PDA

View Full Version : DAY 6 FRESH TRANSFER, DR POTTER QUESTION

GT77
January 25th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Hi,

I know we spoke & you told me that you are starting the day 6 fresh transfers. Can you tell me what your results have been? Have they proved to work? Are u going to move forward and would this come the gold standard like you had thought? Just curious your thoughts?

Thank you I appreciate all your insight!

Dr. Potter
January 28th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Hi,

I know we spoke & you told me that you are starting the day 6 fresh transfers. Can you tell me what your results have been? Have they proved to work? Are u going to move forward and would this come the gold standard like you had thought? Just curious your thoughts?

Thank you I appreciate all your insight!The jury is still out. Natera worked great for the day 5/day 6 but we did not get a pregnancy. I am still not convinced that day 6 fresh is better than day 3 biopsy with day 5 fresh or day 5 biopsy with and FET. This may explain why day 5 aCGH with day 6 transfer does not offer the increased pregnancy rates that would be expected by eliminating mosaicism.

GT77
February 1st, 2013, 09:58 PM
Has anyone ever told u u should have an office in NY State. LOL
Well NY state turned me down, so I am out of luck for Natera on day 3.
I do know one girl on here who did get pregnant from acgh on day 6 fresh, but she is the only person I know of. So, none of your patients got BFP on day 6, that is interesting. My only option if I am going to do IVF, is doing Day 5, FET. acgh as u know is not reliable and really neither is natera on day 3. It's so complicated. For me, I am doing a SET, so for someone else who is doing a DET day 3 Natera makes more sense. Would u agree with me, that my best bet is ACGH since its my only option, DAY 5 FET?