PDA

View Full Version : Carman's bars

TTC5
April 9th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Are these ok for a snack for boy sway?
I know they contain cinnamon which sways girl hey? But the amount would only be a dash? I would have no more than a bar a day would be handy for my handbag when out and about. Also, trying to increase my nuts... I hate nuts so thought this was a good way to get some in??:oops:

ELP
April 10th, 2011, 02:26 AM
I'm sure they would be fine 5, a touch of cinnamon will not ruin your sway at all:) Are you doing the strict IG approach or TW type?

TTC5
April 10th, 2011, 05:30 AM
I am not sure what my plan is haha but basically I am limiting my sweets/cakes/chocolate/biscuits/pastries. Serve of red meat daily. 2 bananas daily and a serve of potato daily. Salted foods. NYF's daily (1 tablespoon). I alternate between oat, soy and almond milk. I am trying to add more nuts do my diet (I have salted peanuts daily) and adding in some dried fruit too (this week I have saltanas and apricots). I have cereal morning and before bed. Tomatos daily. Canned soup a day. Green tea and lemon water daily. No coffee/caffeine. Also have jelly and have just started having peaches or apricots in juice (the long life packs) for some reason I can not eat fresh I have allergic reactions but dried and in juice/canned - go figure?!!

TTC5
April 10th, 2011, 05:31 AM
I can't be bothered counting my intakes of minerals... just guess that what I have is enough?

Oh and I have wholegrain bread daily

TTC5
April 10th, 2011, 05:31 AM
oops hit enter too soon lol.. meant to say have it with vegemite or tomato!

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I can't be bothered counting my intakes of minerals... just guess that what I have is enough?

Oh and I have wholegrain bread daily

I think that diet is awesome! You're doing so very well. I think the Carman's bars are probably just fine, I am not 100% sure cinnamon sways and even if it does, such a small amount is irrelevant.

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Thanks Atomic!!!