PDA

View Full Version : FR - manual or BD?

GeCon
January 19th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Hi,

I thought that for FR OH has to release manually every day for 7-10 days prior to attempt due to higher testosterone when actually BD'ing.

However, I have just read this in Atomic's essay about repHresh, which makes me wonder if it is okay to BD as long as the woman doesn't have an orgasm?

:think:

(...) Esp. if you're going for frequent release - vaginal dryness when you're trying to DTD every day is hard on everyone's equipment.

NUTSHELL VERSION
RepHresh: Use full applicator every three days beginning the day after your period and ending 1 day before attempt, esp. for those doing frequent BD/release, because it will help with dryness in a pH-friendly way.

atomic sagebrush
January 20th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Some people believe that actual BDing can raise your husband's testosterone and up sperm count (which, it does seem to increase sperm numbers vs. helping himself). Because of this, they choose to have hubby help himself. Also, there may be something about being exposed regularly to the hormones in his semen that could possibly sway blue. And others believe that semen raises pH ( altho you can counter that with RepHresh).

I think either way is ok, having hubby help himself may be marginally better.

GeCon
January 20th, 2013, 08:58 AM
When you say "help himself", do you mean literally himself? What I mean is if I was to help manually, would there be any point or would it also raise testosterone compared to him doing it himself if that makes sense?

As for being exposed to the hormones in his semen and/or the semen raising my pH: We would be using a condom every time until our attempt.

:think:

atomic sagebrush
January 20th, 2013, 10:02 PM
I suspect that if a lady is present, it may raise T somewhat but perhaps not as much.

GeCon
January 21st, 2013, 03:59 AM
Thanks, Atomic.

I don't think he'd be up for releasing by himself. So it would be either me manually or actual BD (with condom and without me climaxing).

So OH will be taking LR from AF-O. Do you think actual BD'ing for FR as above would undo the benefits of the LR?

And do you think manual by me or BD would have pretty much the same effect on his hormones as I am involved rather than him on his own? Or would actual intercourse be "worse" on his hormones than by my hand?

GeCon
January 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Little bump.
:)

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2013, 05:32 PM
thanks for bump!

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks, Atomic.

I don't think he'd be up for releasing by himself. So it would be either me manually or actual BD (with condom and without me climaxing).

So OH will be taking LR from AF-O. Do you think actual BD'ing for FR as above would undo the benefits of the LR?

And do you think manual by me or BD would have pretty much the same effect on his hormones as I am involved rather than him on his own? Or would actual intercourse be "worse" on his hormones than by my hand?

I don't know and can't say, but I think the results we've gotten with LR are encouraging and surely, surely since all the people out there who get girls wihtout even thinking about it were having intercourse, I kinda suspect that having sex vs. not having it, can't be swaying too awfully much! ;)