PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to GenderDreaming!

nuthinbutpink
January 28th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Welcome to GenderDreaming.com, a website with information, advice, referrals and scheduling consults for couples who are interested in selecting the gender of their baby for genetic or non-medical purposes. Our website is designed to provide quality information on gender selection methods, as well as support from others seeking to balance their families. We provide unbiased information and attempt to help you simplify your search for a trusted gender selection expert and fertility clinic OR guide you through the process of Natural Gender Swaying from home.

At GenderDreaming.com, our Gender Selection Forums are the gateway to success for your Gender Dreams. We seek to provide accurate, scientific-based methods of Natural Gender Swaying at home that are based on the Trivers Willard Hypothesis.

We are the number one site on the Internet for Gender Swaying and Hi-Tech Gender Selection discussion with thousands of active members. We have Hi-Tech Gender Selection forums that are both free and private via Member Access that provide information about IVF/PGD for Family Balancing. The Private Forums do not show up in Google searches allowing members the ability to speak freely about their situation and desire.

We welcome you to join us in our Forums now- it is a community of supportive and understanding women and men that all have a common goal- having a chance to raise their Dream Gender, Boy or Girl.

Welcome to GenderDreaming.com.

Sam0191
April 1st, 2013, 04:35 PM
Hi I've posted on a couple of threads and was wondering if there is a way to save these threads as I'm sure I won't remember what the thread is and where to find it, and I'd be interested in any replys. Thanks

mom2a
July 28th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Where can I get more information how to post on these threads?

nuthinbutpink
July 28th, 2014, 05:26 PM
You may subscribe to any thread by clicking on the Go Advanced option under the reply box, scroll down a bit and you will see the options there including notification when someone replies.

Regarding posting to threads, simply type in the quick reply box and your posts will show up. If you are trying to read threads in a Dream Member private forum, you will need to become a Dream Member and upgrade your membership level first.

atomic sagebrush
July 30th, 2014, 09:09 AM
You can also go into your profile and there's an option that allows you to find the threads you started and also the posts you made if you did not start the thread. I use it all the time! very handy.

Laurenk1424
March 20th, 2015, 07:17 PM
I filled out the questionnaire and it said I was logged out... So I'm not sure if it was even submitted or if there are more than one. I think there were two but I only got one done. Help. Where can I find these and see if any we're submitted?

nuthinbutpink
March 20th, 2015, 08:48 PM
I filled out the questionnaire and it said I was logged out... So I'm not sure if it was even submitted or if there are more than one. I think there were two but I only got one done. Help. Where can I find these and see if any we're submitted?

Hi there. Unfortunately we did not receive them. I will PM you the link to resubmit.

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2015, 03:10 PM
Thank you!!

Laurenk1424
March 21st, 2015, 03:16 PM
Answered my questionnaires! So excited! I'm enjoying some Texmex hot sauce because I'm pretty sure this will be a no no once I get my diet plan back haha!
Thanks ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2015, 02:56 PM
hot sauce is allowed!

Just wanted to clarify, the plan is everything but diet and then I help you with your diet in the coaching forum till we get it all worked out. :)

Laurenk1424
March 23rd, 2015, 02:57 PM
Okay... I thought the package I bought had some sort of diet plan add on included.

Laurenk1424
March 23rd, 2015, 02:59 PM
I purchased the girl bundle and I just re read it to make sure buy it does say diet plan included. Maybe I'm confused?

nuthinbutpink
March 23rd, 2015, 03:31 PM
I purchased the girl bundle and I just re read it to make sure buy it does say diet plan included. Maybe I'm confused?

It does. I'll send you the link.

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2015, 05:08 PM
it does, I just wanted you to understand it isn't personalized to you. :)

Laurenk1424
March 23rd, 2015, 05:08 PM
Ahhhh gotcha. I understand... Just glad I have the basics now so I can go ahead and start w my next shopping trip this week.

Laurenk1424
March 30th, 2015, 12:56 PM
My MIL won't stop going on and on and on and ON in public in front of others about the "only" way to sway for a girl is a vinegar douche... Please please tell me this is zero true so I can make her mind her own business! :)

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2015, 02:30 PM
That's one of those things that may work for some people but it is probably because it reduces fertility so much. We do the same sort of thing only safer and more reliably. I have seen people get boys using so many douches it was truly insane (and all the unpleastantness that goes with it - vaginal infections, dramatically lowered odds of conception, pain on intercourse to name a few.)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

Laurenk1424
March 30th, 2015, 02:32 PM
That's exactly what I told her! I said that can cause so so so many issues and isn't safe, but the methods iim using have the same concept (lowering pH and sperm count.) she then went all defensive and pulled the "me and my mother and her mother have always douched with vinegar and baking soda to clean... That's just ridiculous to say it isn't safe." Blah lol

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2015, 01:40 PM
Not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer - but it doesn't mean that smoking doesn't cause lung cancer! :)

Man I can't believe people are still douching regularly for "cleaning"!! I thought that one had fallen by the wayside even for the older generations.

One of these decades I want to write an entertaining book on the humble history of the douche LOL. They used to put the most horrifying things into douches!! Poor women. :(

AspirationPink
September 21st, 2015, 11:05 AM
Am I able to follow a certain person and how do I do this - e.g. if I find an experienced person on the site, to learn more as I honestly am lost as to the next step - Ive read the document on How HighTech PGD Selection works but want to make sure I know and read as much as possible before attempting this e.g. where to go, do I need to eat a specific diet, supplements, buying meds (Im based in Africa) etc etc. Also what are the stickys for and how do they work? Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
September 21st, 2015, 12:11 PM
Hi there. To access all of the IVF info, you need to become a Dream Member so you can see the private forums. That's where everyone is.

AspirationPink
September 22nd, 2015, 02:50 AM
Hi - I am happy to do that but still dont know how to navigate the site and wanted to learn that before I join. Is there somewhere on the site I can read up about how to do this?

nuthinbutpink
September 22nd, 2015, 07:25 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/new-site-info-and-navigational-help/25321-hi-tech-gender-selection-ivf-pgd-information.html

atomic sagebrush
September 22nd, 2015, 01:33 PM
Hi - I am happy to do that but still dont know how to navigate the site and wanted to learn that before I join. Is there somewhere on the site I can read up about how to do this?

It seems very overwhelming at first, all forums do, but after a day or two it gets obvious and you'll understand how to do it. It's almost like entering an unfamiliar building for the first time, once you learn your way around it is easy and instinctive.

polvererosa
December 1st, 2016, 08:02 AM
I am an Italian mother,in Italy there are no forums dealing with this topic ..
I would like some advice on how to apply and where to see to have a little girl . excuse me for my bad english

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2016, 02:44 PM
I am an Italian mother,in Italy there are no forums dealing with this topic ..
I would like some advice on how to apply and where to see to have a little girl . excuse me for my bad english

Hi and welcome!!! Come down and join us in the TTC a girl forums and we can help! :)

Sydneymumma
January 20th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Hi Gender Dreaming :)
Newbie here! I am a mum of 2 gorgeous girls. I'm from Sydney and have a booking with Dr Potter to become pregnant with a baby boy in a few months time. I will be travelling over by myself as my husband is too busy at work to join me! Just wondering if there's any of Dr Potters patients on here that might have come over on their own and where they stayed and how they handled things. I am excited but also quite scared to be honest. Never had IVF before or been away from my family for so long!

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2017, 02:05 PM
hi and welcome!! come join us in our high tech forums and the great ladies on the site will help answer your questions!

wedmath17
January 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Having trouble finding the questionnaire to fill out. Could you please point me in the right direction.

atomic sagebrush
January 23rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Can you access this forum??? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms They are in here!

rayzen
February 27th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Hi! Having trouble figuring out how to post....:)

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2017, 03:37 PM
Have you figured it out Rayzen?? i think I've seen some posts from you.

If not, to start a new thread (that's what most people get hung up on) you have to actually click open a forum to do that. Not a post, a forum. so you'd go to TTC a Boy forum for example, click on that, and at the top of that forum there will be a "start new post" button there. Click that and off to the races. :)