PDA

View Full Version : New Swaying Info available

Janed
December 28th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Now that we have the swaying info is at a point where I feel good about it, it is available to all below. Along with fellow members, we will continue our research and recommendations as necessary. I hope you swayers find it helpful. Good luck with your plans for TTC a TTC Baby Boy or a TTC Baby Girl!

atomic sagebrush
December 29th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Warmest welcomes to all, let me know how I can help!!!

ELP
January 1st, 2011, 04:43 AM
Thanks for putting this out in public:) wish I'd logged in a few days ago as I think I may have missed the boat a bit this month lol, but we will see if father xmas left me a late pressie in about 9 days!! In the meanwhile I'll be doing my homework for next month:p

nuthinbutpink
January 1st, 2011, 09:03 AM
Glad to see you back 8lil! Atomic and Viene have added a lot and we will continue to do so!

Saga
January 1st, 2011, 07:01 PM
Thank you for pm me about it NBP. The info in the swaying forums are great, I have been reading most of it.

nuthinbutpink
January 1st, 2011, 07:16 PM
Thank you for pm me about it NBP. The info in the swaying forums are great, I have been reading most of it.

Thanks! Atomic and Viene have worked hard on sharpening it up. It was very interesting to actually read the studies that are out and what they had to say. Hope you all find it helpful!

My Fabulous Children
January 2nd, 2011, 10:58 PM
Great Info. GOOD JOB. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I reposted some stuff from one section to another, so it would be more obvious and accessible to people!