PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding and progesterone help

Boymomsrock
January 19th, 2013, 12:10 PM
I use progesterone after I ovulate due to a deficiency. This cycle I did soy days 3-6 and stopped due to horrible o pain...think I took too much. During that time I also was sick and had a fever. I used opks starting day 8 and had a near +. I'm not sure if it would've been + day 7 due to the soy or what. To make a long story short, i didnt know if/when I ovulated because I never got a +opk and my temp stayed high. I'm assuming I ovulated though just due to temps. I never used my progesterone this month because if I hadn't ovulated I didn't want to prevent it from happening either. Now day 18 I've started bleeding like af bleeding because I never took the progesterone. Am I counting this as day 1 now? Because my temps aren't totally back to normal yet. They're not high but they're also not quite pre-o temps if that makes sense. They seem to be slowly coming down. I wanted to try soy again at a lower does this next cycle but now I'm not sure when to start it. Help! should I just keep temping and just skip the soy? I don't want the soy to mess my cycle up either. My body tends to be super sensitive to hormones etc due to my weight I believe. Thanks!

Boymomsrock
January 20th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Anyone?

cravingsalt
January 22nd, 2013, 02:16 PM
Hey girl! I've been on but hadn't seen this post.

If I were you I'd do a much lower dose of soy and keep temping. What's the update- did your temps go down/back to normal?

Boymomsrock
January 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
They're back to pre-o temps. But I'm already day 6 so I'll just wait till next cycle to try soy again.