PDA

View Full Version : Different symptoms

hplnvf03
January 22nd, 2013, 12:03 PM
I keep forgetting this forum exists!

Blahhhhhh! I just want to start by saying I can't wait for this sickness to be over!

I've been passing the time by wondering the sex of this baby.

With my DD, I was throwing up and sick all day from 6-14 weeks. My hair grew super slow, I was not that tired and my boobs did not hurt.

This time, I have had nausea and food aversions since about 7 weeks and have had extreme evening sickness while the rest of the day is fairly okay. My hair is growing way faster, I have had headaches, I am more tired and I have sore boobs. I am gaining weight faster too.

Even though I "swayed" girl coming immediately after a miscarriage, I totally feel like it is a boy. My 3 year old daughter who does not know I am 9 weeks pregnant yet keeps talking about a boy baby.

I would love for her to have a sister and I keep imagining another girl but I am so confident this is a boy. I think I will get more excited about a boy when I think of a name I like....

anyone else have a feeling?

Wanting-a-girl
January 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
I have totally diff symptoms with this preg! I was never sick at all with my three boys this baby I'm sick all the time! And no appetite with my boys I ate everything.... My boobs only hurt and barley hurt at the fourth week then went away... This baby have a shower is painful lol... I am analyzing my symptoms too lol although they apparently have nothing to do with the sex....I will be surprised if mines a boy even tho that is what I'm expecting

NearlyDone
January 22nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
I cant tell from symptoms i thought id be able to now iv experienced both but going by symptoms this one is both LOL