10 at any drugstore like Walgreens, and I have seen it at one of my grocery stores but not the other.

Flava
April 9th, 2011, 12:36 PM
AS I honestly don't remember how many times I did MSU it was so many! I did ttc for like 2 years and got 5 MSU pregnancy. the last one is my baby girl.

Most of the baby boys that have ever been conceived on the face of the planet had nothign to do with MSU or TBM, it was the old fashioned way.
yeah I know this but also most of this moms did not have any problem to conceive them right? Just like you and others here too.

Anyway I kinda thinking to do TBM...you keep all the sperm with that right?So no messing around with it really just put some EW on the top and that's it.

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 01:02 PM
But then again there are ladies like my great-grandma who had 6 girls and then 2 boys - I know she didn't get those boys from MSU or TBM! ;)

TBM is fine if it helps you feel good about the process!

Zivic-Bubac
April 9th, 2011, 02:31 PM
How much of CoQ-10 is recommended?
I found here on Gender Dreaming in a blog http://mythnomore.blogspot.com/2011/02/facing-ivf-and-dont-want-to-wean-your.html that dh should take as much as 200mg daily. I can find only 10mg tablets. Will they have any effect on sperm count?

Had to edit: just found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1171-How-to-raise-sperm-count-and-sway-blue!! 10mg CoQ 10 should do the trick!:wink:

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Ok that's great! I will try to burn that into my brain.

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Hey Flava' I agree with atmoic :agree: :agree: I would recommend TBM for you ..but you know a lot of us got boys by just doing natural. And If you check the other site I know there are a lots of girls who did natural swaying expecting boys. Where did you read MSU lower sperm count?:think: never heard of this before, but it does make sense to me.

Oct' is a good month for ttc blue even if you end up O on the newmoon just use a lot of ions. That's what I did with my boy sway. I would like to TTC in Fall/Winter, but I just can't wait that long again. So I am trying in May and if I did O on the newmoon I will just use a lot of ions. ( will see).

BTW- PM me your eamil so I can send you some pics!! and I want some back :bigsmile:.

Flava
April 14th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Aha! even lost my email:rolleyes: I see how it is! lol
MSU sort sperm ( at least suppose to) so sure the count must be lower .But I think if you have a good sample then you still have millions to use .

Just send me a PM you can sign up to be my friend to! :wink::bigsmile:
I already have 1 yeyy!

atomic sagebrush
April 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Hey Flava' I agree with atmoic :agree: :agree: I would recommend TBM for you ..but you know a lot of us got boys by just doing natural. And If you check the other site I know there are a lots of girls who did natural swaying expecting boys. Where did you read MSU lower sperm count?:think: never heard of this before, but it does make sense to me.

Oct' is a good month for ttc blue even if you end up O on the newmoon just use a lot of ions. That's what I did with my boy sway. I would like to TTC in Fall/Winter, but I just can't wait that long again. So I am trying in May and if I did O on the newmoon I will just use a lot of ions. ( will see).

BTW- PM me your eamil so I can send you some pics!! and I want some back :bigsmile:.

MSU kills some sperm off, any time you're fiddling around with it some sperm are gonna die, that's just how it is unfortunately. Plus if it works you are eliminating at least some of them.