PDA

View Full Version : Wanting baby #4!

isabella13
January 25th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Hi Ladies,
I just had my 37th birthday this week, and can't get my mind off of having another baby. I would love to have another dd. I currently have 3 children (dd age 10, ds age 6, and ds age 22 months).

With my last son, I really wanted another dd and had GD during my pregnancy. Once he was here I was madly in love, and hated myself for feeling that way about him.

I told myself we were done, but these feelings are bugging me again. I have even been having vivid dreams about this little baby girl.

My DH says we are done unless it happens, and my DD does not want anymore siblings (not that its her choice), but she is very vocal about it. Anybody else have this problem?

AF was 9 days late this month and I thought perhaps I was pregnant, but I wasnt'. I honestly was very disappointed.

I just feel like its now or never as I'm only getting older!

Also have to admit all this swaying stuff gives my anxiety, but I feel its atleast worth a try.

I'm just gathering all the info for now, and hopefully convince dh to try Spring/ Summer of this year!

Wanting-a-girl
January 25th, 2013, 12:39 PM
After a while of reading the swaying stuff the anxiety goes away and it all starts to make sense :) only do it if you can be happy with another ds

Good luck :)

isabella13
January 25th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Thanks Wanting-a-girl! I know I would love another
DS just as much. I honestly don't think I would
Want to find out the gender at my scans
This time around! In the end, I would be happy
With a healthy baby !

Adia
January 26th, 2013, 09:51 PM
WOW girl! We could be twins! I just turned 37 in November and I'm going for #4 but I have 3 girls and I would love a boy.

My DD1, (from my previous marriage), doesn't want any more kids either but its not up to her.

DH does want more kids, we'd love to have 10 but we can't afford that, so he's agreed to one more. We are definitely at the now or never stage. DD1 is going to be 14 in the summer so we have to get a move on. I am sitting here waiting for ovulation so I can sway again.

Good luck to you! I say go for one last baby, I would never regret another girl, but I would seriously regret not trying for a boy!!

isabella13
January 29th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Good luck to you! I say go for one last baby, I would never regret another girl, but I would seriously regret not trying for a boy!!

That's exactly how I feel. I know I will regret it! Hope you get your baby boy!

PolishPrincess
February 3rd, 2013, 03:25 PM
It's been four years almost since my last DS was born and I think my DH finally realizes....the feelings aint goin' away!!! So we're about to sway and pray and I just turned 36! I am praying for HEALTHY first, but a DD after three boys would be a great thing. BEST Wishes to all of you!!! Healthy babies!!!

Hobbermittens
February 3rd, 2013, 04:04 PM
I really hope your DH comes around. You won't regret trying. My DH agreed to sway, but he wasn't really excited about it, but he did it for me. Maybe your DH will feel the same?

isabella13
February 4th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks PolishPrincess and Hobbermittens. My DH didn't want to go for #3 either (LOL), but now he's madly in love with him. I know he will love #4 no matter what gender (that's never been an issue for him), but I just think he feels like we may be overwhelmed. Hobbermittens - did your DH do diet and Supps too? I don't think my DH will go that far. I'm thinking of getting a specialized plan from Atomic because I know my diet totally needs to change. I would love to make our 1st attempt April/May of this year which means I need to start soon! Wish me luck!!!!

isabella13
February 4th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Ok, so I bit the bullet and purchased the custom plan. I can afford to lose weight anyways and if I can get DH on board then I will be ready! LOL Also, today happens to be my grandmothers bday, her name was Isabella and that is what I want to name my dd! Hope this works! I can't stop thinking about it!!!

OnlyPraying
February 4th, 2013, 01:35 PM
We have been trying for Baby#4 for 2 years now and nothing. We have been diagnosed with Unexplained Secondary Infertility. You should DEFINITELY go for fourth if you can. Good luck!

PolishPrincess
February 4th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I will be praying for you Only praying...I am sure you have tried it all but I just want to mention accupuncture...it has worked for a few of my friends. I also had two close friends that struggled for VERY long time with secondary infertility and both of them ended up getting pregnant...baby dust to you!!

Isabella, my grandmother will be 90 this year and she knows we always planned to use her name...with no girl yet she is so hoping we will have another...I agree it is just a nice way to honor your grandmother...so anyways I will be praying for all of us. It is scary to go into this over 35 and doing things to reduce fertility...it feels counterproductive. I am down over twenty pounds and about ten less than I have ever been as an adult...so maybe it will shake things up....best wishes to you all. I think you were smart to buy that plan, I wish I had but with our attempt around the corner I dont' feel like there is much of a point now. BTW I just want this to be said, I LOVE MY BOYS and if we have a fourth boy I will be so excited to get to do this one more time. Either way we are so blessed!!!!!

Hobbermittens
February 4th, 2013, 06:21 PM
DH took supps, but hated it and complained all the time. I didn't really make him change his diet much, but he ate what I cooked. I think the girl sway stuff is really different from the boy sway stuff. Good luck, and I really hope you can get your DH to agree!

PolishPrincess
February 4th, 2013, 08:59 PM
The only thing my DH is doing is smoking. he hasn't smoked since college...It's kind of funny but I think it's also the only reason he agreed to a fourth, so he could smoke for a couple of months...how screwed up is that!!!!!:smoke:

OnlyPraying
February 5th, 2013, 01:07 PM
God bless PolishPriness..thankyou for your prayers hun..Im going to definitely look into the acupuncture thing.

isabella13
February 6th, 2013, 08:55 PM
OnlyPraying, I'm so sorry to hear that. This worries me as well as I'm 3 years older now than from my last pregnancy. Good luck to you and I hope you get a bfp soon!!!'

4devochki
February 8th, 2013, 03:44 AM
I second the support for acupuncture--it really seemed to help me when I got pg with my IVF girl twins at 41. Also Chinese herbs prescribed by the acupuncturist, and (gag) wheat grass juice every day for 3 months before the cycle!