PDA

View Full Version : Preseed.. And not getting pregnant?

prayingforason
January 25th, 2013, 09:40 PM
I know that there are multiple factors that go into conceiving, but my husband and I have been at it for seven months now. We have been using preseed hoping for a boy, I usually don't have a lot of CM but can get very wet (sorry TMI).

Any thoughts? I have a dd that we conceived our 3rd month.

Thank you.

harleyquinn
January 25th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Yeah..the list is a mile long for not conceiving/multiple miscarriages. The only things you can really control is making sure you have your timing correct (chart, opks but I would recommend charting too), adequate CM (using preseed etc), diet (enough fat) etc etc...but its prob time for a Drs visit ((hugs)) its so hard

The Anchor
January 25th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Preseed is meant to enhance your EWCM...you might not need it! Personally, my DH hates it, says it doesn't offer any friction. You can try robitussin, lots of water and grapefruit juice, they do the same job...

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I think if you are having more than one attempt and making pretty sure you're in the right time of the month, then it is time to see a doctor.

I do know cinns gave up preseed and got pg

Cinss
January 28th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I was in the same boat, 9 months of trying with preseed didnt get us pregnant, i have no idea why just one of those things i think, in the end i upped the fish oil and fell pregnant in our 10th month trying. Hang in there.

Elements
January 28th, 2013, 07:29 PM
we had been trying using preseed and failed everytime. Now 9 weeks pregnant after we stopped using it

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Interesting because I also know several people who weren't getting pg using egg whites.

Question for you lovely ladies - are you using just the dime/quarter size dabs or are you using a full tube? Maybe cutting back to smaller amounts may help.

Adia
January 28th, 2013, 07:48 PM
I used a small amount, I think 1ml which is marked on the applicator.
I got prego in November using it...it seems to me a little of that stuff goes a long way. HTH!

The Anchor
January 29th, 2013, 12:26 PM
That IS weird...we have been using preseed for our last 3 attempts and nothing but BFNs staring back at me. I've never had a BFN before then! Maybe we should try dropping it too...I haven't been using much, just 1ml I think...

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2013, 01:28 PM
Worth a try for sure!!!

prayingforason
February 1st, 2013, 05:04 PM
We have been using dabs, a tube full is an insane amount, just tried that once.

I'm also wondering if I have low progesterone. I have a regular but 25-28 day cycle with spotting before and after. Guess a doctor's visit is in my future :)

Thank you for all of your thoughts.

Cinss
February 1st, 2013, 05:46 PM
Interesting because I also know several people who weren't getting pg using egg whites.

Question for you lovely ladies - are you using just the dime/quarter size dabs or are you using a full tube? Maybe cutting back to smaller amounts may help.

We tried lots, little, just on DP, inserted right onto my cervix, you name it we tried it :)