PDA

View Full Version : Swaying -quick sway/diet description page?

ELP
April 9th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Would it be a good idea to have one sticky posted at the top of each section including a breif description of each of the main swaying options in one place, like FG, TW and IG? With a few liinks to the main info on that diet. Then people can make a choice when they arrive and we can advise people with their questions accordingly. Maybe swayers could put the initials of their diet somewhere on their avatar/siggy. Things like the calcium, eggs and nuts vary per diet don't they so I don't want to be telling the person the wrong thing per their choice.

Are we still promoting the IG option or are/shall we just focus on the newer 2 options?

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Yes, that is on my to do list! I will put it number one!! Thank you!!!

nuthinbutpink
April 9th, 2011, 09:44 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I do not care which diet options we discuss on here. I think what Atomic and I want to do is put the current information out there and you guys can decide for yourselves which you wish to follow. If IG is too restrictive, FG is a great alternative.

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Yes, I just want people to understand why (if they are new and read a couple posts) some of the info seems different. If the French Diet works for people that's great and more power to them!! I just don't want people getting mad at me and asking a bazillion questions about why our advice is contradictory.