PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Pink Due Date Group: TTC and Beyond

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

GeCon
January 19th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Hi,

Since we are all quite keen to keep chatting to each other in here, I have updated the thread title and will be adding due dates as and when they come in.

December 2013
10th Charlee :ttcboy:
10th I Love Ladybugs :ttcgirl:
11th Dreamofpink :ttcboy:
29th 3boys :ttcboy:

January 2014
1st Emily :ttcgirl:
11th 2lovelyboys :ttcboy:
16th GeCon :ttcboy:

February 2014
7th Niva http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/yellowstork.gif
17th Mathilde
18th meeks32 :ttcgirl:
19th Waiting4Daisy http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/yellowstork.gif
26th myrainbowgirl :ttcboy:

March 2014
11th thehappypixi http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/yellowstork.gif

Cheering on::cheer:
bunnywabbit
Pumpkin2011
TTCPink

Luisa
January 20th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Hiya,

Just wanting to say hi as we'll be TTCing from march/April once I have lost all the weight I can. I am 14-18lbs over my lowest conception weight right now so we'll see how I go!

Are you wanting as long as poss on diet too?

X

GeCon
January 20th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Hi Luisa,

Yes, I would like to be on the diet for a bit longer too. I know there are no guarantees we'd fall pregnant the 1st cycle anyway, but since this will be our last child, I want to do the best I can.

I lost almost 15 kilos when on the diet last time (to about February 2012), but due to having to put TTC on hold after and over-indulging for most of the rest of the year, I put it all back on and really want to lose it again.

Sihaya
January 20th, 2013, 10:57 AM
We're planning to TTC starting in April, too. DH and DS1 both have December birthdays, so we really want to avoid any more of them.

The original plan was to start the LE diet at the beginning of March, but I'm considering pushing that up to sometime in February. I don't have a lot to lose, but I want to have been on the diet long enough in case we are fortunate enough to get pregnant the first or second month trying.

Luisa
January 20th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Hi GeCon and Sihaya,

Wow, 15kgs! That is an amazing loss! Any diet tips you have would be much appreciated! I guess as I have been quite fertile before that I haven't anticipated it taking months to conceive but as I struggle to lose weight I guess I don't see "running out of weight" being a problem! Unfortunately! My extra weight has stubbornly refused to budge since I had DS2.

Have you both/are you both doing the supplements/anything else?

X

GeCon
January 20th, 2013, 12:35 PM
:wave: Sihaya!

Luisa, here is a link to my planned sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/review-my-swaying-plan/24883-gecons-girl-sway-what-do-you-think.html

As for the weight: Undoubtedly the thing that has helped me most was signing up with Fertility Friend, tracking my food and just really making sure I stuck to within my limits.

Sihaya
January 20th, 2013, 01:18 PM
There's quite a bit that we can't do due to health issues and medications we're on. I will be taking folic acid, baby aspirin, probiotics, and chitosan and DH will be on probiotics (if I can convince him to take them).

I had extremely strong blue sways with both of my boys without even meaning to, so I'm hoping that doing the LE diet and not taking a million vitamins and fertility supplements will help us get a girl even though we can't do LR or Vitex or pep tea.

babydust
January 20th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone lots of luck! I'm due in April so obviously not ttcing but I think April is THE best month to try for a girl. So you guys have a head start in that department. :)

GeCon
January 21st, 2013, 03:51 AM
Thanks, babydust. Fingers crossed you're right.

Luisa
January 22nd, 2013, 02:39 PM
Thanks from me too Babydust. And GeCon, your sway looks perfect. Pretty much what I'm hoping to do. Good luck Sihaya, I was also swaying blue with my boys without knowing it so hopefully these changes will all contribute to our DGs. X

GeCon
January 24th, 2013, 06:44 AM
How is everyone getting on these days?

As for me I am on CD33, 7DPO and am just waiting to see how long my luteal phase is as I get the feeling it may be a bit short due to the BF'ing.

2lovelyboys
January 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Hello ladies, I am ttc march/April. I started the diet and supplements two weeks ago, still trying to educate myself on what we can/ can't eat! With both my boys I also unknowingly swayed blue, would never have had a girl on my diet :). I'm currently CD9, I'm interested to see how things go this cycle as its my first on all the supplements

thehappypixi
January 24th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I think my first attempt will fall in April, I wanted to do two test cycles before ttc, and have just got a positive OPK for this month, meaning (all being well with LP) my cycles are longer than a month, probably pushing me into April. Seem ages, but I know it's not!

GeCon
January 24th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Same here, pixi.

I am currently on CD33, 7DPO and if (and it is a big IF) the next two cycles follow this one's pattern, I should ovulate around the middle of April.

I wanted to be on the diet for a bit longer and the next cycle would be the beginning of March or then middle of April.

pinkgerbera
January 25th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Hello Ladies,

Hoping to join you with hoping to TTC in April ....

Just started the diet this week and have already lost 4lbs - but just need to get my head round what I should be eating and not eating - I thought I was going to really struggle with it and fell really hungry - but to be honest it is not as bad as I imagined - maybe it is because it is just my 1st week and after a few more weeks my sweet snacking head will reappear!

There is so much information - that my brain feels a bit fuzzy at times - hopefully I can get some tips etc from you on this journey!

I Love Ladybugs
January 25th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Add me to the March/April attempt list....I know that with how cycles have been since the m/c in Nov. I should be Oing roughly March 23ish. It is just 8 weeks away!!!!! So looking forward to getting the show on the road again!

GeCon
January 25th, 2013, 03:14 PM
:wave:

It is lovely to see more and more new faces joining.

Sihaya
January 25th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Hi all! I decided to start the diet earlier and take a month to ease into it since I felt so terrible when I went on it for a couple of weeks in the fall.

I started yesterday and am sticking to all of the limits for calories, fat, protein, sodium, and potassium. But right now I'm eating every two hours. I'll keep that up for a week (that is closest to my normal pattern, though it's more like I eat a handful of something every half hour!), then I'll switch to every three hours for a week, then every four hours, then I'll cut out breakfast and eventually be only eating 3 meals 5 hours apart by the beginning of March. Hopefully that way my body won't completely shut down from the shock of it!

It's exciting to see more people joining this thread and realize that April is not far away now!

thehappypixi
January 25th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Funny how lots of us boy mums are natural grazers hey?!
I'm going to be doing saw Palmeto and Vitex next cycle so they may or may not mess it up a little, tis all a massive experiment, but one I'm willing to try my luck at ;D Doing this make me feel at least like I'm doing something.

GeCon
January 28th, 2013, 06:14 AM
CD37 and 11DPO for me today.

I am hoping and crossing my fingers AF stays away for another two days as this would mean my luteal phase is normal rather than shorter due to the BF'ing.

How is everyone?

pinkgerbera
January 28th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I am also trying to understand my cycles - I have just finished breast feeding my little one - so this is my first cycle since giving up ..

When trying to conceive last time I had a really short luteal phase (approx 8 days) - so worried it will be the case again this time ... I had to take progesterone in the end to extend enough to be able to conceive...

Started taking temps in order to establish O - but keep forgetting in the mornings etc so not totally reliable - so really need to get my head in gear and remember.... so I can get a clear view on dates and timings etc..

GeCon
January 30th, 2013, 05:40 AM
CD2 for me today. Luteal phase turned out to be 11 days.

How is everyone?

2lovelyboys
January 30th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I am also trying to understand my cycles, never really monitored them before, had an idea when I o based on my regular cycle, this cycle however is my first with all the supplements. Am currently CD15, stopped taking supplements yesterday, am now waiting and watching to see when I o, hoping the supplements haven't messed up my cycle to much!
I am not able to take my temps to help indicate o as DS2 doesn't allow me enough consecutive hours sleep (yawn!)

pinkgerbera
January 30th, 2013, 02:54 PM
2LovelyBoys - I am also in the same position of sleepless nights with my 7 month old - it is very depressing - he seems to wake twice in the night like clockwork - I would love to have 8 hours sleep in one go :happy:

I have been good on diet all week then today was a bad day!!! Do you think it really matters if you have one off day!! I am so full of cold at the moment I just fancied something hot and comforting for my tea and a nice glass of red wine opps!!

Back on the diet tomorrow!!!!!

2lovelyboys
January 31st, 2013, 03:30 AM
I have had some cheats, trying not to worry about it though as I don't want to raise testosterone levels! The way I look at it is if the OCCASIONAL treat helps you stick to the diet can it be a bad thing? This diet is already so different to my diet when I conceived my boys and I am planning to get stricter each week, just taking a while to get to grips with all the cans and cants!
Think today maybe a bad one as my DS2 decided not to sleep last night, thought it would be more fun to be up shouting and giggling all night! Yawn!

Sihaya
January 31st, 2013, 06:04 PM
Hi all! I ended up starting the LE diet 6 weeks ahead of schedule. Today is my 8th day on it. I cheated majorly the second day (but I didn't beat myself up about it at all, just considered it part of the transition) because it was celebration day after our home school group and I had already paid for a pizza and cobb salad.

On day 6, we ended up unexpectedly staying at my mom's for dinner and I hadn't packed my LE food. She recently bought a fancy meal plan and made salmon tacos with quinoa salad and spiced sour cream (talk about a boy mom's dream dinner!). I had a ton of will power and just sat at the table with everyone else while they ate.

Things are going well so far. It is starting to feel more real that we will be TTC soon. I got two packages today, two bracelets (rose quartz and amethyst) and my Chitosan supp.

Sorry to all of you dealing with sleepless nights. On the plus side, Atomic thinks disturbed sleep patterns and too little sleep will sway pink!

2lovelyboys
February 1st, 2013, 10:37 AM
I'm glad there is a plus side to the lack of sleep :)

I have been on the diet and supplements for a few weeks now, am cheating occasionally and am often over on the calories, I love my wine! :). But generally good, no meat or fish, no fruit or veg except the approved ones, gonna try and get stricter over the next few weeks to. This is my first cycle on the supplements, it is CD17 and still no sign of o, seems to have lengthened it!

Sihaya
February 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Oh guys! The universe is trying to sabotage me! DH's aunt sent us a gift certificate to a new restaurant that arrived today and the boys are already sleeping over at grandma's tonight! Perfect, right? The name of the restaurant is MEAT!

It's a barbecue place and the only thing that isn't meat on the whole menu is mac & cheese (which you can then top with meat of your choosing). We won't be going out for my upcoming birthday (on the 12th) or Valentine's Day, so I really want to grab this opportunity, but I think it might be torture!

Butterfly Spirit
February 1st, 2013, 02:15 PM
Oh guys! The universe is trying to sabotage me! DH's aunt sent us a gift certificate to a new restaurant that arrived today and the boys are already sleeping over at grandma's tonight! Perfect, right? The name of the restaurant is MEAT!

It's a barbecue place and the only thing that isn't meat on the whole menu is mac & cheese (which you can then top with meat of your choosing). We won't be going out for my upcoming birthday (on the 12th) or Valentine's Day, so I really want to grab this opportunity, but I think it might be torture!

How nice of her! :)
I was going to suggest a pasta dish with meat in it that way you could just eat a bit of the bbq yumminess and not overdo it.

mrs magoo
February 5th, 2013, 05:59 AM
:wave: Sihaya!

Luisa, here is a link to my planned sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/review-my-swaying-plan/24883-gecons-girl-sway-what-do-you-think.html

As for the weight: Undoubtedly the thing that has helped me most was signing up with Fertility Friend, tracking my food and just really making sure I stuck to within my limits.

do you mean FF or my fitness pal?

mrs magoo
February 5th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Hi ladies. Can I join in please? I was going to TTC march thinking nov baby but obviously had the maths wrong since that was most likely give me dec bub. so now im thinking one more mth on diet to help sway and aim for jan baby!

GeCon
February 5th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Hi mrs magoo, nice to see you here. :)

mrs magoo
February 5th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Thankyou :)

Sihaya
February 5th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Hi Mrs Magoo!

My husband and oldest son both have December birthdays (within a week of Christmas), so we are waiting until April to TTC in hopes of avoiding clumping all of the birthdays together with the holidays. I am really hoping we'll get pg our second cycle trying as I would really love having a baby to share my birthday month with like DH does, even moreso if it's a daughter.

Had my preconception check-up with my OB yesterday and she prescribed the progesterone I need to take during the TWW (I have a history of miscarriages due to low progesterone). So now it's just a waiting game.

Although I've been keeping within LE diet limits for the past 2 weeks, today will be my first day skipping breakfast. (I am trying to transition to true LE timing slowly so I don't shock my body too badly by going from eating constantly to 3 times/day all of the sudden.)

How is everyone else doing?

GeCon
February 9th, 2013, 06:53 AM
How is everyone doing? Hope you are all well.

mrs magoo
February 10th, 2013, 03:50 PM

Sihaya
February 10th, 2013, 04:27 PM
If I was going to Hawaii, I would cheat my butt off!

I'm sticking right around 1500-1600 calories a day. I am losing weight, but can't say exactly how much because I didn't get a starting weight (I don't have a scale at home and like it that way).

mrs magoo
February 18th, 2013, 03:39 AM
How is everyone going?

GeCon
February 18th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Glad you are enjoying Hawaii, mrs magoo. How long are you there for?

I am on CD21 of an I don't know how long cycle and not much to report really. I think I am still waiting to ovulate...

How is everyone else?

thehappypixi
February 19th, 2013, 05:22 AM
First cycle on supps and am Oing a week early apparently! Have added a ticker to make it not seem so far away :D

retrolove1
February 20th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Hi

Can I join please?! Hoping to TTC in April too.

Already have two lovely boys aged 6 and 4 (7&5 this year). Really wanting a daughter so badly.

I'm trying to sway by skipping breakfast and just having a strawberry milkshake. For lunch it's usually just a sandwich or salad with a piece of fruit. At dinner time I'm having to eat the same as the boys so have a smaller portion but have change the vegetables to mostly brocholli or green beans. I drink milk, diet coke or squash.

I'm not taking any supplements because I'm not sure which ones.
Does this sound like enough to sway?

Xx

2lovelyboys
February 21st, 2013, 05:19 AM
Thehappypixi, ticker is great, not long now!

This is my second cycle on supplements, my cycle normally would be 28 days but last cycle (first on supplements) it was 27 days!

Supplements I am taking:
Folic acid daily 1200mg
Baby aspirin (low dose aspirin) mon-fri
Saw palmetto 320mg AF - O
Angus castus 800mg AF-O
Think that's it...........feels like more than that . . ....sure I must rattle!

DH won't sway so won't voluntarily take any supplements, he is loosely following the LE diet, he is eating what I cook but with added white meat

Sweet mummy
February 24th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Hi ladies! I'm jumping in for ttc in April as I don't think March is going to work for us! Still waiting on PPAF so can't even pinpoint O but on vitex so hope it hurries it along!

Have to rush off but hope you're all having a good weekend...off to the in-laws for lunch (will have to sneak meat onto DH's plate!)

Sihaya
February 27th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Hello all! I received 2 packages this week with all of the rest of my swaying stuff in them: Rephresh, baby aspirin, 50 OPKs, and 35 HPTs. I just ovulated over the weekend, so now we'll avoid for one more cycle before we start TTC! I'm very excited to get started, and also for spring to get here. Hope all is well with everyone else.

2lovelyboys
February 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Hello all! I received 2 packages this week with all of the rest of my swaying stuff in them: Rephresh, baby aspirin, 50 OPKs, and 35 HPTs. I just ovulated over the weekend, so now we'll avoid for one more cycle before we start TTC! I'm very excited to get started, and also for spring to get here. Hope all is well with everyone else.

It's exciting when your things start arriving, this is my second cycle on all supplements and monitoring o, think I may need to start ordering more supplies. Still need to get my repHresh, where did you order yours from?

Sihaya
February 27th, 2013, 03:15 PM
I got it from Drugstore.com. Not sure if they deliver to the UK. They had Rephresh, Sylk, baby aspirin, digital pregnancy tests, and I even ordered some of the lavender-scented scented toilet bowl discs because they were only a few dollars.

They also have a ton of the pink-swaying stuff I'm not using or I bought elsewhere like licorice root, saw palmetto, cranberry, vitex, Zyrtec, antihistimines, chitosan, and folic acid. I used Vitacost for my dietary supplements, but I also highly recommend Drugstore.com if they do ship to you because you can get almost everything you need for swaying (besides the cheapie HPTs & OPKs) in one place.

GeCon
February 27th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I got my repHresh from amazon.co.uk

GeCon
March 1st, 2013, 03:30 PM
March already, wow! Time certainly does fly...

CD32 of a potentially 36-37 day cycle. I am due to ovulate next at the beginning of April,, although I will be taking Clomid, which may bring ovulation forward into March.

Picked up my Clomid today and am getting excited...

mrs magoo
March 2nd, 2013, 02:28 AM
Scary we are now in march! Need to bed down this diet already!!!

mrs magoo
March 4th, 2013, 07:14 AM
anyone doing rose quartz or girl clothes under bed? ive picked up on this around the forum

also is anyone drinking coconut water? why is that for girl diet?

Sihaya
March 4th, 2013, 07:52 AM
I have a dress that my mom and I both wore as babies under the mattress, and wear a rose quartz bracelet as well as an amethyst bracelet. The dress is just an Old Wives' Tale and the rose quartz and amethyst are supposedly for ions. I put no stock in them at all, but am doing them anyway for fun and luck.

I'm drinking coconut water for the potassium. It is a good source and I have trouble meeting the minimums for potassium without drinking a can every day.

Mrs_Incredible
March 5th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Hi can I join too? I bought my my plan in November but life got hectic and stressful, so I am only just back. Haven't started diet or supps yet - mainly because i nearly choke to death on them!! I have 3 boys 9, 6 and 20 months. I swayed IG last time but had 2 early losses and gave up cycle11. Got my blue eyed boy so can't complain. I need to give our last chance last a daughter all i have. I'm 37 so I might already be too late? TTC end april . need a deadline to work to as each month is passing too quickly, I was meant to TTC in Dec last year!

Emily
March 5th, 2013, 07:40 AM
I'm 37 so I might already be too late? TTC end april . need a deadline to work to as each month is passing too quickly, I was meant to TTC in Dec last year!

Older mums have more girls;) I'm 38 now so I keep telling myself that!

2lovelyboys
March 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM
I am doing things with negative ions, figure it can't hurt. I am painting my finger and toe nails weekly, having a weekly sauna, wear rose quartz earrings & a negative ion bracelet, I have bought more house plants and use everything lavender!

I have a wooden spoon with a pink and lilac ribbon tied round it :)

I know these thing won't help me ttc pink but I feel better for doing them.

I ordered my rephresh and aci jel online (cant remember where from now), estimated delivery date is 15/3/13, feeling excited :). Running low on some supplements, gonna have to restock!

mrs magoo
March 6th, 2013, 07:19 AM
I need to restock on some supps too!

Mrs_Incredible
March 11th, 2013, 10:20 AM
I checked with atomic that its okay, so I'm splitting the supps into a drink, that way i can take them! Still, really need to get my head round my sway, its just all consuming, but so is my desire for a daughter xx
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

cherie
March 13th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Hi, i'm going to jump in too. I've been snooping around the forums but this is my first post. I will be ttc in April also. I have 2 boys. 2 and 4. Have been on the LE diet for a week and i am having a tough time with it. I'm used to eating all day long. Now i find myself waking up in the middle of the night dreaming of food. Aahhhh! I don't have much weight to loose. Hope to get bfp quick.

2lovelyboys
March 14th, 2013, 06:44 PM
The diet can be tricky, I have had a few cheats although I have remained vegetarian throughout, that should help? I find it hardest when I'm expecting AF or round o, so 50% of the month :). Today my meals have been very LE friendly but my portion sizes have been tooooooooo big, oh dear!

cherie
March 20th, 2013, 02:46 PM
What is anyone doing with DH for swaying? What supplements are a good idea and is it actually shown to work? . My DH is onboard with swaying but I don't want to change his mind by asking to much of him. Already informed him that he can't lift weights at the gym. He wasn't to happy about this as he has made a big effort over the last year to loose weight and work out.

lollylegs
March 21st, 2013, 08:26 AM
OK I am officially committing to April.
I have been delaying and delaying and feel I could continue to indefinitely for the "perfect" time. But close enough is good enough, or something? And being another older mumma I guess first month bfp unlikely?
Been on diet since Christmas. Eat a veg based LE, not so much processed and dairy. Taking folic acid & Vitex. Will add aspirin and antihistamines (marginally BFg Mr 2.5) Started exercise a month ago 60-70 mins elliptical or run 6-7 days a week. My weight is stable, maybe 3.5lb down since MC in Dec ... Hoping to continue slow steady loss and lose the jiggly bits at waistband soon. Aiming for another 5lb ideally.
DH is diligently taking LR, wearing tight jocks most of the time & limiting red meat. He is adding in Vit C or cranberry this month. And also probiotic. He is desperate to start TTC with the prospect of FR!
So that's me with a bit TMI probably!
Oh and our 2 boys were spring conceptions, winter babies in Southern Hemisphere (perfect girl timing), so flipping on it's head with autumn/winter conception, summer (pink) baby I hope.

Cagirl09
March 23rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
Looks like I am joining you as well! I recognize some of you from the March group and others are new to me. I'm looking forward to discussing our Adventures in TTC! I have been on the LE diet since January with a few cheats on seafood, but not too many. March was our first month actively TTC and alas it was not meant to be. I'm make very slight modifications in our sway plan and am excited about heading in to our second month. :)

Here's to this spring bringing lots of sticky pink beans!

GeCon
March 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Lots of new faces here, welcome everyone. :wave:

Cagirl, sorry to hear that March was not your month.

Hoping for lots of pink BFP's in April, the peak month of Girl Season.

Niva
March 26th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Hi there, I'm poking my head in from the March 2ww group (just got bfn and AF...) because it looks like I'll be joining you for this next cycle.

I finally feel like I've been on the diet long enough, about 3 months now, so I'm really hoping for a bfp in April! Here's my sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/review-my-swaying-plan/25260-nivas-girl-sway-progress.html

Good luck to all who are ttc this month. :)

2lovelyboys
March 28th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Hi Ladies, hope all is going well with your sways! Sorry to those that got BFN in March! I am currently in the 2ww but am already planning for April!

Lollylegs, those doing excessive exercise are seeing great results! I have toyed with the exercise route but ended up coach potato, if I get a BFN do you think it would be to late to start the exercise ready or April? I'm worried about the initial rise in T . . .hmmmm decisions!

Hopeandwishes
March 28th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Hope to get to try this month with u girls. Sending pink baby dust to all of you girls!!!

Hopeandwishes
March 28th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Also do any of ya'll no were I can find the calendar that shows the female and male phases for April?

Niva
March 28th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Hi Ladies, hope all is going well with your sways! Sorry to those that got BFN in March! I am currently in the 2ww but am already planning for April!

Lollylegs, those doing excessive exercise are seeing great results! I have toyed with the exercise route but ended up coach potato, if I get a BFN do you think it would be to late to start the exercise ready or April? I'm worried about the initial rise in T . . .hmmmm decisions!

I'd also like to know about the exercise question. Like you, I started exercise but then dropped it when I realized I couldn't keep it up in any extreme way, and anything but extreme sways blue. But if it has such a great success rate, maybe I should add it back in -- but I don't think I could keep it up more than AF-O! Would that be enough? Just two weeks of extreme exercise in the two weeks leading up to O?

lollylegs
March 29th, 2013, 07:17 AM
I'd also like to know about the exercise question. Like you, I started exercise but then dropped it when I realized I couldn't keep it up in any extreme way, and anything but extreme sways blue. But if it has such a great success rate, maybe I should add it back in -- but I don't think I could keep it up more than AF-O! Would that be enough? Just two weeks of extreme exercise in the two weeks leading up to O?

From what I have read it is 6-weeks or so recommended - but if PCOS any is good? It is hard to fit in (it is after 10pm and I am typing while cross training (in warm down). And last night I fell asleep putting DS2 to bed, woke at 11 pm and had to rush to supermarket before shops closed for Easter, got home after midnight and seriously contemplated exercising (I didn't - fighting a cold and dizzy and occasional skip is ok).
It also probably depends on your weight and calorie intake - don't want to waste away. I am now steadily losing a couple of pounds a month, and probably have another 4 to play with so have only a few months up my sleeve really.
Hoping it will be helpful.
I too worry about the T levels (can't do SP etc due to BFg) and i am getting more muscle definition in legs that had wasted away during the first couple months diet.
But on the upside, I feel resigned to the idea that even the best sway can't guarantee anything, what will be will be and just trying to nudge in a girl direction. And with exercise I will be happily going into pregnancy not feeling overly ghastly. I was very fit with DS1 (weights) and it was a far easier pregnancy, DS2 couch potato. So this will be different ...

Anyway I am so excited to get to April - hoping it's a good month.

2lovelyboys
March 29th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Lollylegs thank you for your reply! I would love to exercise but its the extreme bit that I'm not sure I can commit to, I also decided on coach potato as I build muscle easily so was really worried about increasing T levels!

thehappypixi
March 31st, 2013, 02:41 PM
OK Im finally here!!
After an almost accident I was in the 2ww a bit earlier than planned last month, but no surprise BFP.

April is our third month on diet and supps and official first attempt month, very excited!!
Not got off to the best start, Easter Sunday CD2, who had roast Lamb and chocolate, hmmmm! Well, I did say I'd allow myself a cheat after the BFN dissapointment, and the next month of full on diet!

Good luck all!

GeCon
March 31st, 2013, 03:14 PM
Sorry, Happypixi that there was no surprise BFP for you. But it sounds like you've got a really good plan for April.

Dollydot
March 31st, 2013, 03:17 PM
Hope you all had a lovely day. I'm in the middle of my AF and have eaten like a total pig today so back on it to tomorrow. This is also my third mouth trying. Good luck guys lets get some BFP...

Emily
March 31st, 2013, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone, yes let's hope easter gives us lots of pink eggs! I am hoping for a good attempt in April after not being able to try properly for various reasons (DH away, miscalculating O and not being able to give birth in certain months) since chemical in October. Fingers crossed for us all.

Sweet mummy
March 31st, 2013, 06:06 PM
Happypixi I had tons of lamb, chocolate and chicken so don't you fret at all about your cheats!! Chocolate is fine on LE once you factor it into your daily allowance so I'm not too worried about that...it's the meats I'm feeling guilty about...feeling my T levels rising ekkkk!

Good luck everyone on your April attempts!! Fingers crossed for pink beans!!

coliny
March 31st, 2013, 06:35 PM
Hi! Im giving up ht and joining you ladies here. I've started my bleeding from a chemical pg today. Im hoping it wont be a long wait for my o. Ive already bought my cbfm and rephresh. Skipping the supps this month acc to atomic since mc already sways pink. Good luck to everyone!

Sweet mummy
March 31st, 2013, 07:28 PM
Welcome coliny! Sorry about your loss hun! :hugs:

GeCon
April 1st, 2013, 06:08 AM
Sorry for your loss, coliny and welcome.

GeCon
April 1st, 2013, 06:10 AM
Well, ladies.

We are now officially in April. I hope it is a successful month for all of us with lots of pink BFP's.

bunnywabbit
April 1st, 2013, 06:40 AM
Hi ladies, can I join you too? After AF finished last month, I had a pink line on OPK. Not sure if that was it (wasn't dark like the control line, but was there nonetheless). Would be very surprised if last month was our month - only had three days left after AF so ran out of time!

Still keeping up with the diet the best I can without alcohol for a couple of weeks just in case. Had a slip up over easter though - oops!

I'm on antihistamines, chitosan, repHresh (got mine from the big branches of Boots in the family planning section), aspartame based drinks and yogurt and small amounts of peppermint tea, as well as my regular meds for RA. Because of the RA, I have opted to stop my cardio exercise - there's no way I can do that amount of exercise without huge amounts of pain/fatigue, but am at my lowest adult weight at the moment (almost 60lb down since July). DH is limited what he can take because of his medication, but takes low dose cranberry. Also has a stressful job. Here's hoping April is our month!

@Coliny - I'm so sorry for your loss... x

Cagirl09
April 1st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Hello everyone! So excited that April is here and for the opportunity it brings for us to make another attempt at our little pink bundles!

Coliny. Sorry about your loss and frustrations with PGD, hoping this LE works better for you!

I've had some unusually high pre-o BBts this month (weird for me and above the norm) and I've read this can interfere with fertility, so I'm really hoping I'm not out before we even begin this month. I did a little online searching and found that this can happen with sudden weight loss. I just bought a plan from Atomic and she made some dietary suggestions that within a matter of days have brought my temps back into the normal range, so I am hopeful again. I am currently on CD 11 and have been Oing on CD13, so hopefully we are just a few days away from our next attempt!

Mathilde
April 1st, 2013, 12:26 PM
It looks like I'm joining;) as most know, bfn today as well, waiting for af friday(?) coliny I've been down that exact road and ended here with these lovely ladies:) welcome! So, let the waiting game continue!
Mathilde

PolishPrincess
April 1st, 2013, 03:29 PM
Ok ladies I am joining you. BFN for March. Only one attempt. I think I may have had a chemical, especially with how this AF went...so I am really out of wack. Anyways I am debating more than one attempt this month. I am back on the diet after a couple of weeks of basically lying in the gutter with a bowl full of chicken salad...:worry: Anyways I don't know what to do...36...more than one attempt? I am so confused anymore. Glad to be here and thank you GeCon for the continued peer pressure. :awe: I also feel like well with the boys I got preggers ASAP so maybe this is a good sign? Hugs and baby dust to all!

coliny
April 1st, 2013, 07:32 PM
Thanks everyone! Are most of you doing hard core swaying? What is the most impt part of the sway? Sorry Im kinda new to this.

Emily
April 2nd, 2013, 07:43 AM
For me the most important part is the weight loss through LE diet and only one attempt. This is completely diff than with DS1 and 2 so fingers crossed. The ladies on here are fab so if you can't find the info you need ask away:)

lollylegs
April 2nd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Welcome Mathilde, Polish Princess and Coliny - sorry that you are here, but hoping this will be the time.
Coliny, I am not doing hardcore sway(well not compared to some I have read) - LE diet but not super low cal (actually in recommended limits, since new year) and not super strict on the low nutrient presently; doing 6xweek exercise > 60 mins, though not always super intense, we will start with one attempt (with freq release prior) and use jellies etc, but I fall in the pointy end of 30s so will see how we go and modify accordingly. I've lost minimal weight and I am not charting, minimal supps and trying to keep from over-thinking, stressing and organising (harder said than done). And then I think there is a large element of luck. And hoping we all get some :-)

I Love Ladybugs
April 2nd, 2013, 09:43 AM
Totally with Emily on this...and for me personally, the running (6x a week, 60 mins a day) was what kept me sane. I know that mine is a lighter sway compared to most, but if I compare it to my boys' conception details, it is a 180 from that!!!

Colinly....I too am sorry for your loss. May April be a wonderful month for you!

Sweet mummy
April 2nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Love the ticker Ladybugs ahhhhhh I'm sooooo excited for you!!!

I Love Ladybugs
April 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Love the ticker Ladybugs ahhhhhh I'm sooooo excited for you!!!

Me too....and now I am good to keep on stalking all my March girls, whenever their BFP's and little bundles decide to join them. Now off to work I go and behave myself there!!

2lovelyboys
April 3rd, 2013, 05:53 AM
I am currently in the 2ww, 7 DPO, but am planning my April sway. My diet hasn't been the strictest, I became vegetarian and haven't cheated there, no breakfast, low nutrient everything but I have frequently been over on calories. I have lost approx 20 llbs since Jan and my body feels a wreck, brittle nails, dry skin, hoping all this helps and are good signs.

Colinly, welcome and sorry for your loss!

Cagirl09
April 3rd, 2013, 08:21 AM
Good morning ladies,

Hey Coliny, I think one of the cool things about this site and the theories here is that there really is no 1 way to sway. Atomic has created several guidelines and it is often easy to select which aspects will work well with you, your family, and your life. For me, the most important aspect has been diet because I witness people in my life who live the LE lifestyle naturally having all the girls! I considered the frequent exercise becuase the statistics are excellent for that, but unfortunately, it does not fit into my lifestyle. I highly reccomend going through the complete index and reading not only about the girl sway, but about the boy sways as well, so you are aware of things that might potentially sway boy.

Ladybugs: how are you feeling?! any pregnancy symptoms yet? Let us live vicariously throughy you! :)

2lovelyboys: how are You feeling? Fingers crossed you get your BFP in just a few days from now. Any familiar pregnancy signs?

As for me, somehow after getting through the 2ww which felt like it lasted forever, the days from AF-O just flew by for me. Probably because I had to spend so much time catching up on work I left sitting there becuase I was too busy obsessing over possible pregnancy symptoms, haha! Anyway, I came down with DS' most recent cold on Monday, CD 11 and without thinking took a Sudafed (which I had planned to not do this month after NO CM last month), and low and behold got my fade in near positive OPK that night, :(. I really thought that I had another day and that one decongestant the day before would not hinder my chances as much as one per day for 5 days before O. Anyway, we had our attempt that 11pm on CD 11 and I think I O'd in the wee hours of this morning CD13, which puts our one attempt (with unplanned sudafed + aci) over 30 hours before ovulation. We did not think about having DH do CFR so we could have an O+12 attempt, so we can't even increase our chances with going for that tonight. So, needless to day I feel way less optimistic about April than I did about March and feel like I have lost the month already. Such a bummer!

I Love Ladybugs
April 3rd, 2013, 10:05 AM
Cagirl....I was not sure how a CFR would work for us, but obviously it did! I had little CM due to the LE diet and running and opted not to use any jellies or lube. I think that your chance this cycle is just as good as any and I do remember with DS#2 that his conception was a cycle that I thought we would have had less success. Plus, I spent the better part of this last cycle sick with one cold then another!!! No big preggo symptoms, but the (.)(.) are tenderish and I have this weird throat/icky taste thing going on like heartburn that I have had in every pregnancy, including the losses. I will be hanging out here too...trying to gather you all into the due in Dec., Jan. and Feb thread!!

2lovely.....so when are you testing? How are you feeling???????

Polishprincess......what is the new plan????? Hope you are feeling up for a busy couple of weeks!!!!

Emily....how are you doing?

Mathilde......so do you have a new plan too? How did the testing go?

April is going to be amazing girls!!!! Spring is by far my favourite season and watching Tinkerbell lately with my boys, I am feeling ready for warm weather and gardening!

Emily
April 3rd, 2013, 12:22 PM
I'm fine thanks ladybug, just plodding on with LE and trying not to lose anymore weight. Am planning to keep taking vitex and SP past when I normally O in the hope that this will give DH the chance to get back in time! Not hopeful though so have ordered more supps etc as they a soooo expensive here - 30 euros for vitex??!!

GeCon
April 3rd, 2013, 02:21 PM
Not hopeful though so have ordered more supps etc as they a soooo expensive here - 30 euros for vitex??!!

How many capsules is that for?

Mathilde
April 3rd, 2013, 04:25 PM
Hi Ladybugs! Hanging out, waiting for AF, I keep feeling she is going to show so running to the loo all the time;) but, if this cycle is as long as last sheエll be here on friday(stay away stupid AF) Cause my nipples still feel sore at times and I get the same painfull sensation as in the beginning of breastfeeding when the milk starts to flow when the "sponge" contracts.., also my nipples show through a padded bra, and my nipples are small!! What is going on? So have not given up hope yet, but getting close.. my skin looks af ish as well..
Saw someone commented on their dry skin, dry hair, brittle nails, that is me, all my trousers look really bad as I have to wear a belt to prevent them from falling off:) Feel crappy about the last days of swaying last thursday through sunday as eat too much, and typically that is when(/if) i oエed.
Next month Im going to eat breakfast with the boys in the weekends and rather skip lunch and eat a lighter dinner, continue with aspirin, and zyrtec, and try to pinpoint o so to give it only one try, I do not know really, but one thin is sure: supermodels always have girls, so maby that can be my new carrier?;)

I Love Ladybugs
April 3rd, 2013, 04:31 PM
Mathilde....don't give up hope!!!! I like your thinking about supermodels having girls.....but on that note, I have no chance ever of having a girl! You March, April and longterms girls are going to crank out some marvelous eggs that end up with little pink bundles!

Emily....keep on steady...hope that April flies by for you!!!

Emily
April 3rd, 2013, 05:43 PM
How many capsules is that for?

60 but would need two a day. It is much cheaper on amazon which is crazy as it isn't included in the free delivery deal as it is classed as medicine.

Lots of things are more expensive here- toys and books are crazy as are children's clothes. Most Spanish people still don't trust online shopping and like the personal touch so there are loads of tiny shops which are actually very sweet but cannot compete on price with bigger chains and the Internet.

GeCon
April 3rd, 2013, 06:29 PM
Emily, I get mine from here. I originally got them when I still lived in the UK, but have found the price incl. delivery relatively reasonable.

For 200 capsules incl. delivery to Germany (I am assuming Spain would be the same) it is approx. €25. They also often have buy one, get one half price or similar deals on.

Agnus Castus Capsules (400mg) | Agnus Castus | Holland & Barrett (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=4&prodid=449&cid=164)

PolishPrincess
April 3rd, 2013, 08:10 PM
Welp my new plan is just I am staying veg...skipping breakfast...no snacking and that's it. I feel like right now it is the most I can do diet wise...the other stuff is easy, the fiber, the aspirin and FA I just am not as hungry all the time which may be bad...definitely not losing weight anymore holding steady at 135...but I was 154 when I started and I was in the 140's for all the boys..I just really want to get preggo at this point. My DS3 turned four today and looking at his baby pictures...I just know I will be at peace with whoever shows up.. So anyways Bugs (that's my nickname for you ILL) I am doing really well and feeling so much better...we are going to DTD the tonight, sat. and wed. and see what the world brings us...I am so happy for you and Dreamofpink and the other BFP's...it's so weird how UNcompetetive this ste is..Emily Mathilde and GECOn LET's ROCK APRIL!!!!!! (and all the other pals too!)

Soar
April 3rd, 2013, 08:26 PM
Hi ladies! I wanted to join you if I could. I am waiting for AF to show up in 6 days and then we are officially TTC in April! Woohoo I have been on the LE diet for 11 weeks now and I officially can't lose anymore weight. I am at 116 and I am feeling really good about it and hoping to just maintain now! I feel like April is a great month for some BFP's so here's to praying and hoping we ALL get pg with pink bundles this month!

I Love Ladybugs
April 3rd, 2013, 09:46 PM
Welp my new plan is just I am staying veg...skipping breakfast...no snacking and that's it. I feel like right now it is the most I can do diet wise...the other stuff is easy, the fiber, the aspirin and FA I just am not as hungry all the time which may be bad...definitely not losing weight anymore holding steady at 135...but I was 154 when I started and I was in the 140's for all the boys..I just really want to get preggo at this point. My DS3 turned four today and looking at his baby pictures...I just know I will be at peace with whoever shows up.. So anyways Bugs (that's my nickname for you ILL) I am doing really well and feeling so much better...we are going to DTD the tonight, sat. and wed. and see what the world brings us...I am so happy for you and Dreamofpink and the other BFP's...it's so weird how UNcompetetive this ste is..Emily Mathilde and GECOn LET's ROCK APRIL!!!!!! (and all the other pals too!)

I like my nicknames.....both sound like a result/source of sickness. Sounds like a good sign for the months ahead...lol, I am thinking that for all of you too! I like your DTD plan there Polish princess (no nick name for you yet...PP just does not sound right :think: ).

Soar.....I would love to have a due date that is full of the longtermers, March and April girls....plus, I think that a Christmas time spent with a new baby would be magical for us all!!!

Emily....so what options do you have for kids clothes then? My choice here is Canada is pretty boring..we live in a small town with limited access, so FB and such with secondhand clothes has been a good source of playclothes.

2lovelyboys
April 4th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Hi ladies, 8DPO now. Not sure if I'm experiencing any symptoms, have had a few Stomach cramps, achy boobs, and have a huge appetite at the moment but these are also AF symptoms??? I know it's silly but I am a :poas: and have already tested, not sure what I was expecting to see, predictably it was negative :) have already started planning for April :)

Ladybugs, how you feeling? exciting times :)

Good luck ladies, keeping fingers crossed for April

Emily
April 4th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Emily....so what options do you have for kids clothes then? My choice here is Canada is pretty boring..we live in a small town with limited access, so FB and such with secondhand clothes has been a good source of playclothes.

Pretty much just Zara, H&M and little boutiques. I usually buy from the UK and M&S delver here now which is great. The boutiques are ridiculously expensive but have the most gorgeous girl clothes I have ever seen. It is quite common for families (except the Dads) to go out in their Sunday best with a shared accent eg the boys will have the same material as the girls but in a shirt or tie. It looks really cute but I couldn't do it to my rough and tumble pair:)

Good luck poas ladies.

I Love Ladybugs
April 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM
2lovely...don't count yourself out yet...those "symtoms" were exactly how my body was feeling and I did not get a faint BFP until 11dpo. I retested early this am...and while the line is stronger, I am thinking that this batch of tests is not bold on the dye. I also used the same FMU for an OPK....it was glaring and dark.....so I am going to trust the process and quit testing for a few days at least. I feel ok, maybe even a sense of calm and peace about this conception....and pray that it continues.

I miss our March TTC thread...hanging out for the last 3 months with you wonderful girls has been great!! So, I will continue to post at will in this group too. Praying that April is filled with showers of BFPs!!!!

I Love Ladybugs
April 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Pretty much just Zara, H&M and little boutiques. I usually buy from the UK and M&S delver here now which is great. The boutiques are ridiculously expensive but have the most gorgeous girl clothes I have ever seen. It is quite common for families (except the Dads) to go out in their Sunday best with a shared accent eg the boys will have the same material as the girls but in a shirt or tie. It looks really cute but I couldn't do it to my rough and tumble pair:)

Good luck poas ladies.

My boys love their dirt too much for me to get anything high end, but I have splurged when we have gone to one of the larger cities with some Please Mum, Children's Place, Old Navy...lol, there is just not alot of options. I love how adorable coordinating outfits look, but they usually only last for the first photo!!!

Sweet mummy
April 4th, 2013, 11:41 AM
2Lovely I'm hoping you see two lines soon hun!! So excited for you!!

Ladybugs how you feeling??

Looking forward to all the BFPs this spring :)

Cagirl09
April 4th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I agree with the others 2lovely, many people who aren't TTC and paying attention to signs experience no changes before BFP, so I assume you are very much still in the running.

ilovebugs, glad you're still feeling pretty well for the most part!

Mathilde, what day are you?

PolishPrincess, i like your idea about the diet. I think that I will do one more month of slightly strict and then I will do exactly what you are thinking of. It seems like a great idea to keep up with it for as long as necessary (which hopefully is not too long) without it interfering with life too much!

Soar, nice to see you in here!

I too am excited about seeing more BFPs, and not too far from now, seeing those baby girls (or boys that may be so eager and set on joining or families)!

Soar
April 4th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

So I need to buy Aci gel for this attempt! Did any of you purchase it online? I had a link but now I can't find it or remember the name of the site. Anybody remember the name or link by chance?

bunnywabbit
April 4th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Seriously craving everything I shouldn't be eating again this week - almost caved yesterday and ordered a pizza. Stuck to my guns and behaved though and had my boring rice. Just as well - OPK positive today! Fingers crossed, good luck to you all this time round x

coliny
April 4th, 2013, 05:28 PM
2lovelyboys - so excited for you. :)

Soar - welcome!

Mathilde - fx that af doesnt show up for you.

Is anyone here taking clomid for their cycles? Ive never taken clomid before but my dr says it's okay to take it if I want to regulate my cycle after a chemical. Im having an ultrasound done today to check that everything looks good today. Would you take clomid if you never had a problem before? Should I just let nature take its course?

I Love Ladybugs
April 5th, 2013, 12:35 AM
I am really trying to focus on the good.....crampy, but in the ok way. Tired, but that is only to be blamed on my two sweet boys.....I feel that things could be amazing and I need to trust.

Let me get some sleep tonight.....and I will be back in the morning to chat!

coliny
April 5th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Im out for April. Just found out I need a d&c for this chemical pg. my lining is still thick. This sucks. Now im scared I will never have a baby.

Emily
April 5th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Im out for April. Just found out I need a d&c for this chemical pg. my lining is still thick. This sucks. Now im scared I will never have a baby.

I am so sorry coliny:hugs: it really does suck.

Clomid volunteered by your doc seems like a silver lining to this whole horrible situation.

coliny
April 5th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Update: The one who told me I need a d&c is from the clinic where I did my ultrasound. I called my regular ob and she said no need for d&c. She will see me mid next week.

I really hope I dont need a d&c.

Mathilde
April 5th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Still no af... Check every two hours, have felt cramps but boobs now feeling normal.. Don't want to test anymore though as ill just get down.
Anyone noticed that their toe nails hardly grow now on le? Funny;) am hung up on nice feet, and clip religiously;) I bet af arrives now that this is written.. Does anyone know if extracting large numbers of eggs during ivf influences delay of the following ovulation in cycles near in time to the pgd attempt?
Mathilde

thehappypixi
April 5th, 2013, 10:19 AM
I'm full of lurgy! Sore throat and fever so temping is pointless, feel rotten. Don't feel much like eating which is nice in a way! I'm usually hungry all day, just wish Mark would hurry home from work to entertain the boys, they're very bored of ill mummy :(

Emily
April 5th, 2013, 12:29 PM
I'm full of lurgy! Sore throat and fever so temping is pointless, feel rotten. Don't feel much like eating which is nice in a way! I'm usually hungry all day, just wish Mark would hurry home from work to entertain the boys, they're very bored of ill mummy :(

Aw get well soon - and bung on the TV - peppa pig is my best friend when I am I'll and DH. Is away:)

PolishPrincess
April 5th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Coliny you are in my thoughts, I hope it all works out..I have had a couple that I am very sure will early misses and my body eventually worked that out..but I don't know how far along you are, I am sure your doctor will have the right help for you!

Pixi- I hope you feel better!!!

At least spring time is hitting where we are, it's making me feel like all things are new and POSSIBLE!!!! HUGS!!!

2lovelyboys
April 5th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Polish we have had an improvement in the weather, sun has been shining today, makes me feel great!

Emily my DS1 LOVES Peppa Pig, I have bought him the DVD, keeps him entertained for at least 30 mins, it's great :)

Thehappypixi, don't forget sickness sways pink :) I know it's horrible feeling rotten but may help your sway ..........

Mathilde, what CD are you? AF arrived yet? Hope the witch stays away!!!

Coliny, you must feel so confused right now! I would definitely go with the second opinion.

Sweet mummy, how r u? How r the boys? DS2 is now on the move, is now very interesting in my house :)

I'm now 9DPO, BFN. Will keep testing, as am a poas addict. Not feeling positive about this cycle although today has been strange, have felt VERY sick all afternoon and have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth, trying not to read to much into it.

Ladybugs, glad your feeling well! Keeping my fingers crossed you have a very H&H 9 months!!

Niva
April 5th, 2013, 04:02 PM

I've been where you are! Being sick sucks, but at least it sways pink. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm CD 10 today, so we can be cycle buddies. :) Starting to gear up for my one attempt at +OPK. We're doing CFR so I need to decide when to have DH start his 2x/day releases. I don't want him to have to do it too many days in a row, but I can't predict O this early...

Who else is AF-O right now?

thehappypixi
April 6th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Thanks guys :) Think I have strep throat, makes swallowing supps hard!

Hope you get a BFP 2Lovely that would be fab!!

Glad your feeling good Bug, stick around and watch us squirm in the 2ww LOL!

Sweet mummy
April 6th, 2013, 06:02 AM
2Lovely fingers crossed you see two lines soon hun!! Those are the symptoms I got with my boys in the beginning...always felt like I had a penny in my mouth ugh! Good signs!!!! :running: I'm doing well thanks...praying for good weather soon...this long winter is getting so depressing! Can't believe our DS2s are on the move already!! My DS1 didn't crawl until he was 8 months. Guess it's time to start baby proofing again huh? Last night he slept from 11:30pm to 6:30am with no boobie break...and do I feel rested!? Ummmm no because I kept waking up to check on him :sigh:

Happypixi I'm also feeling so rubbish and my throat is scratchy so not a happy bunny :( (will not wish you well as hoping this brings you your DD ;))

God luck on your attempt coming up Niva!

Mathilde how you doing hun? Has AF arrived yet? As much as it sucks it just means one more cycle on LE fooling your body just that little bit longer that times are hard and gear it up to conceive your DD!

PolishPrincess hope you've been well!! Loving the siggie :)

Coliny praying for you that a D&C is unnecessary and you can heal and move on from it swiftly. Must be awful for you.:hugs:

Emily my DS1 has never seen an episode of Peppa Pig but yet he knows the words to the theme tune and everything from hearing his friends sing it...funny what kids pick up these days eh ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Sweet mummy
April 6th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Forgot to ask about my preggie friend Ladybugs!! Hope you're doing well sweetie!!

lollylegs
April 6th, 2013, 06:33 AM
checking back in with this group - you seem a tight bunch - it's lovely watching (well, reading I guess) your support of each other ...

I recently had this ^^ - gargling apple cider vinegar (one with the "mother" in it) = gone in less than a day - like miracle cure ... But you *may* like to keep it and use in your sway ... just thought I would mention it as I felt so crap then SO much better!

I Love Ladybugs
April 6th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Pixi.....I want all of you to join me over there....but I will be hanging out here and cheering you all on!!! Keep on being sick....seriously, I think that I spent the better part of 3 weeks having a cold.....lol, I think that I will kick the sick now, but my DS2 has better plans....he is waking up at weird hours just putting me to the test!

Mathilde....I don't know about the IVF/PGD impact on future cycles....what did your MD have to say about that? I hope that your body cranks out a healthy egg this coming cycle if AF decides that your writing her name meant a visit. How are you feeling today?

Sweet Mummy....I opted to host the main course for a progressive dinner for the youth group last night, my ILs decided that they were going to come for a couple of days and today is my DS1 birthday!!! I am tired, but I blame that on DS2.....we are waiting for spring to properly show up here...it snowed a little the last 2 nights and makes me sad that my little flower bulbs are hiding under some snow.

2lovely...thanks for the well wishes for a good pregnancy...I hope I can return the sweetness in about 2 days time!!!

Polish Princess....this pregnancy's conception landed on the first day of spring! I love the idea of that...and hope that you get to enjoy a spring, summer and fall of being preggo!!!

Lollylegs....I love this group!! I know that having support before and during pregnancy, especially from such wonderful woman who get how you feel is wonderful!!

Coliny...I hope that the D&C is not necessary and your body can heal so you can move forward. ((((hugs))))

Emily
April 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am really testing my will power by making 40 cake pops and a three tier chocolate cake with ridiculously decadent frosting for a friends little girls birthday to weekend. Obviously I've had to 'test' to make sure it is all OK - no more fat for me today LOL. Pasta with shredded courgette, tomato and basil for me tonight:)

Sunflower3
April 6th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Joining you again!!! Cd 6 for me.

thehappypixi
April 6th, 2013, 04:14 PM
The thought of gargling vinegar makes me want to hurl lol! I was advised salt wash but not on my sway hahaha!
I may try the vinegar if it carries on much longer, tis rubbish :(

lollylegs
April 7th, 2013, 07:59 AM
It's really soothing promise! And neglected to mention to dilute in water (start with 2-3 Tbs to cup), increase strength if desire. I actually like to drink ACV though. So I may be weird!!

TTCPink
April 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM
I am officially TTC in April as AF arrived for me today. CD 1 for me today. 9th cycle TTC with my girl sway....UGH

Good luck ladies!

thehappypixi
April 8th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Hey! Sorry the witch got you :( Onwards and upwards!

I Love Ladybugs
April 9th, 2013, 08:57 AM
2 lovely........are you testing today?????

How are the April girls feeling? We had a little sun yesterday and life is good! Hope you all are having a great day!!!!

GeCon
April 9th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Sorry I have been awol, ladies. We had a hectic few days, AF turned up too, so off to another attempt in April. I'm on CD4 today. Starting Clomid again tomorrow.

Mathilde
April 9th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Ok, as af never arrives and I keep getting bfn, I'm probably still here then;) must be my pgd cycle after practically emptying me for eggs(18) is practically 1,5 years of produce actually lol! So have not been on aspirin or Zyrtec for three weeks, will give a new shot with next cycle if it ever comes, ha ha might be menopause.. Hope for goodness sakes not! Sticking to true le diet, not completely veggie, but almost: one slice of cheese(very thin) and not more than a tablespoon max of meat so quite good anyway. Was obsessing over the sway chart last night, tring to find the secret bullet, but to no avail:) looks like ndergarden is going to have ds2 checked for ADHD which broke me down today at work, kept my self manically busy working on excell sheets throug a mountain of tears, anyone specialists in that field? I do not believe his symptoms are genetic, rather environmentally brought on(conscience issues from my side: DH worked away when he was born and I couldn't cope.. Didn't "see" ds2 enough or give him enough attention also had active 2 year old at home- no one helped me ever..) thanks for being here, ladybugs: hope you are feeling fine! Hugs

Mathilde

coliny
April 10th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Just came back from my ob. She did an ultrasound and my lining is thin and back to normal. Yay! She did say I might ovulate late maybe in a week and a half bec my ovaries are still quiet.

Sweet mummy
April 10th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Mathilde sounds like your having a rough time of it hun! Praying that your DS2 is given the all clear and doesn't have ADHD. Don't blame yourself though..it is tough to go from having one child to having two! At the moment I feel so guilty about DS1 as I am always holding or cuddling DS2 and even though he doesn't seem to mind I'm sure it is affecting him somehow. These are the things we must go through as parents unfortunately! :hugs:

Coliny yay for O soon!!

coliny
April 10th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Mathilde: My son's kindergarden also told me before that he might have adhd. I was also upset and turned out he didn't have it and was just being a regular 4 yr old boy. I hope it's the same with you.

thehappypixi
April 10th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Hey all! My DH is starting his abstain today lol! He's game to try but he's been a bit neglected anyway this month as he's been told no nookie until O!
I'm feeling a lot better, but still have a painful mouth from it and scabs from coldsores on the corners of my mouth, gorgeous! Eating has been u comfortable and painful, my usual diet has been very limited, I just want to eat yoghurt and ice cream but have been trying to stick to my carbs, Urgh...

Sweet mummy
April 10th, 2013, 01:44 PM
OMG happypixi are you ok? What happened?? My DH is on a permanent abstain these days lol I'm just soooooo tired :( Hope you feel better soon hun!

Coliny great news about your DS!

Niva
April 10th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Feeling good, our one attempt is coming up as soon as I get +opk! Have been planning to do CFR but it's hard to get DH to do it properly. I need to go back to Atomic's essays and read what constitutes an adequate CFR, because DH has been kind of random with his releases lately. I've also been a bit lax on diet because I don't want to lose too much weight and stop O -- and (more importantly) because I have sub-par willpower at times, lol. But I am staying within my calorie upper limits, and staying vegetarian so definitely still low protein. So I'm a little nervous about not swaying as hard as I could, but ready to take my chances nonetheless. :)

Emily
April 10th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Feeling good, our one attempt is coming up as soon as I get +opk! Have been planning to do CFR but it's hard to get DH to do it properly. I need to go back to Atomic's essays and read what constitutes an adequate CFR, because DH has been kind of random with his releases lately. I've also been a bit lax on diet because I don't want to lose too much weight and stop O -- and (more importantly) because I have sub-par willpower at times, lol. But I am staying within my calorie upper limits, and staying vegetarian so definitely still low protein. So I'm a little nervous about not swaying as hard as I could, but ready to take my chances nonetheless. :)

Good luck! If you are not sure that DH is doing it properly then take control - men tend to like that anyway;) I am hoping for our one attempt on Friday fingers crossed.

Niva
April 10th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Good luck! If you are not sure that DH is doing it properly then take control - men tend to like that anyway;) I am hoping for our one attempt on Friday fingers crossed.

Yeah, I should do that, lol! My problem though is not being totally sure about when I will O. Last month it was cd15, but it is normally 18-19, and this time I am getting confused by my opk fade-in and second-guessing myself. It is nearly positive today (which is negative, I know) so normally I'd think tomorrow will be positive for sure, but I'm worried that maybe it's not a fade-in but a fade-out and I missed the peak positive! I have never missed a positive before since mine do last for a while, but it would be just my luck if this month I did miss it. I can't take that chance, since we are doing only one attempt at hopefully O-1.
So I have a dilemma: BD tonight and risk it being O-2, or BD tomorrow and risk it being O day itself. Which is better? Or no difference, really?

2lovelyboys
April 11th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Yeah, I should do that, lol! My problem though is not being totally sure about when I will O. Last month it was cd15, but it is normally 18-19, and this time I am getting confused by my opk fade-in and second-guessing myself. It is nearly positive today (which is negative, I know) so normally I'd think tomorrow will be positive for sure, but I'm worried that maybe it's not a fade-in but a fade-out and I missed the peak positive! I have never missed a positive before since mine do last for a while, but it would be just my luck if this month I did miss it. I can't take that chance, since we are doing only one attempt at hopefully O-1.
So I have a dilemma: BD tonight and risk it being O-2, or BD tomorrow and risk it being O day itself. Which is better? Or no difference, really?

How often are you testing? I test 4x daily around o to make sure I catch it (have missed it before)

I am now CD2, diet in 2ww wasn't great, was terrible actually, so having to be strict again. Last month we did 1 attempt at + OPK, am now planning April attempt.

How is everyone doing?

2lovelyboys
April 11th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Ok, as af never arrives and I keep getting bfn, I'm probably still here then;) must be my pgd cycle after practically emptying me for eggs(18) is practically 1,5 years of produce actually lol! So have not been on aspirin or Zyrtec for three weeks, will give a new shot with next cycle if it ever comes, ha ha might be menopause.. Hope for goodness sakes not! Sticking to true le diet, not completely veggie, but almost: one slice of cheese(very thin) and not more than a tablespoon max of meat so quite good anyway. Was obsessing over the sway chart last night, tring to find the secret bullet, but to no avail:) looks like ndergarden is going to have ds2 checked for ADHD which broke me down today at work, kept my self manically busy working on excell sheets throug a mountain of tears, anyone specialists in that field? I do not believe his symptoms are genetic, rather environmentally brought on(conscience issues from my side: DH worked away when he was born and I couldn't cope.. Didn't "see" ds2 enough or give him enough attention also had active 2 year old at home- no one helped me ever..) thanks for being here, ladybugs: hope you are feeling fine! Hugs

Mathilde

I'm sorry your having such a tough time! I don't think I was fully prepared for the transition from 1 to 2 children, was FAR harder, emotional, guilt ridden than I had ever expected! It is a steep learning curve, every day I face new challenges and try to deal with them as best I can, all I can do!
I hope all is well with DS2, don't second guess yourself, what is done is done and you can only do your best with the resources you have at the time.
Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you :hugs:

2lovelyboys
April 11th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Just came back from my ob. She did an ultrasound and my lining is thin and back to normal. Yay! She did say I might ovulate late maybe in a week and a half bec my ovaries are still quiet.

That's good news, much better than the alternative! :)

Emily
April 11th, 2013, 06:51 AM

I would DTD tonight if I were you - I'm pretty sure that your chances of getting pg are higher that way. Good luck.

Mathilde
April 11th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Af has arrived! Finally, cd41!!! Hope im back om track now!

Cagirl09
April 11th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Hey everyone!

I have been laying low during this 2ww becuase last month thinking about possible pregnancy was all too consuming. this month, as I haven't felt super great about my chances anyway, I was hoping to distract myself from TTC entirely so the time would just pass by until I can have another chance. Anyway, I'm 8dpo today and until 5dpo had all but counted myself as out. But then in the afternoon of 5dpo, I had a stinging throbbing pain in my lower left uterous area and it came and went for two days and at times was accompanied by mild cramping. I know it could be anything, but it has brought my hopes up for this month... I don't know if that is a good thing or not!

2 lovely boys, sorry that march was not the month for you. FX for April!

Mathilde, yay for AF! :)

Niva, what did you decide to do about BDing last night or today? I had a similar question and we BDd on the fade in which I think ended up being about 36 hours before my O. Still wondering whether it worked though. :)

Niva
April 11th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Well... We did bd last night, though it was more like 1am so technically today. Emily, I agree with you that I'd probably have a better chance of getting pg on o-2 (or even 3, eek!). That, plus DH was not happy about the prospect of continuing CFR-- yesterday was 3x total for him including bd, and he wasn't sure he could keep that pace up another day. He politely told me that he was afraid his "contribution" was maybe a bit too small, hahaha. I assured him that's what we want for a pink swimmer! I also didn't jump and dump this time, which I normally do every time whether we are ttc or not. We shall see.

2lovelyboys: I test twice a day when o gets near, and usually I don't even have to (24hrs apart catches the surge) but yesterday I skipped the morning testing and the second line was nearly positive when I tested in the pm. I still think my true surge will come today, but I couldn't count on being able to BD in time to catch the egg if I was wrong, AND with a proper CFR like we had going for us yesterday.

CAgirl: your signs sound terribly promising! When will you test? Why did you think your chances weren't great -- just the timing?

Mathilde: hope this cycle is more regular, hon!

Coliny: that's good news! Hope you O soon!

thehappypixi
April 11th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Sounds like everyone's cycles are in working order, good good!
Hope you catch that eggie Niva!

I'm off to GP this arvo, looks like I have oral thrush, lovely! My lymph nodes down my neck and in my scalp are really tender, and I have to work tonight! I tried to call in sick and explained how I worked my last two shifts ill, but they laid it on thick saying everyone's been ill, short staffed etc so felt obliged to go in :(
Really hope nothing happens tonight, ill be useless!

Anyone using RepHresh? Found its really minging! Not liking what it does to me, it dries me up but makes any cm turn all clumpy and dry! Also, how am I supposed to know if I have EwCm using this stuff?!

Niva
April 11th, 2013, 10:27 AM

I'm off to GP this arvo, looks like I have oral thrush, lovely! My lymph nodes down my neck and in my scalp are really tender, and I have to work tonight! I tried to call in sick and explained how I worked my last two shifts ill, but they laid it on thick saying everyone's been ill, short staffed etc so felt obliged to go in :(

Anyone using RepHresh? Found its really minging! Not liking what it does to me, it dries me up but makes any cm turn all clumpy and dry! Also, how am I supposed to know if I have EwCm using this stuff?!

Thanks, Pixi! Sorry you aren't feeling well and your work is being so unsympathetic. I used rephresh this cycle and last, and it did that for me too! Very yucky. But I could see the ewcm around the nasty clumps. The ewcm will be clear and stretchy, and the rest will be opaque yellow or white. It was pretty gross -- sorry for the tmi! Just hope it did its thing properly.

Niva
April 11th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Yay, +OPK for me this am. So we did bd in the most fertile period, and with a decent CFR. Phew! With just one attempt per cycle, I didn't want it to be sub-par. Thanks for the advice, gals! :)

Emily
April 11th, 2013, 01:05 PM

There is a warning in the pack but I didn't see it the first time I used it as DS1 made it into a parachute or plane. Totally grossed me out. It is the vaginal wall coming away leaving you shiny and new (cue madonna song) but pretty yucky. If you use it often it stops doing that. I was in two minds about DTD as didn't want that to be our first sex in ages but managed to wash it away! Thanks for reminding me will make sure I use it tonight to give the clumping time to go away. Yuck this is the grossest post ever!

thehappypixi
April 12th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Oh man that's really gross!!! Hahaha, this is so un glam or sexy it's ridiculous!
I hope my husband never reads any of this, I don't think he will touch me again rofl!!

Emily
April 12th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Oh man that's really gross!!! Hahaha, this is so un glam or sexy it's ridiculous!
I hope my husband never reads any of this, I don't think he will touch me again rofl!!

Yep! So glad we have this forum - can you imagine having to ask friends in real life about this stuff!!

Still no OPK + for me which is fab as DH gets back tonight and is here till mid next week so we will definitely get a good shot at it this month. I WILL NOT freak out and BD early thinking that I have missed the surge as am POAS twice a day and temping this time.

thehappypixi
April 12th, 2013, 06:59 AM
I'm predicted to ovulate at the beginning to the middle of next week, watch it fall on a Tuesday or Thursday when I work night shift :/ Work booty call?!

Emily
April 12th, 2013, 07:18 AM
I'm predicted to ovulate at the beginning to the middle of next week, watch it fall on a Tuesday or Thursday when I work night shift :/ Work booty call?!

No way - this is our month so it will fall on Wednesday and mine tomorrow night fingers crossed.:ttc:

I Love Ladybugs
April 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM
You all sound like your sways are going swimingly.....I wish for some more BFPs for April!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathilde.....glad to hear that your cycle did return...and hoping that egg and O wise it can be back to normal since the high tech attempt.

2lovely.....sorry that AF did show....April is a great babymaking month...I know so many little girls who birthdays are Jan!!!

coliny
April 12th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Finally got a high reading on my CBFM. =) No CM yet though.

Mathilde - you can always just do an ultrasound mid cycle to check if you are producing eggs/follicles.

2lovely - Sorry too that AF showed.

Mathilde
April 13th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Thanks girls, had a fabulous evening w DH job do at one of the best restaurants not le but totally worth it! Af very painfully for once.. Coliny: think I will do that us! Good idea!
Mathilde

thehappypixi
April 13th, 2013, 04:38 AM
I'm out for April :(
Got myself a crappy bacterial infection, cellulitis of the scalp, very painful :(
Anti Bs and painkillers, so going to wait til next month.
Very disappointed, but trying to just get well now! Will be stalking all of you and sending you all my sticky girl bean dust for April! Xxx

Emily
April 13th, 2013, 08:19 AM
I'm out for April :(
Got myself a crappy bacterial infection, cellulitis of the scalp, very painful :(
Anti Bs and painkillers, so going to wait til next month.
Very disappointed, but trying to just get well now! Will be stalking all of you and sending you all my sticky girl bean dust for April! Xxx

Ouch! Get well soon.

Cagirl09
April 13th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Hi ladies!

Hey Niva, so great that you were able to BD at an opportune time. I had been worried in my attempt not so much because of the timing but because I had taken sudafed for cold and had not planned on using that in addition to aci jel this month as I thought that for me the combo was something that interferred with us last month. I had planned on leaving it out, but got my fade in a day early than I expected it. Turns out the timing was great!

Emily: excellent news that your O will be a good time for you and your DH! Sounds as if that has been somewhat of a struggle in recent months! Very happy for you.

Mathilde: yay for resuming your regular cycle! Hope its all smooth sailing from here!

happypixi: so sorry you have to take the month off. I know it must be super hard to think about right now, but maybe fighting the illness will help with your sway! Hope you feel better soon!

As for me, I am 10dpo today and got a super faint BFP on a FRER this morning. I took 2 other ICs and they were negative, so I hope its not a false + ! Although it is super faint, I think its strong enough that DH will be able to see it when he wakes up. You're the first I'm telling! I'm torn between wanting to celebrate with a nice breakfast and wanting to tread carefully in case its a false + or turns out to be a chemical. I don't want to fall off my diet and worry about it next month. Maybe it will take more than an hour for it to sink in and I'l think differently soon! :)

Niva
April 13th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Hey Niva, so great that you were able to BD at an opportune time.
[...]
As for me, I am 10dpo today and got a super faint BFP on a FRER this morning. I took 2 other ICs and they were negative, so I hope its not a false + ! Although it is super faint, I think its strong enough that DH will be able to see it when he wakes up. You're the first I'm telling! I'm torn between wanting to celebrate with a nice breakfast and wanting to tread carefully in case its a false + or turns out to be a chemical. I don't want to fall off my diet and worry about it next month. Maybe it will take more than an hour for it to sink in and I'l think differently soon! :)

Yay, cagirl!!! That I is amazing news! As long as your second line has some color to it (isn't just gray), it's real!!! Congratulations!

My timing wasn't as optimum as I would have liked after all, and my frequency was neither CFR nor hurry-up bd (I had misunderstood the definition of CFR). But we did do better than boy frequency, at least -- DH says he isn't sure his "contribution" will be very effective because he thinks it was very watery and small (lol, tmi!) so 3x in one day did have some effect on him!

I got multiple days of +opk and my temps still haven't risen, so it looks like I'll be joining you with an o-3 (or perhaps o-2.5) attempt. Which might not be such a bad thing after all, looks like!! ;)

I asked this on another thread but I'll ask here too: I know you are supposed to estimate O as happening from 12-36hrs after the FIRST positive OPK. But when you get several days of positives (see my chart below) and your bbt doesn't rise until after the LAST +opk, which one do you believe? Do the opks stay positive even after you've o'ed, and progesterone doesn't rise (making the temp rise) until after the LH is gone? Or do you get a longer LH surge because your body somehow senses that the egg hasn't left the follicle, so it pumps out more LH, postponing the peak of the surge (my darkest lines are on the second day of +OPK)? I may make this q into its own thread because I think it's a question a lot of people may have, but just wanted to vent my confusion here too!

I Love Ladybugs
April 13th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Cagirl....Congrats!!!!!! This is exciting and I figure if the hubby can see the second line that it is true. Works that way around here.....good luck!!!!

Cagirl09
April 13th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks so much! DH could definitely see it :) Although it looks very faint, it does look pink. Can't wait to test tomorrow to see if it is stronger!

Niva,
I wish I knew the answer to your question as I have wondering the same thing myself. I have read many sources that say consider the first positive to be the true surge, but I can see how it could be possible for your body to keep creating more LH if the O hadn't quite happened yet. Hopefully others will have some good insight on this. Either way though, it sounds as if you were still in a good window! FX for you!

Lastsong
April 13th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Hi guys! Hope you don't mind me popping in. We're TTCing for a girl starting this month. I am 3kg lighter than I was when I conceived DS but have started the LE diet last month. Don't want to lose too much weight, I'm not overweight at all but I'm hoping it'll help in our pink sway. I did an unintentional blue sway with DS without realising so there's a few things I need to change this time!

Niva
April 13th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Hi Lastsong, and welcome! What cycle day are you now? You're in the right place, nice to have you join us. :) I think most of us here have been in the same boat, having unintentionally swayed for ds1 (and 2 or more) and now trying to do what doesn't come naturally to us.

Lastsong
April 13th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Yes sticking to the diet isn't easy (we eat a lot of protein so that's been an adjustment) but hopefully it'll be worth it. And I'm CD2 today. :)

Emily
April 14th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Niva, not sure about the O question but would go with how many days after first surge your temps rise. Do you check cm and cervix position?

Having said that,nam having trouble pinpointing own O this month as have had temp dip and rise but no pos OPK. Cannot rely on cm as have used rephresh:( looks like I might have to start checking cervix for next month. So bummed as just never seem to get an attempt.

Mathilde
April 14th, 2013, 09:20 AM
I got feed back fro m a psychic who said I would get a GIRL and find out/get preggers or give birth in april...!!!!!Yeah! Hope it goes true! Went to church today and prayed, and felt some sort of peacefullness for the first time that it could happen:) Have been crap at the diet this weekend, but going to improve today:)

Niva
April 14th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Emily, that is so frustrating! Do you test twice a day? Could you have missed a really short surge? Or maybe your dip and rise was still below your cover line and O is yet to come? I hope you DTD at least once so you're not entirely out this month!

I'm having trouble telling when I O'd too. All my signs say different things! If I go by the first +OPK, I o'd cd 17. If I go by CM, I O'd cd17-18. If I go by temps, it's cd 19 or later because I still haven't gotten a clear shift and my opks only stopped being positive last night.

We haven't DTD since around midnight of cd15, so if I truly haven't o'd until cd 19 or later, that makes a pretty big cutoff. I think I may break my determination to stick to one bd per cycle and make another attempt today. Doesn't help that I had my first big cheat (non-vegetarian Japanese cuisine) yesterday because we took out-of-town guests out to dinner. And DH made apple crisp the night before, so I had two pretty bad diet days in a row, possibly right before O. But I just don't want to lose another month to bad bd timing!

Emily
April 14th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Niva yes I test twice a day and got a positive at lunch today yippee! We are in with a chance for the first time in ages:)

Lastsong
April 14th, 2013, 09:30 PM
So glad you got a positive Emily! Niva I know what you mean about having trouble telling when you o'd - I just can not get OPKs to work for me, last month I had positive OPKs around lunch time four days in a row but negative in the evening. I didn't actually ovulate until a week after that based on temperature. And by the time you get the temp rise it's too late. It was my first cycle since DS so I'm hoping that it was just all over the place because of that - that said, I could never get OPKs to work for me when we were trying for DS either!

Niva
April 14th, 2013, 10:26 PM
So glad you got a positive Emily! Niva I know what you mean about having trouble telling when you o'd - I just can not get OPKs to work for me, last month I had positive OPKs around lunch time four days in a row but negative in the evening. I didn't actually ovulate until a week after that based on temperature. And by the time you get the temp rise it's too late. It was my first cycle since DS so I'm hoping that it was just all over the place because of that - that said, I could never get OPKs to work for me when we were trying for DS either!

Yes, opks are so tricky! I usually have several days of fade-in and fade-out around about 2.5 days of solid positives (they're only truly positive if the second line is AS dark as the control). And sometimes the fade-ins can seem like real positives if you are slightly dehydrated, and a positive can seem like a negative if the sample was too dilute. Maybe that's what happened to your lunchtime opks? Anyway, I decided not to bd again today because I'm pretty sure from cm that I'd have no chance if it doing any good now. My best guess is that I did O yesterday, cd18, and my progesterone didn't rise fast enough to give me a temp shift this morning -- plus I had a bad night of sleep and tested earlier than usual so that probably affected my temp. I went back to sleep and tested again when I woke up the second time, a little later than normal, and my temp was actually .4 degrees higher. Maybe I'll just put that one down and stick with it!

Emily, so glad you didn't miss your O. Good luck DTD! What frequency are you using? We are cycle buddies this time again! Let's hope this is our month.

Lastsong
April 14th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Hmm, maybe. My positives had test lines that were darker than the control line (there was no doubt they were positive) so it was really strange. How long did you sleep for the second time? Could be worth putting that temp down instead. :)

Emily
April 15th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Yes, opks are so tricky! I usually have several days of fade-in and fade-out around about 2.5 days of solid positives (they're only truly positive if the second line is AS dark as the control). And sometimes the fade-ins can seem like real positives if you are slightly dehydrated, and a positive can seem like a negative if the sample was too dilute. Maybe that's what happened to your lunchtime opks? Anyway, I decided not to bd again today because I'm pretty sure from cm that I'd have no chance if it doing any good now. My best guess is that I did O yesterday, cd18, and my progesterone didn't rise fast enough to give me a temp shift this morning -- plus I had a bad night of sleep and tested earlier than usual so that probably affected my temp. I went back to sleep and tested again when I woke up the second time, a little later than normal, and my temp was actually .4 degrees higher. Maybe I'll just put that one down and stick with it!

Emily, so glad you didn't miss your O. Good luck DTD! What frequency are you using? We are cycle buddies this time again! Let's hope this is our month.

We are just DTD once to try to lower the amount of sperm around. OPK (still a clear line but not quite as dark) negative today so that suggests that I Od last night or that I will do today. The weird thing is that I had a temp dip and rise before my OPK even though I was testing twice daily and reducing liquid before test. I thought that the temp rose after O? Still a bit new to this temping business and cannot use cm to help as using rephresh. Hoping what we did was enough - am feeling very good about the attempt and it felt right (if that makes sense) so fingers crossed for us both cycle buddy!

2lovelyboys
April 15th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Arggghhhhhh just lost my first post!

Cagirl09, any news? Stronger BFP? Very exciting!

Thehappypixi, sorry to hear your still poorly :( maybe a month off is just what you need?! Hope your boys are looking after you :)

I'm not to disappointed about last month, with all the pills and potions and only one attempt at + OPK it was looking unlikely. This month we are going to BD through o. I know I should know this but what is girl timing/frequency for BDing?

Cagirl09
April 15th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Welcome Lastsong! I totally understand the not wanting to lose too much weight. I found that adding a few more empty calories (3 musketeers) to the end of each meal kept me from losing way to much and also added a bit of fun to my diet and I didn't have to snack or eat more meals. Like you, my regular life is a stellar boy sway, so I had to be extra careful to change all of my snacking habits.

Mathilde: so fun about the psychic! That would be so great if that reading came true.

Emily: so excited that will work for you, what a roller coaster!

2lovelyboys: I know atomic has a great essay on timing and frequency, but i'm pretty sure that if you are goign to BD through o, you may still want to have DH fr or cfr before your first attempt to lower sperm count either through bd from AF or on his own.

My update: Yes I have an official BFP!! Can hardly believe it an am very scared to get excited as I'm so fearful that it won't stick. I got stronger tests on 11dpo and then today took a digi which said Pregnant! It is interesting though, ICs that are supposed to be sensitive to hcg of 10 are only barely starting to become noticable today 3 days after the FRER. I thought that they would show it much sooner, but that was not the case for me. Thought this info might be helpful to some of you in case you have those too, it seems they may not be that reliable!

Emily
April 15th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Welcome Lastsong! I totally understand the not wanting to lose too much weight. I found that adding a few more empty calories (3 musketeers) to the end of each meal kept me from losing way to much and also added a bit of fun to my diet and I didn't have to snack or eat more meals. Like you, my regular life is a stellar boy sway, so I had to be extra careful to change all of my snacking habits.

Mathilde: so fun about the psychic! That would be so great if that reading came true.

2lovelyboys: I know atomic has a great essay on timing and frequency, but i'm pretty sure that if you are goign to BD through o, you may still want to have DH fr or cfr before your first attempt to lower sperm count either through bd from AF or on his own.

My update: Yes I have an official BFP!! Can hardly believe it an am very scared to get excited as I'm so fearful that it won't stick. I got stronger tests on 11dpo and then today took a digi which said Pregnant! It is interesting though, ICs that are supposed to be sensitive to hcg of 10 are only barely starting to become noticable today 3 days after the FRER. I thought that they would show it much sooner, but that was not the case for me. Thought this info might be helpful to some of you in case you have those too, it seems they may not be that reliable!
OMG that is amazing and you put t at the end of your post - you should be a writer :) am sooooo happy for you

TTCPink
April 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM

Congratulations on your BFP Cagirl!! :)

Niva
April 15th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Yes, a big huge congrats to you, CAgirl!! :bighug:

coliny
April 15th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Congrats CAgirl!

I finally got a peak on my CBFM but OPK still negative. What does this mean? I did feel some cramps on my right ovary yesterday. When I did my ultrasound last week, my obgyn said there is an egg there. BTW, this is my first cycle using CBFM. Is this ovulation or not?

I Love Ladybugs
April 15th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Cagirl....come over to the Dec. EDD thread....and introduce yourself!!!!

Lastsong
April 15th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Congrats CAgirl!!!

3 Musketeers are a chocolate bar, aren't they? Think they're like Milky Bar here (and your Milky Bar is our Mars Bar, haha).

Sorry Coliny, don't have any experience using CBFM but hope it's ovulation for you!

Cagirl09
April 15th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Hey ladies!

Thank you so much for all of your nice messages and enthusiasm! I think it is starting to make this sink in and it is definitely helping me get excited. That is really nice because I'm too nervous to share our news with people IRL so early on.

Now I'm just praying this little one sticks, hoping with all my heart that its my baby girl, and wishing you all will follow soon with your BFPs. So far, April may be off to a good start for our group. :cheer: routing for you all!:cheer:

oh and I love ladybugs, yes I plan to go over there, I've just been so nervous. But you're right, no sense in worrying about what if! :)

Cagirl09
April 15th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Congrats CAgirl!!!

3 Musketeers are a chocolate bar, aren't they? Think they're like Milky Bar here (and your Milky Bar is our Mars Bar, haha).

Thank you so much! And yes, its a chocolate bar. One of the things that is good about it too is that it is lower in fat than many others, so fit well with the sway. :) Funny that they change the names all over the place!

bunnywabbit
April 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM
WOHOO! Congrats Cagirl! Thinking I'm later than usual this month. Went to the doctors on Monday for something unrelated (trust me to fall ill AFTER the event! :rolleyes:), she thinks I ought to test on Monday. Being very impatient - thinking I'll POAS tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

Dollydot
April 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Congrats Cagirl just seen your amazing news. your right April is starting to be a good one, well done again...

Sweet mummy
April 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Woo hoo for your BFP Cagirl!! So happy and excited for you xxx

GeCon
April 16th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Cagirl, congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months. :)

Coliny, most people ovulate the day after the 1st Peak. For me this has been the case the last two cycles and although I have heard of people not getting a Peak at all, I have never heard of anyone getting a Peak and not ovulating.

From my own experience I would say you will ovulate tomorrow. And well done for getting a Peak in your first cycle using the CBFM as not everyone does.

2lovelyboys
April 16th, 2013, 05:42 PM
CaGirl, very exciting news! Huge congratulations and wishing you a H&H 9 months :)

Fingers crossed for a fabulous April ladies!

Cagirl09
April 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Thanks so much, again. Your messages made me tear up, early pregnancy symptom? haha!

Bunnywabbit, very excited, keep up posted if you POAS!

bunnywabbit
April 17th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Tested this morning - BFN. Then AF came to visit this afternoon, yay! Oh well, next time maybe. Hopefully the antibiotics I'm taking should help some too.

Shouldn't be too difficult to manage the 'no-O' rule this time round - the in-laws are over tomorrow... for a month!

thehappypixi
April 18th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Glad to see a bfp! Good luck everyone who's waiting, it sucks!

My body seems to be protesting and I've still not had a positive OPK.

bunnywabbit
April 18th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Shouldn't be too difficult to manage the 'no-O' rule this time round - the in-laws are over tomorrow... for a month!

Actually, this said, I can't remember which way stress/peed off/upset sways. Please say girl...

Niva
April 18th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Actually, this said, I can't remember which way stress/peed off/upset sways. Please say girl...

Sorry, bunnywabbit, I think stress creates more testosterone. :( Just try to stay calm and carry on, lol! But I know how family can pull your strings like nothing else.

Emily
April 18th, 2013, 04:38 PM

Downtrodden and hopeless sways pink but wouldn't wish that on you x

Niva
April 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Well, I'm either 4, 5, or 6 dpo, most likely 5. Of course I go and get a sore throat AFTER it could have been useful for swaying. Boo!

No obvious pg symptoms yet, but I am possibly looking too hard for a sign and imagining that my sense of taste is a little off. I had the same lunch today as I had yesterday (cheese and zucchini on a bagel, then toasted) but today the zucchini tasted darker and mustier. Same for a tomato slice; I actually spit it out because I thought it tasted moldy. I checked and the veggies were all fresh and pristine, no spoilage. I'm excited that maybe this is my first pg symptom!! But I also know very well I could be totally imagining it. :)

Niva
April 18th, 2013, 04:57 PM
What day do you all like to poas? I had trouble pinpointing O this month so I really don't know what I'll do. I think from reading about others' bfps that even the earliest didn't get a faint line until 8-9 dpo, so maybe I'll test at 9dpo and then if it's a bfn I'll know it could be because it's too early and/or I o'd later than I thought.

Lastsong
April 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM
I POAS and got a positive at 11DPO with DS, I had an implantation dip at 10DPO so I doubt I would have had a positive sooner than 10DPO.

Gosh I was hanging out for lunch today! Not eating breakfast is HARD. And not snacking is even harder. I haven't lost any weight since starting the LE diet, however I'm noticing that my belly looks slimmer and I'm happy looking in the mirror naked now.

I Love Ladybugs
April 18th, 2013, 11:01 PM
What day do you all like to poas? I had trouble pinpointing O this month so I really don't know what I'll do. I think from reading about others' bfps that even the earliest didn't get a faint line until 8-9 dpo, so maybe I'll test at 9dpo and then if it's a bfn I'll know it could be because it's too early and/or I o'd later than I thought.

Anytime of day.....lol, as in terms of dpo, 9-10dpo was my fav. with all pregnancies....I do like seeing a fade in and early bfps just make me smile! Keeping thing crossed for you Niva!

Emily
April 19th, 2013, 04:16 AM

I don't get a positive till quite late - on day of AF or the day before. I have had implantation bleeding all three times though so generally know that I am pg before the test:) we are almost the same cycle wise Niva but I won't be testing till late next week. FF has gone crazy and changed its mind about my O because I have had increases in temp the last few days- am pretty sure it was Monday though. Fingers crossed we both get positives:)

2lovelyboys
April 19th, 2013, 02:10 PM
April is sounding exciting!
Last month we had one attempt a +OPK, this month we will BD through O, keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm a POAS addict, really am terrible, going to have to rein it in as its costing me a fortune :)

Emily
April 19th, 2013, 05:55 PM
April is sounding exciting!
Last month we had one attempt a +OPK, this month we will BD through O, keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm a POAS addict, really am terrible, going to have to rein it in as its costing me a fortune :)

No don't rein it in - get Internet cheapies and indulge your poas addiction!;)

Niva
April 19th, 2013, 08:31 PM
I don't get a positive till quite late - on day of AF or the day before. I have had implantation bleeding all three times though so generally know that I am pg before the test:) we are almost the same cycle wise Niva but I won't be testing till late next week. FF has gone crazy and changed its mind about my O because I have had increases in temp the last few days- am pretty sure it was Monday though. Fingers crossed we both get positives:)

Try lowering that one high temp before your O, and see if that changes where ff puts the crosshairs? I think will probably test with ics starting Sunday morning, but wait to do a REAL test until Wednesday morning. That way if they're neg I can blame it on the ics, haha!

Emily
April 20th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Try lowering that one high temp before your O, and see if that changes where ff puts the crosshairs? I think will probably test with ics starting Sunday morning, but wait to do a REAL test until Wednesday morning. That way if they're neg I can blame it on the ics, haha!

This Sunday? Wow how lovely to be able to test that early. Will be thinking if you. I am manically symptom spotting at the moment - just hoping for IB or something a bit more concrete than achy tummy!!

Niva
April 20th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I know nearly for sure I won't see anything Sunday... But on the off-chance that I miscalculated O, maybe I'll be 9dpo on Sunday and see a squinter. But my chart is NOT looking anywhere close to triphasic yet! :(

I know what you mean about driving yourself crazy looking for pg signs. I've nearly convinced myself that my sense of smell is sharper, and that I've been more emotional than normal in the past two days. But nothing concrete yet! I didn't have IB with ds1 so I'm not expecting that as a sign... But it sure would be nice.

Soar
April 20th, 2013, 04:49 PM
I need some help please! :-)

I just got a +OPK on my clear blue digital ovulation kit at 3:30pm! This morning I tested at 8:15am and it was negative sooooo I am hoping I just detected the beginning of my surge. This positive is 2 days early! another Problem is DH released on Monday evening with my help. That only gives us a 5 day abstain if we DTD this evening. What are your thoughts?

I am taking folic acid, fibre, vitex (last one was last night). I have been on the LE diet for 13 weeks and this is our 1st attempt. Eek what should I do?

DH is on LR, Cal, Mag, Cranberry all vegan,no cheese, 2 soy shakes a day with tighty whities! What do you think we should do?

I'm excited but also don't want to stress but I am worried about only having 5 days abstain. Hmmm......what to do?

Soar
April 20th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Oh and my last use of rephresh was Tuesday evening. Thanks ladies!

Niva
April 20th, 2013, 05:15 PM
I need some help please! :-)

I just got a +OPK on my clear blue digital ovulation kit at 3:30pm! This morning I tested at 8:15am and it was negative sooooo I am hoping I just detected the beginning of my surge. This positive is 2 days early! another Problem is DH released on Monday evening with my help. That only gives us a 5 day abstain if we DTD this evening. What are your thoughts?

I am taking folic acid, fibre, vitex (last one was last night). I have been on the LE diet for 13 weeks and this is our 1st attempt. Eek what should I do?

DH is on LR, Cal, Mag, Cranberry all vegan,no cheese, 2 soy shakes a day with tighty whities! What do you think we should do?

I'm excited but also don't want to stress but I am worried about only having 5 days abstain. Hmmm......what to do?

A hurry-up bd would work to lower his sperm count. You have him release once before DTD and then bd as soon as he can manage it afterwards. One of atomic's essays mentioned this and she said that you should aim for the second time being within 4-6 hours of the first.

Soar
April 20th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks Niva!!!!!!!!!

GeCon
April 20th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I agree with Niva, Soar.

Emily
April 21st, 2013, 03:08 AM
I agree with Niva, Soar.

Yep sounds good to me - there is a list in atomics essay about abstain vs FR and so many options that your mind would boggle. Will see if I can find it.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/2728-abstaining-frequent-release-mixing-cutoff-o-12-a-8.html http://http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/2728-abstaining-frequent-release-mixing-cutoff-o-12-a-8.html

Hmm that didn't work did it? Sorry.

GeCon
April 21st, 2013, 03:02 PM
CD16 for me today and we will have our 1st attempt this month tonight. I am thinking I may ovulate on Wednesday, so we will BD every night until the day of the thermal shift.

:fx:

Emily
April 22nd, 2013, 04:10 AM
Stalking Niva :)

Niva
April 22nd, 2013, 04:37 PM
Stalking Niva :)

Thanks! It's a bfn. But I definitely tested too early, so there's still a chance yet. I'm getting less hopeful, though, because my chart still isn't triphasic. The big temp dip yesterday morning was not followed by a rise today. I guess it wasn't an implantation dip like I had hoped. :( I'm going crazy imagining symptoms I don't think I had last month, though!

How is your symptom-spotting, Emily? Is anyone else here waiting to test?

GeCon
April 22nd, 2013, 04:59 PM
Niva, it is way too early for you. Yesterday's temp could still be an implantation dip, in which case there is no way a test would give you a positive yet. Keep up your spirits.

Niva
April 22nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
Thanks, GeCon! I thought a dip had to be followed by a rise to higher-than-post-O temps. But I know not everyone gets a clear dip, either. How long after implantation would you normally see a bfp? Hoping, hoping...

We DTD three days before O, perfect Shettles timing by accident. I know atomic says timing doesn't matter, but... I have read too many small-sample statistics saying Shettles opposites are way more common than successes. If this isn't my month, at least I'll have another chance to get better girl timing. That's my silver lining. On the other hand, I have had wayyyy too many diet cheats during this 2ww so I hope I don't have to try to undo them all before the next O. Ok, now you know my true frame of mind about a bfp right now! ;) Hoping for it, but scared that I didn't give the sway my all.

GeCon
April 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM
Niva,

"Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the early positive pregnancy urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT)."

GeCon
April 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
From another source:

"Once implantation is complete, the embryo begins producing hCG, the pregnancy hormone. It usually takes about 2-4 days for the implanted embryo to begin producing hCG at a high enough level to be detected by a sensitive pregnancy test. So, if you have experienced spotting or bleeding, and you believe it may be related to implantation, you should probably wait about 2-4 days to test (using a sensitive, early-detection test that measures at 25 mIU/mL or lower. If you are using a test that is less sensitive, allow more time. See the HPT Overview for a list of various HPT sensitivity levels.) It is possible to experience a negative test at this point and still be pregnant; if so, wait another couple of days to allow the hCG to build up in your system to a level high enough to be detected, and test again."

Lastsong
April 22nd, 2013, 11:00 PM
Niva also don't forget that you can have a triphasic pattern and not be pregnant, and not have one and be pregnant. My pattern last month was triphasic and I was convinced I was UTD until AF arrived.

It's not looking like I'm going to have a 28 day cycle this month. Not even a shadow on an OPK yet, so I think it could be a CD21 O like it was for DS - assuming I actually O, I worked out when we were trying for DS that two thirds of my cycles are anovulatory which sucks.

Niva
April 22nd, 2013, 11:31 PM
Good point, Lastsong. I guess you really can't look at a chart and see whether or not you are implanting.

Hoping you do pop out an egg this month even if you have to wait a week longer for it. Annov cycles are much more of a pain! Have your cycles been annov since having DS? Sometimes a pregnancy "resets" your cycle back to being more reasonable.

Lastsong
April 23rd, 2013, 01:07 AM
This is only my second cycle since DS (he's now 8 months old). Last month was all over the place and FF changed my ovulation three times, but I'm pretty sure I did actually ovulate in the end. So I'm hoping that pregnancy has reset it and my body isn't going to go back to it's useless old ways haha!

GeCon
April 23rd, 2013, 03:27 AM
That is a good point too, Lastsong.

Niva, taken from FF:

When does implantation occur? Can I see signs of implantation on my chart?

If conception occurred, implantation (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall) typically happens seven to ten days after ovulation, but it can happen a few days earlier or later as well.

There are some signs of implantation or successful conception that may be seen on your chart but all of them can occur with or without pregnancy. You can also be pregnant and see none of these signs on your chart. There is thus really no way to know if they are related to implantation while they are happening, though they occur with greater frequency on pregnancy charts. Some possible signs of implantation or successful conception are:

- light spotting that happens for just a brief period of time around seven to ten days past ovulation.

- a second thermal shift that occurs around seven to ten days past ovulation.

- a dip in temperature that lasts just a single day, around seven to ten days past ovulation.

While these signs may offer clues as to whether or not you have an increased probability of pregnancy, they are really not a reliable way to gauge whether or not you may be pregnant. You can experience any of these signs and be pregnant, or not pregnant, just as you can experience none of these signs and be pregnant or not pregnant. Keep this in mind when you are scrutinizing your chart while you wait to take a pregnancy test.

While you can be cautiously optimistic if you do see these signs (if you have well-timed intercourse during your fertile time) there is no way to really know if you are pregnant before you can reliably test for pregnancy. Likewise, if you do not see these signs (and you have well-timed intercourse within your fertile time) you need not give up hope before the end of your cycle. Many women do not experience implantation signs or very early pregnancy signs at all.

Emily
April 23rd, 2013, 03:39 AM
Thanks! It's a bfn. But I definitely tested too early, so there's still a chance yet. I'm getting less hopeful, though, because my chart still isn't triphasic. The big temp dip yesterday morning was not followed by a rise today. I guess it wasn't an implantation dip like I had hoped. :( I'm going crazy imagining symptoms I don't think I had last month, though!

How is your symptom-spotting, Emily? Is anyone else here waiting to test?

Like you said testing this early would only be a BFN or a squinter. Sometimes you just have to poas to shut your inner voice up though dont you?

Everything is a symptom at the moment - mood swings, cramps and temps not dropping (although they did today). It is so annoying that most pg signs are also AF signs. I had a spot of blood on Sunday which made me all excited about IB but I also get weird spotting with vitex so it is probably nothing. AF due tomorrow but as I Od late it might be a longer cycle this month.i thought I would test Friday but have so many OPKs in my drawer I might try FMU tomorrow :) I can't help it :poas:

2lovelyboys
April 23rd, 2013, 05:13 AM
Hee hee Emily, I'm with you there. I am 100 % certified POAS addict, have bought more OPKs and HPTs to indulge myself :)

Lastsong, my DS2 is 9 months old, took a while for my cycles to settle down as well, think the vitex helped tho. On another note, two of my friends that conceived within a year of a pregnancy (cycles were still crazy) fell preggers with and delivered healthy B/G twins :)

Niva
April 23rd, 2013, 11:09 AM
I'm discovering the poas addiction myself, haha, I even double-dipped a stick after it dried out to see what would happen!! I have a very strong feeling that this cycle could be the one for me. My symptom spotting is taking a life of its own. I don't normally get any pms symptoms at all, so I have high hopes they are caused by other hormones. :)

DH is away on business until tonight and I've been watching TV after DS is in bed (I normally do just Netflix) so have been seeing commercials -- and wow, I don't normally get affected by commercials, but all the ones about families or babies really made me choke up! Also I *think* my sense of smell may be sharper, like I posted earlier. And I haven't gotten sore boobs since DH weaned, but if I press sort of hard on them I can feel a definite twinge. Not normal for me.

Ok, I'm off to poas with fmu. I've not drunk anything since last night and have been holding it to make it more concentrated, lol! I really want to see a squinter. Or even an evap line. :think:

Niva
April 23rd, 2013, 11:32 AM
Hmmmm! It isn't stark white, is all I can say. I think I got my wish to see SOMETHING! Could be evap, though, as I can't see any color IRL. Hoping it's my squinter!!!!!!!!
I'll test again tomorrow morning (when DH is around) with a frer.

Emily
April 23rd, 2013, 02:44 PM
Hmmmm! It isn't stark white, is all I can say. I think I got my wish to see SOMETHING! Could be evap, though, as I can't see any color IRL. Hoping it's my squinter!!!!!!!!
I'll test again tomorrow morning (when DH is around) with a frer.

Ahhhhhh! I can see something too! Don't keep us in suspense - post as soon as you can.:luck:

bunnywabbit
April 23rd, 2013, 02:55 PM
Fingers crossed Niva - can see a hint of pink there!

O testing I normally cut down on water intake and test in the middle of the day. Because I've just come off the BCP, I'm not sure what my cycle is for definite - last month was 28 days, 27 days this month. Am due again at the end of week, 2nd time lucky, I hope. I remember why I went on BCP in the first place...

Mathilde
April 23rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Niva: I do hope it is a BFP! Good luck tomorrow!
Mathildes update: am on cd 13 in hopefully a normal 28 day cycle, cm clear but not runny, not tracking temps due to all chemists being out of basal thermometers! And the one I have is an ear one, they say you can't use them.. Not using opk either, will next month though(if I have to;)) am gng to post my sway afterwards. Really, really hoping I'm back on track cycle wise... Have eaten my regular three rye crisp bread slices with one slice of cheese an cucumber on each, totaling 200cal+ one mcwrap grilled chicken for dinner350cals and a fruit smoothie(apple, blueberries, banana and applejuice) for dessert, three ordinary biscuits for tea, that's it. Weekend harder as we celebrated my birthday(hurray) 32 years, cake and all;) my presents were new curtains from my mum, new clothes shopping w dh(hoping new clothes will jinx my spell of bfn;)) and we are building a new athroom for me and baby to come;) eat a bit too much but hey, you only turn 32 once! What do you ladies think I should do about bd? As I do not want to miss o, and must keep sperm count down, we were thinking of DTD once per day, on Zyrtec and aspirin now.. Feedback greatly wanted! Hope you all are hanging in there! Ladybugs: hope your little girlis in there;)
Mathilde

Cagirl09
April 23rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Hey ladies,
I just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Niva, your chart looks great. I am pretty sure I felt implantation begin on a Monday with mild cramping for two days and then got the BFP on Saturday (10dpo). It was not + on 8dpo, but I did not test on 9dpo, so it could have been a squinter on Thursday. Also, I tested with FRER and the Wondfo like the ones you have in your picture, and I got a noticeable positive on the FRER before the wondfo. My chart did not go triphasic until 15dpo. Of course I知 just one person, but I thought I壇 share my experience in case it will help you. In anycase, I think your pic looks quite promising!

Gecon, are you now in the 2ww?

Ladybugs: So sorry you are feeling well, but I知 optimistic that the different symptoms means baby girl for you! Can I ask when you started feeling poorly? I知 still not feeling much, so I知 just curious.

Mathilde: Has your DH been doing FR? Since you don稚 know exactly when your O will be, its seems that FR or compressed frequent released followed by frequent BD would be the best way to go so you don稚 miss your window. I would worry that if you were to guess on a day and anything delayed O, that you might create a bigger cut off than you intend to. Not totally sure though. What does your gut say?

Emily: any updates. Hoping you get some good news.

2lovelyboys: hope you catch that :pinksperm:

As for me, I知 doing okay but still very little pregnancy symptoms other than intermittent fatigue. I had some brown spotting on Thursday and then again on Sunday and was worried, so I went to have my beta levels done. I get the results tomorrow. Of course I知 hoping that the numbers look good and if they do, I think I might then be able to relax a bit more and enjoy this pregnancy.

I Love Ladybugs
April 23rd, 2013, 06:11 PM
Niva....congrats! That is a promising line and I look forward to you testing in the am!!!!

Cagirl....it was about 5.5 weeks along that m/s called my name...lol, very similar to my DS2 prengancy. The deal is that I feel the sheer exhaustion combined with vomit/nausea is making for a tired out me. The only thing that is radically different for me is the "no spotting/bleeding".....delusional thinking has me thinking pink!!! Good luck with your betas...and then join us over in the Dec/Jan/Feb due date thread! I am so excited for all the new bfps!!!

Mathilde...your posted swaying plan sounds good....I want you to catch that egg!!!!

Gecon....sending you great cycle vibes too!! How is the Clomid working for you??

2lovely......bd your little heart out!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

GeCon
April 23rd, 2013, 06:35 PM
Cagirl and Ladybugs, I am okay, thanks.

2nd cycle on Clomid. CD18 today and I sort of expected to ovulate on CD19 as last cycle, but I am doubtful this will be the case as the CBFM has not given me a Peak and no + OPK yet either. I do think/hope that o is just around the corner though due to EWCM. Hopefully I'll get my Peak and + tomorrow for o on Thursday.

We have started BD'ing every night since Sunday after CFR.

2lovelyboys
April 23rd, 2013, 06:53 PM
Niva, I can definitely see something! Make sure you update us as soon as you can :) :fx:

Mathilde, I am DTD once daily through o. We started BDing Sunday, I got a +OPK this morning and are DTD again 2night, I hope we catch a pinkie this month! :pray:

Niva
April 23rd, 2013, 08:31 PM
Thank you everyone! I am very, very hopeful but still so cautious. I tested again tonight at 6:45pm and saw the same faint line I did this morning. I think I'll use a frer after I bring DH back from the airport tonight. It won't be fmu, but it'll be 12 hours later so maybe I'll see something stronger. I'll post a pic. I'll also use a frer tomorrow morning -- and I booked a blood test with my midwife tomorrow, too. I am all about the testing!

If tomorrow's blood test is a bfp, I'll go for my second blood draw on Friday to make sure my levels are rising. If mine sticks, my due date will be Jan 4th... Wow, a new year's baby! It's also the day after my only remaining grandmother's birthday. Maybe I'll move my O date a day earlier... she would be so happy. :) I might have actually o'ed on cd 17, 18, or 19 -- I took my temp twice that morning, the temps were .4 apart, and FF changes the crosshairs to all three of those dates depending on what temp I choose between those two numbers. Could anyone lend some clarity here, or am I destined to guess at my O this cycle?

Mathilde: yes, you can bd every day (starting at least 7 days before the earliest day you could O). If such frequent bd gets too hard for you, you could replace every other bd with an external release on his own, maybe keeping it every day only around the days you have the most EWCM. Or, if your cm is really obvious, you could do a hurry-up bd a few times during your fertile cm and in the days following.

Emily: are you about 7-8 dpo now? You said your AF is due, but really that early? How long is your luteal phase usually? When you O late, you should add those extra days on to the end to calculate your AF, giving you a longer cycle. A woman's LP generally stays around the same each month - it changes for things like supps but not for a late O. I think you still have a great chance this month!

Ladybugs and Cagirl: can't wait to join you in the Dec/Jan/Feb group! Odds are your levels will be good, cagirl, but please let us know as soon as you know.

Good luck bunnywabbit, Soar, GeCon, Lastsong, thehappypixi, 2lovelyboys, and whoever else is still lurking on this thread! Keep us posted...

Niva
April 24th, 2013, 01:11 AM
DH got home and I told him about the faint lines. He could see them, but like me, no color. I simply couldn't wait until morning to use the frer. At 11:30pm on 10dpo, it was clearly a BFP!!!!!!!!

coliny
April 24th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Congrats!!!

Mathilde
April 24th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Wonderful news niva! And thank you all for your constructive feedback! That's why we are here: for each other! Hugs!

GeCon
April 24th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Niva, congratulations. What wonderful news to wake up to. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

2lovelyboys
April 24th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Yippee well done Niva, such great news :) :celebrate:

GeCon
April 24th, 2013, 05:33 AM
In my news: I am on CD19 and had a Peak on my CBFM and a strong + OPK with FMU this morning. So I think I will ovulate tomorrow.

I have quite a lot of EWCM, more than I can remember having EVER before in my life. Of course this is making me doubt my original plan of dropping the Zyrtek. I have two Zyrtek left from last month, which I could take for our attempts today and tomorrow if the EWCM keeps up.

But I am worried that the Zyrtek will be too much and prevent me from getting pregnant at all. This is my 2nd Clomid cycle and since I have mild PC ovaries I guess I should really try to get pregnant while on Clomid to hopefully have the Clomid working for me. We have BD'ed every night since Sunday (after CFR) and OH is taking LR. Maybe I should just stick to my plan and not take the Zyrtek this cycle and hopefully the lowered sperm count and Clomid will be enough to get us our little pink bundle.

Emily
April 24th, 2013, 06:48 AM
In my news: I am on CD19 and had a Peak on my CBFM and a strong + OPK with FMU this morning. So I think I will ovulate tomorrow.

I have quite a lot of EWCM, more than I can remember having EVER before in my life. Of course this is making me doubt my original plan of dropping the Zyrtek. I have two Zyrtek left from last month, which I could take for our attempts today and tomorrow if the EWCM keeps up.

But I am worried that the Zyrtek will be too much and prevent me from getting pregnant at all. This is my 2nd Clomid cycle and since I have mild PC ovaries I guess I should really try to get pregnant while on Clomid to hopefully have the Clomid working for me. We have BD'ed every night since Sunday (after CFR) and OH is taking LR. Maybe I should just stick to my plan and not take the Zyrtek this cycle and hopefully the lowered sperm count and Clomid will be enough to get us our little pink bundle.

It is hard to know what to do - you want to get pg while you are on clomid but also increase the chances of pink winning the race. How much does Zyrtec effect you? Could you take a lower dose?

Niva I am not sure exactly when I Od as ff has changed it a couple of times and I don't agree with either! I think I am probably around 8 or 9 DPO so I knew it was a bit early to test. I didnt think about the late O meaning late AF - good point. i have been wanting to TTC since october but with one thing and another have only had decent attempts this month and October (not counting my mess up with O last month) so am actually a bit clueless with dates etc.

Will test again tomorrow. On another thread someone said that the cramps I am feeling are normal so am feeling a bit more upbeat.

Emily
April 24th, 2013, 06:50 AM
DH got home and I told him about the faint lines. He could see them, but like me, no color. I simply couldn't wait until morning to use the frer. At 11:30pm on 10dpo, it was clearly a BFP!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!! Fantastic:cheerteam::celebrate:

I Love Ladybugs
April 24th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Emily....you too could be joining the bfp party....cramping is one of the symptoms that I did have.

Niva....congrats!!! That is a nice bfp!!!!! Love seeing two lines :)

I Love Ladybugs
April 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Gecon....I would limit the antihistime and hope that the Clomid would do its job making things hostile enough....and still give you a chance to get preggo! I don't know what I would have done, since my sway is different, but if you only have a limited amount of time on Clomid, I would utilize it! Good luck!!

Cagirl09
April 24th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Congratulations Niva! that is amazing news! I'm so thrilled for you! :running: YAY!

Gecon, that is a tough one. What about just one dose of Zyrtec several hours before instead of days on end? Then you'd probably still have some EWCM, but maybe not as much.

And Emily, cramping was my only sign too... Seems like you are still in!

I'm still waiting to hear from my doctor about my betas. Really hope she calls soon!

Charlee
April 24th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Congrats Niva! Come on over to the DD group :)

Niva
April 24th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks, all!! I know it's likely just implantation, but I had some significant spotting this morning so I'm really nervous. I got a blood draw today and will do another Friday. Fx the levels are rising! :fx:

Charlee
April 24th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Thanks, all!! I know it's likely just implantation, but I had some significant spotting this morning so I'm really nervous. I got a blood draw today and will do another Friday. Fx the levels are rising! :fx:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! These early days are rough... I will be sending all my positive energy to you that LO is just nestling in nice and firm. Keep us posted :)