PDA

View Full Version : Zebaniee's sway

zebaniee
January 24th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Ok so this is my first sway attempt for this cycle! I am ttc a boy.

I have been eating bananas for breakfast every day, and high calorie lunches and dinner. I have also been having a mid morning snack as well.

I am taking elevit, fish oil, garlic tablets to sway boy.

I have been having one bi carb drink each day and taking a couple of bi carb baths a week. I must say, this probably wasn’t the smartest idea because I ended up with a yeast infection  I took a tablet and used the cream yesterday to sort the issue so hopefully it is smooth sailing from here!

My OPK had a smily face yesterday morning, so my partner and I BD last night. I made sure I had an O before the BD.

The OPK this morning had no smiley face, should I still BD today just in case? I can’t really tell if I still have ewcm (I don’t have heaps to begin with anyway). The ovulation predictors on the websites say my fertile period was from 20-25 January. So I am wondering if it is starting to move into girl territory :/

I also used a teeny bit of Sylk (I can’t seem to find pre seed in Australia) but I also made sure I had a O so there was more ewcm to counteract the acidity.

This is my third and last child, I am desperate to get the sway right.

DP is also on male multivitams and fish oil.

zebaniee
January 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Oh and it will be a full moon on 27 Jan (two days away) which I think sways blue too!

zebaniee
March 2nd, 2013, 10:46 PM
Crap, I typed up a long post and it went missing :(

AF has visited so I am ttc this month.

I haven't o'd yet and I have been testing since 27 February. AF is due again on 15 March so I am hoping I o soon.

DP and I dtd last night as I panicked thinking that I should do it so at least we are in with a chance.

I have introduced coconut water, v8, eggs and oats into my diet.

I am desperate for a son, please don't make me wait too long :)

zebaniee
March 2nd, 2013, 10:47 PM
I managed to locate some pre seed too which we used when dtd yesteday. I o'd before and after dp finished. cross fingers!

Cinss
March 2nd, 2013, 11:22 PM
Goodluck!

Cinss
March 2nd, 2013, 11:23 PM
And join the blue swayers here for chit chat :) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/26962-march-chit-chat-thread-boy-swayers.html

zebaniee
March 4th, 2013, 02:08 AM
I'm feeling good about this sway. I got a positive opk this morning which means I did at 2d before o, DDT this morning and will dtd again tonight. Maybe once more tomorrow. Crossed everying! I used pre seed and had an o after dp had finished.

afy
March 4th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Hope all goes well for you! Sway sounds really good!