PDA

View Full Version : Someone has gone to clinic C (Prague) and has been succesful with the process?

miki9
January 28th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Hi,

I'm going to **** next week, but I would like to find someone who has gone theere and has been successful with all the process and has a girl.

:cheer:

lisvna
January 28th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Not that I know of.....daphne from the other forum maybe? She recommend C....

miki9
January 28th, 2013, 10:47 AM
No Daphne is going to C like me in March.

lisvna
January 28th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Ah oke! Good luck for both of you!

miki9
January 29th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Thank you:o

glory
February 4th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Miki we would love to follow your cycle :) In the members only section we can start you a cycle sticky or you can start a thread and we will stick it, if not please keep us updated would love to know how you get on.

ladiesophie
February 9th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hi,

I'm going to **** next week, but I would like to find someone who has gone theere and has been successful with all the process and has a girl.

:cheer:

Hola! Soy tb una chica de ESpaña, estoy interesada que me expliques qué tal tu experiencia por **** en Praga. Cómo nos podemos poner en contacto por aquí en privado? Espero que todo haya ido fenomenal!
Un abrazo!
Sofia

lisvna
February 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Miki how are you? Please can you update us? I'm so curious :fingers:

nuthinbutpink
February 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I know. I PM'd her today.

lisvna
February 9th, 2013, 08:05 PM
And and and????

miki9
February 11th, 2013, 07:04 AM
ladiesophie,
Si quieres puedes enviarme un e-mail : mi.qui@live.com

miki9
February 11th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Hello,

Sorry I can't send Private message today I don`t know If it is "Genderdreaming" or my computer connexion.

I went to C !!!!!!!! I had and appointment wiht Dr. Hanna she was very sincerely with us. I'm have to start the process next 8 of March. I have to put and injection and take some other medicaments to prepare the endometrical. Then they are going to search a donor egg and when they have fertilized the sperm of my husband with the eggs of the donor egg I suppose they are going to phone me to say if I have success or not. If all is ok I think I have to go to **** in April.

:fx:

Chessika
February 11th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Great, good luck!:cheerteam:

lisvna
February 11th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Great news! Succes!

conmar
April 17th, 2013, 06:40 AM
I am eager to follow your progress as I am going to c in the next coming months aswell....def love to find out more

miki9
April 17th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Comar,
Tomorrow I go to C............the destiny will say.........:fx:

conmar
April 17th, 2013, 09:35 AM
miki9,
i am crossing everything for you.
I need some positive news.....
plus want to know the whole experience because to go there myself soon...:nails:

Pinkthistime
April 17th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Best of luck miki I'm watching you too and praying for sucess :fingers::fingers:
Hi conmar hen are you thinking of going

conmar
April 17th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Yes pinkthistime ...I am ..it is my last ditch attempt. went to consultant in ireland recommended them

lisvna
April 17th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Miki :fingers:

Pink rose
April 17th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Hi conmar I'm just reading your post I'm also from ireland & trying to decide between **** & genesis. If you don't mind me asking are you cycling at c with the help of dr declan keane as that's what I've been thinking of doing. I like the idea of having a doctor here to do scans blood work etc
& also being able to discuss gender selection with him. I would appreciate any information you have. Ill be following this thread hoping & praying that all the ladies cycling get you desired gender! Good luck. X

conmar
April 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Hi ya Pink Rose yes I am wiht Declan Keane. He has recommended (highly) c. I will only have to fly over once to C. I prefer to have the doctor her so cycling over here. It makes the whole process easier. I am only new to this site but you can private message me with any questions you want its no problem. x

Pink rose
April 18th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Thankyou conmar is very kind of you ( I hope I don't torture you looking information). I spoke to a lady at the beacon clinic in Dublin & they sent me lots of information about how the process works. With c not being opened long its hard to find people that have cycled there. How long does of take to organise the whole thing? I'm looking to go July & how many days you need to stay in c for? I do like the idea of having a doctor here as I'm finding the whole thing scary at times! Can't believe I'm doing this & my husband has agreed. Hope you don't mind me asking how much it would averagely cost scans blood work the whole thing! Thanks so much I appreciate it. X

conmar
April 18th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Ask as much as you want. I was like you when I was starting on the journey it was not easy. I was with clane but found the clinic unsatisfying. I told about Declan and had two rounds of IUI which failed. Looking back now I should have skipped that process and went straight to this. The whole cost with **** and Declan Keane is 7,500 euro. you will only have to fly out there one for a total of 2-3 days. Everything else happens this end...all the tests are carried out this side and you only go to **** for the transfer. If you want to catch up for a coffee in ireland sometimes send me your number and I will text you. I am aiming for July Aug myself that is the plan. Catriona is Dr Declan Keane secretary very nice girl. And he is super nice makes you feel relaxed and very supportive

Pink rose
April 18th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Hi Conmar I'm from the north of ireland otherwise I'd take you up on your offer & meet wih you for coffee as I would love some one in the same situation as myself to talk things over with (I appreciate the offer). The price is fine around what I expected! Are you doing pgd it's just I thought I had to stay in c 5 days! I take it you have met dr keane & have discussed the whole process. Did he tell you he had many people return pregnant through ivf pgd with ****. One last thing how long does he need to arrange the whole thing - I really need to get started. Thank you for taking the time to pass on the information! X

Pinkthistime
April 18th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Hiya pink rose I think I know you from the other forum I'm cork ..hi conmar how are u 2 how far are you into the process I had a telephone consultation with embryologist on Tuesday need to speak to someone else about timing and meds I'd definitely prefer to go through Declan keane as at times she wasn't things fully explaining things to my understanding ;) I know two girls with fertility issues announced BFP yesterday on rollercoaster so it's put me at ease a bit as they had a few bfn recently I was starting to panic hopefully this july I'm going too meeting Declan on 1st may ;) best of luck to miki who's there today I think :bowdown:

Pink rose
April 18th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hi pinkthistime nice to hear from you! I did post on the other forum to see his your phone call went! I definitely love the idea of having a doctor here to help with the process as it would take a lot of worry & stress of my hands having to organise everything & sort out dates. What did the embroyogist say about gender selection & pgd. Looking forward to hearing from you! X

hopeful13
April 21st, 2013, 06:22 PM
Hi girls,
Should we set up an "irish" group? Conmar I hope I have a good report from Clane tomorrow

miki9
April 22nd, 2013, 04:27 AM
Last 18 April in C they transfer me an embryo. I have to wait until first of May to know if I'm pregnant or not. I have also two embryos frozen. I'm very happy with the clinic and doctors of C.:running:

ROSCAR
April 22nd, 2013, 04:58 AM
Hi Miki, out of the 11 how many were normals ?

miki9
April 22nd, 2013, 05:19 AM
Hello Roscar,

9 were normals.

ROSCAR
April 22nd, 2013, 05:24 AM
Wow ! Great number !!! 11 fertilized, 9 normals, 3 girls and 6 boys, is it right ?
And you've done FISH 8 ?
And any additional procedure such as PICSI, embryoglue ?

Once again I'm so happy for you & impatient to read your BFP !!
:fingers:

miki9
April 22nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Roscar

Yes 6 xy and 3 xx

Yes I do FISH 8.

And I do embryoglue, to increase the chances of pregnacy, I don't know if embryoglue works or not but I've tried to see if it works.:wink:

:running:

ROSCAR
April 22nd, 2013, 09:37 AM
:D
Hope she will stick & you will be our 1st BFP from C!!

Pinkthistime
April 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Miki that's given us all some hope you must be trilled glad there was so many normal as I seen a few girls had all abnormals and no transfer so I was starting to doubt it thankfully your happy with the doctors too that's great hope were all that lucky, can I ask you if you don't mind you did an 8 probe so did you do a fresh or frozen transfer which is best and what was your reason or advice on doing a 5 probe thanks & best of luck thinking of your 2 ww

miki9
April 22nd, 2013, 10:03 AM
Pinkthistime,

I do 8 probe fish because they recommended me. I've been some time thinking about 5 or 8 but finally I decided to do what they have recommended.

And I do a fresh transfer.:happy:

mojos
April 22nd, 2013, 10:29 AM
hello Miki, here is to 2 weeks waiting.... time goes so slowly.

lisvna
April 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Yes 2 weeks waiting for beta (Bloodtest) but she can pee on a stick 5 days after transfer so we don't have to wait that long hihihihihi.

Pink rose
April 22nd, 2013, 06:19 PM
Hi miki I've been following yor thread I'm delighted you had such great results & so many normal girls to transfer. I'm hoping to do ivf pgd this summer & I've been looking at c. I'm glad you have had such a positive experience cycling there! I really hope you get your little girl. X

miki9
April 23rd, 2013, 04:29 AM
Thanks to all of you for all your support :happy::ballerina:

S&D
April 23rd, 2013, 05:18 AM
when do you go poas??

lisvna
April 23rd, 2013, 06:01 AM
When are you going to test (urine on a stick?) we are curious!!!

miki9
April 23rd, 2013, 07:22 AM
Lisvna,

next 2 of may they say that I have to the test.:fx:

lisvna
April 23rd, 2013, 02:05 PM
I think they mean a Bloodtest but you can do an urine test earlier!

Laurie
April 23rd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Hi pink rose. Could you tell me where Declan keane is as would love someone in Ireland to do scans that I can be open with.
Thanks so much!

Pink rose
April 23rd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Hi Laurie declan keane is in the beacon clinic in Dublin, he also works in a number of other clinics throughout ireland. He works with the **** clinic in Prague does everything in ireland & you go to **** for the final part of the treatment. I hope this helps you, from looking at you signature you have been through a lot of hightech attempts I hope you get a bfp on your next try! X

miki9
May 2nd, 2013, 11:10 AM
:happy::bluecheer:Hi to all,

The pregnant Test say YES I'm pregnant. I'm happy, but I want to wait some other weeks to be, happy,happy, happy because I know that 3 weeks is earlier to be super happy.

But now I'm sure that I went to the right place: C.

Thanks all of you for your support all these months and very, very lucky for all of you.

:happy:

Pink rose
May 2nd, 2013, 11:20 AM
Congratulations on you bfp! I'm delighted everything
worked out so well for you & I'm glad you had such a
positive experience cycling with c. X

mojos
May 2nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Congratulations Miki, I am so happy for you.:celebrate:

mojos
May 2nd, 2013, 07:01 PM
I cycled with them last month, had 2 XX blastocysts transferred and its BFP for me too. I am so excited and surprised that my first cycle (OE) worked as we all doubted C and I had my share of worrries while cycling.
I wish you ladies Good Luck.:happy:

ROSCAR
May 3rd, 2013, 01:46 AM
I cycled with them last month, had 2 XX blastocysts transferred and its BFP for me too. I am so excited and surprised that my first cycle (OE) worked as we all doubted **** and I had my share of worrries while cycling.
I wish you ladies Good Luck.:happy:
Mojo it's wonderful too ! Which test did you perform (Fish or aCGH ?) congratulations !!

glory
May 3rd, 2013, 01:57 AM
Miki this is wonderful, will you be gettting a beta done? If so when. I know it is early but this is a great start.

Mojos, congratulations, that is excellent. Do you know if it is 1 or 2? Did you have betas done? The more info we have we can update our stats and hopefully it is a good option for some.

mojos
May 3rd, 2013, 02:13 AM
@ ROSCAR I did 5 probe FISH.
Thank you glory, I don't know if they are two yet. First Beta is 879 and I will have the 2nd beta done today.

glory
May 3rd, 2013, 02:24 AM
Fantastic beta! Be sure to keep us updated.

I thought C did 8 probe FISH? Were you able to choose 5 or 8 probe?

Pinkthistime
May 3rd, 2013, 06:13 AM
Congratulations mojo do you have a sticky with more info I'm hoping to cycle with the **** in July

miki9
May 3rd, 2013, 06:30 AM
mojos,

So your are pregnant 2 months??:happy:

Do you put embryoglue??? Me yes.

e-mail: mi.qui@live.com

mojos
May 3rd, 2013, 10:09 AM
@ glory, yes they offer 8 probe but I insisted they do 5 probe because I did not have many embryos to work with.
@ Pinkthistime, thank you and no I do not have a sticky.
@ Miki, you know who I am we communicate via e-mail. I did not use embryo glue and its not 2 months but a couple of weeks.

letibe77
May 3rd, 2013, 04:54 PM
@ glory, yes they offer 8 probe but I insisted they do 5 probe because I did not have many embryos to work with.
@ Pinkthistime, thank you and no I do not have a sticky.
@ Miki, you know who I am we communicate via e-mail. I did not use embryo glue and its not 2 months but a couple of weeks.

Congrats! I'm so glad to hear about yours and mikis BFPs!
May I ask how old you are? And how many eggs did they get / did fertilise? What gender split? And how many embryos did they tranfer?
Fingers crossed for great second beta!

Petitepuce
May 4th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Hi Miki and Mijo, and the all of you Girls,
Congratulations to both of you!!! I am so so so happy to hear of pregnancy in ****.
To you might if I follow you? I hope to be able to convince my husband to go to **** in October:-)

And one question: what is an embryoglue?
And Mojo: did you do PGD with your own eggs?

Thanks a lot for these wonderful news!!!!

mojos
May 4th, 2013, 01:28 PM
@Lettibe, i am 37years old. had 8 mature Eggs, 7 fertilised, 6 for PGD,
2 Abnormal XY, 1 monosomy, 1 Normal XY and 2 normal XX. transfered both.

second Beta 1600, I am so happy, hope and pray everything continue to progress well:pray:

letibe77
May 4th, 2013, 03:07 PM
@Lettibe, i am 37years old. had 8 mature Eggs, 7 fertilised, 6 for PGD,
2 Abnormal XY, 1 monosomy, 1 Normal XY and 2 normal XX. transfered both.

second Beta 1600, I am so happy, hope and pray everything continue to progress well:pray:

Great beta! Congrats! When is first ultrasound?

And wow: lucky gender split! Great that two of the normal ones were XX! Did you do FISH 5-probe testing on day 3?
Can you tell me more about your pretesting (AFC / AMH / FSH / LH)?
Which protocol and drugs did you take?
This was your first IVF cycle, wasn't it?
If can pm me if you like!

I hope to cycle soon again. Thanks for your answers!

Petitepuce
May 4th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hi Mojos,
Thanks a lot for sharing your "journey" with us.
You are ok to have twince as you transferred 2?

I cross my fingers for you and please update us often.
Sleep feel dreaming of your little girl(s) :babyf:

mojos
May 4th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Letibe, just sent you a PM. You are Welcome Petitepuce, I will update as often as I can.

Pink rose
May 5th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Hi mojos I'm going to cycle at **** & hoping I get a girl do you think it's better to do 5 probe & just test for gender. I'm a bit confused could you tell me the difference between 5 & 8 probe. Sorry for all these questions! Thank you. Xx

Petitepuce
May 5th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Hi Mojos,

Did you do the PGD on day3 or 5? Same question to Miki.
Girls, please tell us if we are bothering you! As you know, we have plenty of questions as you had before doing the PGD.

Thanks a lot!

nuthinbutpink
May 5th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I
Hi Mojos,

Did you do the PGD on day3 or 5? Same question to Miki.
Girls, please tell us if we are bothering you! As you know, we have plenty of questions as you had before doing the
PGD.

Thanks a lot!

**** offers 8-probe and 5-probe FISH on day 3.

With 8-probe, the biopsied cell is washed after the first 5 probes(dye is applied to the cell and chromosomes light up by colors when viewed under a microscope) and more dye is applied for the last 3 chromosomes. Obviously, it can work and result in a pregnancy but FISH analysis is highly subjective and there is an error rate of 10-15% per probe. Most clinics are phasing out its use.

Miki's cycle is documented in the Dream Member forum. They will push for 8-probe which is what she used but you can insist on 5-probe. The more you test for with FISH, the higher the odds are that one will test as being abnormal but further testing would show it is in fact normal.

There's much more info like this in the Member section if you care to join.

nuthinbutpink
May 5th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Mojos, congrats! Could you tell us about your pretesting please?

AFC
FSH
AMH

Petitepuce
May 5th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Hi nuthinbutpink,

Thanks for you answer. I am new to the forum so can you tell me how I can join the Dream member section?

You said:
"They will push for 8-probe which is what she used but you can insist on 5-probe. The more you test for with FISH, the higher the odds are that one will test as being abnormal but further testing would show it is in fact normal. "

Why **** pushes for 8-probe? It is better?
If you do 5-probe, you do not have a risk to have a baby with deases? It is so complicated...:nails:

lisvna
May 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Ladies I'm making a cycle sticky for all woman who want to read information about ****.

Please can you sent me with a pm important information for other people like:

Website of the clinic and email address
Hotels
Care hire agencies
Restaurants

And other important stuff people must know.

Thanks you for your help!

letibe77
May 6th, 2013, 06:05 PM
IVF **** - Dotek nového (http://www.ivf-****.eu)

Can't tell you something about hotels, restaurants etc. yet.

nuthinbutpink
May 6th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Hi nuthinbutpink,

Thanks for you answer. I am new to the forum so can you tell me how I can join the Dream member section?

You said:
"They will push for 8-probe which is what she used but you can insist on 5-probe. The more you test for with FISH, the higher the odds are that one will test as being abnormal but further testing would show it is in fact normal. "

Why **** pushes for 8-probe? It is better?
If you do 5-probe, you do not have a risk to have a baby with deases? It is so complicated...:nails:

Most of our IVF content is in the Dream Member Private forum.

This is the public forum.

FISH has a high false abnormal rate. The more proves you use, the greater the chance at discarding a healthy embryo.

Pregnancy rates have been proven to NOT be higher when using FISH for PGD so it doesn't make sense to use more probes than necessary when all you really want is gender.

All FISH can show you is if the chromosomes are there or not. Can the embryologist see two 13's, 18's, etc. it CANNOT tell you if the arm of one is defective or if there is a missing gene. So, it may look okay but it may not be okay. aCGH and Natera check around 200 things per chromosome. FISH checks 1.

Use 5-probe FISH if you cycle there. It will eventually be phased out completely.

nuthinbutpink
May 6th, 2013, 07:20 PM
This is the private forum area-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forum.php#dream-member-high-tech-family-balancing-private-forum

You can't see the posts until you become a member. $12 annually

mojos
May 7th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Hi mojos I'm going to cycle at **** & hoping I get a girl do you think it's better to do 5 probe & just test for gender. I'm a bit confused could you tell me the difference between 5 & 8 probe. Sorry for all these questions! Thank you. Xx
5 probe = 13, 21, 18, X and Y gender is already included. 8 probe, they add 15, 16 and 22 to the test.

mojos
May 7th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Mojos, congrats! Could you tell us about your pretesting please?

AFC
FSH
AMH
Thank you NBP. My pretesting was not good so its not to be relied on. The hormonal levels were not tested on day 2/3 of my cycle. AFC and AMH not known. FSH was 2,9 U/l

miki9
May 7th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Letibe 77,

Hotel SILENZIO Hotel Silenzio Hotel - Prague - Czech Republic - With 33 guest reviews (http://www.hotels.com/ho265674/hotel-silenzio-prague-czech-republic/)

I stayed there It's lovely.

Petitepuce
May 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Hi nuthinbutpink,

Thanks for you answers.
If I understand well, if I do Fish 8-prob, I will only be sure that the embryos have all the chromosoms checked but not that there are all ok? So indeed, it is not better to check more chromosoms.

I am interested in chosing the sex of course as I want a girl but it would be great to avoid some of the major deases. So it would better to ask for Natera? Is it possible to do it at ****?

Petitepuce
May 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM
I wanted to say Natera or aCgh?

letibe77
May 10th, 2013, 03:58 PM
C offers CGH on day 5. But they don't do it on their own they give it to another lab that only does CGH.
**** does FISH in their own lab.
I think Natera isn't available in europe.

Petitepuce
May 10th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks Letibe for your answer. Are you talking about CGH or aCGH?
I guess that is better to do the tests in C but aCGH allows to test the embryos for deases which seams great but less chance of transfer...
Grrrrr, it is so hard to know what is the best.
What do you recommend?

ROSCAR
May 11th, 2013, 04:08 AM
But every clinic has the cgh test performed outside , HRC an all american clinic do the same

glory
May 11th, 2013, 04:13 AM
But every clinic has the cgh test performed outside , HRC an all american clinic do the same

Not every clinic, some do it in house. Mine does, the equipment is very expensive and cheaper to run when they can do a lot at once, this is why most send it away.

Petitepuce
May 11th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Glory, what is your clinic?

letibe77
May 12th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Well I thought "aCGH" is "CGH testing on day 3".
So day 5 testing is only "CGH".
And aCGH is not accurate for gender I think I've read that here.

But not sure - I think some others could explain it better.

Petitepuce
May 14th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Not sûre of that letibe. I need to check more...

One questions for the ones who went to ****. The Silenzio hotel is far from the clinic? The hotel is good and clean?
Thanks,

Petitepuce
May 14th, 2013, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=nuthinbutpink;399759]I
Obviously, it can work and result in a pregnancy but FISH analysis is highly subjective and there is an error rate of 10-15% per probe. Most clinics are phasing out its use.
/QUOTE]

Hi nuthinbutpink,

When you say that there is an error rate, it is not regarding the sex isn't it? It is regarding the normarlity of the embryos, right?

And, when you say that "most clinic are phasingout using it", it means in your point of view, CGH is better?

Thanks for your prompt answer.
A friend of mine is going soon to **** and would lime to know what to ask (I will of course comunicate you the result that I hope positive;-))

mojos
May 15th, 2013, 08:05 AM
just a quick update. 6 weeks Ultrasound shows TWINS.:running:

glory
May 15th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Petit my clinic is in Australia and does not do GS unless it can decrease chance of the child inheriting a disease.

CGH can be day 3 and 5, for GS day 5 is needed, day 3 is not accurate aCGH and CGH is the same.

Error rate is that with FISH it can show an embryo as abnormal when it is actually normal, this is well documented and approx 5-15% per probe.

Mojos that is absolutely wonderful! Great news.

miki9
May 23rd, 2013, 10:39 AM
Petitepuce,

I stayed in Silenzio hotel is not so far (4km) you have to take a taxi. Its very good and clean. I recommend.:agree:

Petitepuce
May 23rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
Hi Mojos,
How are you? Are you happy with twins? It's so cut two little pincesses;-)

mojos
May 23rd, 2013, 03:51 PM
All is gut so far. thanks for asking petitepuce. well, I never imagined myself with five kids but the thought of two little princesses feels so right!!!!!

letibe77
May 23rd, 2013, 04:09 PM
All is gut so far. thanks for asking petitepuce. well, I never imagined myself with five kids but the thought of two little princesses feels so right!!!!!

Yes - never thougt of having more then 2 kids - but know I'm a little hoping for twin girls... but my dream is far far away (because of DOR, low AMH). I would be lucky with on healthy sticky XX!

mojos
May 27th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Dear all, Mother nature decided its not yet my turn. No Heart beat(s) seen.:tissue: Any one been in a similar situation / has an idea to what could have happened to two Embryos that had implanted and all looked fine????

Pinkthistime
May 27th, 2013, 03:10 PM
So sorry again mojo what an awful thing to have your dreams crushed I've no answers maybe contact the **** for guidance sending my love x

Dear all, Mother nature decided its not yet my turn. No Heart beat(s) seen.:tissue: Any one been in a similar situation / has an idea to what could have happened to two Embryos that had implanted and all looked fine????

lisvna
May 27th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Im so sorry......how many weeks are you now exactly? Maybe its a bit early? Here in holland they say with seven weeks you must see something but sometimes it can be a bit later too......

mojos
May 27th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks Ladies for your support. @ Lisvna, 7 weeks and 6 days but there is really nothing. One embryo is already dissolved and the remaining sac is empty.

lisvna
May 27th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Ah bummer....I'm so sorry....hugs!

glory
May 27th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I am so sorry, that is devestating news.

Did you ever see heartbeat or was this the first scan? I could be wrong but I think what you have is called a blighted ovum? And is why they like to have a HB scan at 7 weeks to confirm HB.

I am sorry it looks like neither has stuck,I would go back and have a scan in a week or so to be sure.

So sorry xo

mojos
May 28th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Thanks glory, the first scan was at 6 weeks where we saw a good looking twin pregnancy but was of course too early to see heart beat. This was the second scan and I have checked again after two days still no heart beat so I am pretty sure there won't be any, even my breasts are loosing soreness. I am puzzled as to what could have happened.

ever hopeful
May 28th, 2013, 03:37 AM
O Mojos, I'm so sorry - a m/c after HT is really really hard, especially a twin one. As I think you only did FISH5 probe, all sorts of things could have happened from immune issues to chromosome abnormalities. I still don't know why I m/c at 9 weeks after seeing a HB at an earlier scan. If you opt for a D&C you might be able to have some analysis done and get some answers? Thinking of you at this horrid time and ake time to heal and keep your family very close. Big hugs x

mojos
May 28th, 2013, 05:05 AM
thanks ever hopeful, I will probably do a D $ C on monday.

miki9
May 28th, 2013, 05:27 AM
I'm so sorry mojos :sad:

mojos
May 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM
thanks miki.

letibe77
May 28th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Dear mojos, I'm so sorry. :bighug:
I would go for a D/C and try to find out if there were chromosome abnormalities.

Petitepuce
May 29th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Really sors for you too Mojos! Have you done some other tests to know what happenned?

Petitepuce
May 29th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Mojos, one more question: how old are you?

mojos
May 29th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks Ladies, your support is helping me cope...
@petitepuce, I am 37 and I have done no tests.

Petitepuce
July 30th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Hi Mojos,

How are you? Are you planning to go back to ****?
Could you confirm me that you did Fish-5? A girl in an other forum ask them for Fish-5 and they answered that they only do Fish-8?
Thanks for you response and sorry to disturb you with that....

mojos
July 30th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I am well thanks for asking and you are not disturbing...
Yes, I will be going back to C**E the question is when, right now I don't feel up to it. I asked them to do Fish-5 and it did not seem a problem but I cannot prove that its what they did because i did not see the test results.

Petitepuce
July 31st, 2013, 05:04 AM
Thanks a lot for your answer! I understand that it can be hard to decide to start again everything. You get prégnant which is already fabulous so why not the next time?
Strange that you haven't received a complète overview of your results... I know someone who went recently to **** and she got a paper with all the results per embryo.
If I where you, I would ask they send it to me. You could in that way verify they did Fish 5....

conmar
September 10th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I went to **** end of july got pregnant which I was so happy about. My 6 week scan was not s happy one although heatbeat development was not there. Today at 9 weeks it was confirmed my little one lost the battle and no longer has a heartbeat.heartbrokn is the only way to describe my pain.first attempt was great to succeed but to lose out in the end can only be described as unbearable. Have to pick myself up and start the long road ahead of worry and tears.

ever hopeful
September 10th, 2013, 02:06 PM
O Conmar, I'm so so sorry and know how painful it is - the same thing happened to me last December at 9 weeks after also being a OHW at Genesis. If it's any consolation the pain does get easier with time, but it takes a while - you really need to give yourself time to properly grieve and then I certainly found it helped to make a plan. Keep your family close around you and take care. xx

lisvna
September 10th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Conmar im so very sorry.....

mojos
September 11th, 2013, 03:05 AM
i am so sorry for your loss Conmar, i went through this in may at 7weeks but like Ever hopeful says the pain does ease with time. Take good care of yourself :bighug:.

Pinkthistime
September 11th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Sorry conmar I had failed cycle in July and that was so devestating I can only imagine your pain :(

NickyCot
January 1st, 2015, 06:42 PM
hi conmar - thank you for your post and info above - i would love to hear more info if that's ok? would you be able to give me your private email address by any chance?

can I ask - do you think Declan Keane would be supportive if just going to the **** for gender selection reasons only?? Or would he be shocked by some one without fertility problems doing this?

Take care

Nicky

Mrsshaw
April 10th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Hi girls can anyone pm me D.keane contact details ? Many thanks x

paris
April 15th, 2015, 01:17 PM
you can contact them directly via email.
they understand why we need pgd - I got my girl there and I am more than happy-
there are quite many ladies who went there for GS.
two doctors are from the famous Zech clinics.
:bowdown: