PDA

View Full Version : Due August 2013!

minimatron
January 21st, 2013, 02:28 PM
If there's already a thread for this please let me know....
I'm due on 20th August and swayed for a boy. I'm 10 weeks today and have been suffering nausea, but yesterday I was vomiting. I've been having weird dreams and I'm so tired. Not a chance to rest with 3 girls.
So, who's also due in August?

WantingPink
January 21st, 2013, 03:16 PM
I am also due in August. I am about as far along as you are and the nausea has really gotten me down today. I have been able to keep it in check until today. Yesterday I went out for dinner and I think it really did a number on me today:(

minimatron
January 21st, 2013, 03:47 PM
Isn't it horrible. I had nausea with my other pregnancies but I would say this is the worst. I'm sucking on barley sugars all day to try and curb it.

Mrs_P
January 21st, 2013, 04:38 PM
Not due in August but its a lovely time to have a baby (my birthday to and my sons) i had the best birthday parties and you always get the day off from school - huge congrats and good luck with your little boy - sending you lots of blue dust x

minimatron
January 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM
Thanks Mrs.P. August is cold and wet where I am. My girls are born in nice weather, only dh is a winter baby in this house! I hope that's a good omen!

minimatron
January 23rd, 2013, 02:20 PM
Is anyone having their scan soon? Mines booked for Feb 11. I'm pretty excited. This is the first pregnancy I've not had a scan before 12 weeks!
Just a question, when is the best time to get bloods done? I've read so many different things.