PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having dreams about the sex of your baby?

hplnvf32
January 23rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
I had a very vivid dream last night that I found out I was having a boy. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a very vivid dream I gave birth to a girl. Although I swayed for a girl, all signs are pointing to boy for me. Even my DD is who 3, keeps talking about a baby brother. My pregnancy is different too.

NearlyDone
January 23rd, 2013, 03:12 PM
I dreamt of both with my girls......with my son i had a v vivid dream that i was having an ultrasound(early one) and they were trying to convince me it was a boy and i wouldnt listen.............this time i had a very similar ultrasound dream again....not sure what im having yet tho symptoms have been mixed

hplnvf32
January 23rd, 2013, 03:24 PM
Yep, last night I was having an ultrasound in my dream and could totally tell it was a boy.

Atsaukina1
January 23rd, 2013, 03:49 PM
yeah I had a dream i had the baby(very early but healthy) and it was a boy although that was not the focus and did not matter at all in the dream
oh it was a boy

jennaesue
January 23rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
I had very vivid dreams all night long that I got a BFP the night before I got my BFP this time. (and I wasn't expecting to get a BFP - I thought I was about to ovulate because my cycles were screwy). And then at around 7 or 8 weeks I had a dream that I was having an ultrasound and the tech said "it's a girl," and I could clearly see the three lines.

Mum23boys
January 23rd, 2013, 04:39 PM
I had dreams i was having twins ....... 3 weeks later found out i was

i had a dream that i could only see one baby - a boy - then a week later we founf out one died......

now i still have dreams about this baby and its definately a boy ..... we shall see

Wanting-a-girl
January 23rd, 2013, 05:09 PM
My dreams are u/s dreams where it is a girl and I look away and it turns to a boy

Atsaukina1
January 24th, 2013, 02:19 PM
i also had a twin dream but one passed in the dream- no early us so will never know

mum23- hope you find peace either way

wantingagirl- lol too funny:)

maybeoneday
January 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
I don't really remember my dreams bt my 5 year is adamant this baby is a girl!

I said to him, 'it might be a boy, what will you do if it is a boy?'

At which point, he paused and said ' well mummy, I will be VERY surprised'

I didn't really have an answer to that, so lets just hope he is right!

Atsaukina1
January 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM
what a sweet boy:)
haven't told kids yet but it'll be fun to hear their guesses:)

NearlyDone
January 24th, 2013, 02:36 PM
I have 2 for each team the youn ger 2 girls think girl the older 2 think boy

Mrs_P
January 25th, 2013, 03:59 PM
my middle son thinks its a girl my eldest keeps say he but changes his mind when asked between boy and girl. They all keep calling the baby 'he' and my eldest came home with a boy name the other day so maybe a sign.

I still think its a boy but we will find out for definite in a week and a half (we had a cvs test done but its not 100% as there is a chance they got my dna not the babes so not taking anything as definite at this stage!)

NearlyDone
January 26th, 2013, 05:13 AM
I guess thats pretty accurate ...so jealous that poeple know already i really wish i booked a private scan im missing out on all the sales xx

maybeoneday
January 26th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I have talked my DH into a private scan! My family will know I will find out at the 20 week Nhs scan so I want some time to get my head around it before I have to tell anybody! I was thinking of waiting until 18 weeks to be sure but do you think I should go earlier? So scared of them getting it wrong!!

HELP it is driving me crazy!

NearlyDone
January 26th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I think anytime after 16 is accurate tbh iv known girls to go earlier and always been right xx

Mrs_P
January 26th, 2013, 03:02 PM
i think butterfly had hers done at 14-15 weeks but most go at 16 and it seems accurate, a good tech can tell you from the nub to (much more accurate than guessing off still pics). The private place by us sexes from the nt scan onwards

maybeoneday
January 26th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Oh god, my tech guessed girl at 12 weeks but not very confidently. She did go back and guess off live scanning rather than pictures but said it was a particularly ambiguous nub!

I think I will go between 16 and 17 weeks depending on when I can get an appointment. Will let you know when have made the call!

Thanks!

AndreaOD
January 27th, 2013, 08:47 AM
I just had a dream last night, it was so real lol, I was on my gender scan, i was so nervous, the tech started the scan and when the angle was on the potty shot I already saw the 3 lines before she said its a GIRL :) Well we shall see in couple of weeks if my dream comes true x

kelseypie601
January 30th, 2013, 09:43 PM
My Nana (great grandmother) who was extremely superstitious used to say take a dream backwards.
We have been hoping and praying for a healthy baby boy. My mom who has NEVER been wrong when guessing the sex of someone's baby told me that I was going to have a boy the day we told her we were expecting.
Found out last week we will be welcoming Elijah Lee into our family sometime around June 9

NearlyDone
January 31st, 2013, 04:22 AM
Love the name but i am bias as thats my little dudes name xx

Angelcrazylove
March 25th, 2013, 12:35 AM
i don't think i've ever dreamed that i had a girl, although i have had dreams over the years of being a mother to a boy..about 5 months to go and i will know :)