PDA

View Full Version : Those that want a BOY- I have 2 BOYS prior to discovering sway-I know what I accidentally did !

esoteric
January 26th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Before I discoverd this whole gender swaying thing I ended up with 2 boys, & I know now why.I feel it is useful what I have to say through experience.

For both boys I ate cereal with bananas, berries and yogurt every single day. I just found out a Dutch study proves the cereal/healthy breakfast thing is about 80% sway BLUE, so I am living proof of it. I have always had healthy breakfasts. But I must correct myself, in all honesty, I did suffer a miscarriage between the two I was trying to reduce salt and going on a different Girl Diet, but once I misscarried due to the depressive period I ate lots of salty things & unintentionally/unplanned fell pregnant with BOY 2. However contrary to typical blue sway I rarely eat meat yet I have boys! Although my DH was a big meat eater & coffee drinker & salty cheeses.

I will tell you I noticed friends & my sister in law that were eating an abundance of eggs prior to pregnancy ended up with girls. My sister in law had also gone on a drastic diet of low/no salt and she loves eggs (not to do with conceiving a girl but just for health reasons), it got her a girl when she wanted a boy). Organic eggs have less cholestrol (60% less than regular as the chickens are not stressed releasing hormones, causing higher levels of cholestrol & possible).

I thought I should share what I figured out.

GOOD LUCK!

Wanting-a-girl
January 26th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Eggs are said to sway boy they are high in protein

I never ate breakfast litter ally never and I got three boys :s

Thanks for sharing :)

xxxx
January 29th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Thanks a lot esoteric, good to know this and thanks for sharing. I know people say yogurt has high calcium but it still could sway blue cos its healthy. And eggs has calcium and potassium as well and can sway pink or blue. I believe other food consumed/health condition at those weeks prior to conception could contribute to eggs swaying pink.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2013, 10:46 AM
I really really think eggs sway blue. :)

Dreamofpink
March 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM
I really really think eggs sway blue. :)

I know my circumstances are totally different, but how blue do eggs sway? I'd managed to stop ov for 2 months due to low body weight :eek: and was pretty ill on my first clomid cycle, which was a disaster. So this month I HAD to eat my way back to some kind of health. I ate lots of choc, sweets but also scrambled eggs on toast about 3-4 times a week. I put on 2lb in the 3 weeks before ov, not great I know but it was essential. I'm hoping you'll give me the great radio dial analogy! :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

giauna420
June 1st, 2013, 11:03 AM
what kind of cereal the brand please and thanks for the info

Mummyx2
June 1st, 2013, 10:36 PM
When I conceived my boys I ate regularly-very healthy whole grains lots of veggies but still had one takeaway meal per week. No white bread & small servings of lean meats. Big breakfast 2 bowls of cereal ( it's my fav meal the day!!) bd pattern every 2 -4 days. Moderate exercise. I generally ate a diet high in sodium ( from pasta sauces, salty rice cakes ect) always ate a snack before bed. Only calcium in my diet was from cereal in the morning. No tea or coffee not much water, mainly diet drinks ( thank goodness iv kicked that habit!!)! Good luck ladies x