PDA

View Full Version : Atomic would you weigh in on this water for ttc girl please?

Lilhoney
April 9th, 2011, 05:34 PM
I asked a mutual friend the same question on another site we know well:wink:. T said sulfur is acidic but has + ions so water is not so good for ttc girl. I guess the + ions cancel out the acidity of the sulfur in the water. It's confusing to me that the water from a spring/******/falls which is supposed to produce -ions has +ions. I guess it's all that sulfur that has the +ions.:think:

I'm dying to know what you think. I know your opinion of diet for ttc girl is a little different but highly recommended by T.

Recently, I started drinking the water from this spring. It is extremely rich in sulfur and one poster said it tested 6-7 ph. Many people swear that it has curative power and travel great distances to get the water for soaking and drinking. What do you think?

http://www.findaspring.com/indian-springs-indian-springs-state-park-georgia/

http://www.gastateparks.org/IndianSprings

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 11:47 AM
I don't get the ion thing either. I have read like 12 books about it and still don't get it. But it doesn't matter anyway.

Sulfur also is an antioxidant and raises testosterone (sulfur compounds are present in many testosterone-raising foods, like garlic, egg yolk, and red meat), so it's a no from me as well! I'm sorry.

Thank you for this fabulous question, because I will now put this info in my "Water" essay and the info will be available for everyone! Thanks!!

Lilhoney
April 10th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Okay so it's definately a no go on the "stinky poo poo" water as my lil boy calls it! lol I'm tickled that I asked something worthy of adding to a sticky. I feel smart! he he I'm glad I was able to help...

purplepoet20
April 11th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Everything I have seen and heard (naturalist dr) say RO water is the best for a girl sway because it has nothing in it. so adding crystal light to it and drinking it several times a day is great because the water is just a liq to drink and the crystal light is added. Our RO water and crystal light ph is 2.8, with tap water it was 3.5