PDA

View Full Version : Personalized Swaying Plans

nuthinbutpink
January 28th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Gender Dreaming Personalized Swaying Service
Let us create your swaying plan for you! It's easy to follow AND you get your own Personal Advice Coach! Support and a Plan!!

Let us create your swaying plan for you! We are the experts in Natural Gender Selection!

Let’s face it- there is a TON of information regarding gender swaying on the Internet. You can buy a “kit”, “special diet plan”, “magic date” lunar calendars, etc, etc but we at Gender Dreaming do not believe in a one size fits all approach to swaying is right for everyone. We are all individuals with individual body chemistry and predisposed genetic makeup. In order for a sway to be effective, you have to address the individual and no kit or magic date will work for everyone.

Swaying is not easy and it takes a lot of research and planning to develop your own plan. We realize that going through all the information on the site can be confusing and overwhelming and not everyone has the time to dedicate to the perfect plan.

Our Plan and Diet has a scientific basis using the Trivers Willard Hypothesis. This research showed that the gender ratios could be controlled by Parental condition at conception. Trivers and Willard believed that animals and humans would give birth to more males when parents are in “good conditions” and more females when parents are in “poor conditions”. Conditions means more than just diet. There is more to determining gender than what you eat. Our plan for conceiving a girl or boy is comprehensive and includes the following areas-

-Mom Suggested Supplements
-Dad Suggested Supplements
-Mom Suggested Drinks
-Dad Suggested Drinks
-Diet and Blood Glucose Level Control
-Exercise
-Weight Loss/Gain
-Lifestyle Choices
-Sperm Count
-Controlling Cervical Mucus and Vaginal pH
-The Attempt(Timing and Frequency)
-After the Attempt

This website attracts a GLOBAL AUDIENCE and we adjust our plans with where you live in mind making necessary food item substitutions or recommendations where we can.

Our plan is comprehensive and designed to align your body with the ideal conditions to conceive a girl. Our Plan includes access to our member forum and email support when you need specific help. Get started today and learn how to naturally sway for a boy or girl!

If you would like to purchase a Comprehensive Natural Gender Swaying Plan to help you increase your odds of having a boy or girl, you may purchase one of our plans in our store by CLICKING HERE (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php). The link will not work is you have not registered as a user in our forum. Registration is free!

Personalized Swaying Plan Details
What do you receive?

After you complete the necessary questionnaires that help to create a plan that is personalized for you, you receive the detailed plan and schedule, which provides guidance from up to 90 days before you TTC(try to conceive) through your attempt and the 2 week wait. A link to the format of the plan you receive is below. You also receive-

1. A sample 5-day menu

2. A pink or blue shopping list

3. A Comprehensive Plan and Schedule detailing how to sway for a girl or boy

With the Personalized Service, you are given access to your own Private Forum where we deliver the plan to you and you may also post questions to your Personal Advice Coach and receive a priority response!

We are here to support you!

Here is an example of the plan format that you will receive in your own private forum-

Personalized Swaying Plan and Schedule (http://genderdreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Member-Personalized-Swaying-Plan-and-Schedule2.pdf)

You may get started by signing up through the forum here- this link (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php) but you will need to REGISTER first(registration is free)- Sign Up Here (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php)

IF you do not want to register in the forum and you want your plan TODAY via immediate PDF download, we have created our Gold Standard Swaying Plans that will may be used by most people that do not have special circumstances to deal with when trying to conceive a child. You can find the link to purchase and then immediately download your plan to get started today in our store front here-

PURCHASE OPTIONS FOR SWAYING PLANS (https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php)

Thank you and good luck!

Jasiahsmommy
March 14th, 2015, 03:04 AM
Hello! I just purchased the ttc girl bundle plan and can't figure out where to go to get the questionnaires! Please help lol TIA :)

nuthinbutpink
March 14th, 2015, 07:19 AM
Hi there. You were sent an email with the PDF bundle attachments. They are in that email for you to open and save to your computer.

When you purchase the instant download version, it's all sent directly to you. Please PM me for additional help.

Jasiahsmommy
March 14th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Hi nuthinbutpink! I pmd you :)

foxymrsg
March 14th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Hi, I've ordered my personlised plan for TTC girl today too. I've completed both questionnaires but can't see where i can access the 21 day meal plan and opk book. I haven't received an email yet or is that sent a bit later on?

Thank you! :)

nuthinbutpink
March 14th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Hi, I've ordered my personlised plan for TTC girl today too. I've completed both questionnaires but can't see where i can access the 21 day meal plan and opk book. I haven't received an email yet or is that sent a bit later on?

Thank you! :)

All downloads are in this section-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/plans-and-ebooks-available-for-purchase/

foxymrsg
March 14th, 2015, 04:28 PM
Thank you so much!!! :) very much appreciated!

mom2boys2
May 3rd, 2015, 04:21 PM
I signed up for a personalized plan and cannot find the forms to fill out! Where should I look? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2015, 04:57 PM
I have your forms so looks like you found them! Will get to work asap.

Milybaby
September 17th, 2015, 01:01 AM
Hi Atomic!

Delete post because wrong place!!

Xxx

blessedwboys
October 6th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Okay, thank you. I have been eating mainly mini bagels with light cream cheese and salad for lunch along with a little soup and some fruit, I eat pretty well because I just can't seem to live off of pasta and rice all the time! I usually have a small serving of chicken for supper along with salad or another veg and then a treat as well, a little frozen yogurt with some strawberries or a little mini chocolate bar. I drink a crap load of coffee throughout the day, sometime decaf with a little low fat milk. I try to stay within limits of about 32 points(15-1700 cal I think) and not go over too much on protein but I know it adds up fast, even with just skim milk over the day. I'm not taking any supplements, just folic acid. I can keep up the exercise and try to aim for 4-5 times a week and keep my calories where they are at for now. I have been thinking of getting a plan from you to follow, what do you think?

blessedwboys
October 6th, 2015, 02:05 PM
I'm also on my feet 4 days a week as I'm a hairstylist and am super busy at work so probably that may have helped to sway boy before as I am always on the go everyday.

blessedwboys
October 6th, 2015, 02:06 PM
But I do think adding in a 50 minute walk will probably help sway girl

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2015, 05:03 PM
I always appreciate the plans because it's how I make a living! But do what you think YOU need, I try to help everyone regardless of ability to pay.

Diet sounds good, it's hard for me to comment specifically without the nutrient totals. BE sure you're getting enough potassium - 2500-3500 mg a day.

Exercise has gotten such great results I always recommend adding it in if possible. :)

Katrinabarnard
January 27th, 2016, 10:52 PM
HI! I signed up today too and haven't gotten any forms to fill out! thanks

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I have your questionnaires Katrina! Thank you.

Katrinabarnard
January 29th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Thank you! I O soon and would like to try this cycle:)

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2016, 01:22 PM
ok let me see what I can do.

leigh16
February 9th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Atomic, what % of your sway clients that you have coached had a successful pink sway? I understand this is probably hard to determine since there is no way to control exactly what people are doing. I'm just a mom of 2 boys trying to figure out the best way for my family to add a girl to make our home complete! Thanks;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Between 65-68% which is pretty close to the overall stats of the site. (some sway tactics are as high as 75-80%) Many of our Custom Swayers have health concerns that actually make them LESS likely to have successful sways so it can be a little misleading in that regard, because I believe that most people would have better results with Custom Sways. I am happy with our results since many of us have 2-3-4 boys already and our blue sways get 75% success rates, meaning that we are going from possibly 75% likely to have boys with a blue lifestyle, to 65% girls...I think it's a very solid result. :)

Mantamom
April 24th, 2016, 03:29 AM
Hello coaches, I purchased a custom 6 month plan for TTC boy and I cannot find an email. It might have gone to spam or I might have deleted it. Can someone help me? I am not sure if I am posting in the right place. Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
April 25th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Let me message someone that can help with that.

Do you know how to check your spam folder?

atomic sagebrush
April 25th, 2016, 04:02 PM
If it's a custom plan you have to do the questionnaires, and then I can do your plan for you.

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Hello coaches, I purchased a custom 6 month plan for TTC boy and I cannot find an email. It might have gone to spam or I might have deleted it. Can someone help me? I am not sure if I am posting in the right place. Thank you!

Hi there! We need for you to fill out the questionnaires. I will PM you the link.

dreaming4'pink'minime
May 22nd, 2016, 04:44 PM
Hi.... i have purchased complete ttc girl package, +rush order and became a member... and i havn't received anything... no email, i cant find these questionnaire forms to fill out, or the ebook downloads!!
i've sent a few messages now and no reply's either...

nuthinbutpink
May 22nd, 2016, 06:17 PM
Here is the link to the questionnaires- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

atomic sagebrush
May 23rd, 2016, 02:18 PM
Hi.... i have purchased complete ttc girl package, +rush order and became a member... and i havn't received anything... no email, i cant find these questionnaire forms to fill out, or the ebook downloads!!
i've sent a few messages now and no reply's either...

I have your questionnaires dreaming - have you spotted the other stuff?? It should just appear to you in the forums.

ABC.2606
May 23rd, 2016, 03:48 PM
Hi all - I purchased a plan as well but didn't see an email. I see the questionnaire link above, so do I just need to fill that out? Thanks!!!

nuthinbutpink
May 23rd, 2016, 04:10 PM
Hi all - I purchased a plan as well but didn't see an email. I see the questionnaire link above, so do I just need to fill that out? Thanks!!!

Yes. Please use the Access to Questionnaires link and fill out the questionnaires to get started! Thanks!

ABC.2606
May 23rd, 2016, 04:58 PM
Okay, done! Thanks!!

dreaming4'pink'minime
May 23rd, 2016, 06:05 PM
Yes it has all appeared now as you said... thankyou very much :)

Hopefullmummy
June 26th, 2016, 10:42 PM
hi. I just purchased the complete girl package. I'm not sure if its all automated and i should receive an email instantly or because you're in a different time zone i have to wait for you to wake up but i haven't got anything yet. i clicked on the link you suggested to someone else to do the questionnaire and that only has forms for attempts that have already been done.
Also by purchasing the complete package are we also a dream member?
thanks

atomic sagebrush
June 27th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Thank you for your purchase!! The questionnaires should appear to you. Try logging out and logging back in again if you haven't already done so. That usually works.

I'll message someone who can help just in case it doesn't work.

Dream Membership is separate.

nuthinbutpink
June 27th, 2016, 12:35 PM
hi. I just purchased the complete girl package. I'm not sure if its all automated and i should receive an email instantly or because you're in a different time zone i have to wait for you to wake up but i haven't got anything yet. i clicked on the link you suggested to someone else to do the questionnaire and that only has forms for attempts that have already been done.
Also by purchasing the complete package are we also a dream member?
thanks
Hi there. You should be able to access everything including the questionnaires now!

atomic sagebrush
June 27th, 2016, 12:58 PM
thank you so much nuthin! :)

Hopefullmummy
June 27th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Thanks its working now!

Hopefullmummy
June 27th, 2016, 10:21 PM
thank you so much nuthin! :)

thanks Atomic. looking forward to picking your brains and wisdom through out this. i feel really lucky to have come across this website and you guys. ive filled out the questionnaire too.

cheers

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2016, 01:56 PM
I have it!! thank you!

haleymx5
July 6th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Hi I just purchased the plan! I accidentally clicked one of the links on my phone just being excited/curious. Now I can't use the link any more 😟😟

What do I need to do? Also what else do I need to know so that I don't make another mistake? The email didn't have as much information as I was hoping/thinking. For example, the $100 seemed to include a lot in the description, but I don't see anything really other than the link that's not working 😟 What about the personal plan? And the private email? Please help. Thanks so much!

atomic sagebrush
July 7th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Once I get your questionnaire then I will make your plan for you. If you got more than the plan, there will be links that show up in the forums (if you don't see them now, log out and log back in again) and then you can download and print them. Just the diet book alone is nearly 80 pages long so it's much more than just a short email. Then it comes with the coaching for 6 months too.

Sim16
August 22nd, 2016, 02:58 AM
How can I get help to sway for a boy

atomic sagebrush
August 22nd, 2016, 02:26 PM
Hi I just purchased the plan! I accidentally clicked one of the links on my phone just being excited/curious. Now I can't use the link any more 😟😟

What do I need to do? Also what else do I need to know so that I don't make another mistake? The email didn't have as much information as I was hoping/thinking. For example, the $100 seemed to include a lot in the description, but I don't see anything really other than the link that's not working 😟 What about the personal plan? And the private email? Please help. Thanks so much!

Haley, just checking with you as I don't recall ever getting a questionnaire from you at all. Please let me know how I can help.

atomic sagebrush
August 22nd, 2016, 02:27 PM
How can I get help to sway for a boy

Come join us in the TTC a boy forums and I can help you there, or we have the sway plans available too.

sweet_b
August 25th, 2016, 10:25 AM
It's probably right in front of me but I'm super confused... I can't figure out how to navigate this site now that I'm a member even after reading the "how to navigate" sticky. I bought a personalized plan this morning and I've spent a forever trying to find the forms I'm supposed to fill out. Where do I find them?? I also tried to download the timing ebook and it said I didn't have access? Is that separate from the girl bundle? Sorry if I've just lost my mind but I need some direction!! :) Thanks in advance!

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2016, 11:38 AM
I have your questionnaire sweet b!

The timing book is separate from the bundle. You really don't need it since you have the OPK book and it covers a lot of the same ground in the OPK book, plus you have me as your sway coach and anything you need to know I can help you with via the coaching service. Ready and waiting to answer your q's! :) Just post underneath your questionnaire.

sweet_b
August 25th, 2016, 09:43 PM
I thought I was losing it but it all appeared right after I posted. :) Thanks so much!!

Mama4kids
August 31st, 2016, 12:47 PM
Hey! I also bought a personalised boy plan at the weekend and just making sure you have received forms as now paranoid mine didn't send! Thanks ��

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2016, 03:00 PM
I do have them!! Thanks for checking!

Mama4kids
September 1st, 2016, 05:41 AM
Great thank you! Excited to get it, although might not say that when I need to stop chocolate! Ha

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2016, 12:52 PM
You can still have chocolate. :)

Mama4kids
September 8th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Hi Atomic

Realise you are a very busy lady!!but wondering when my plan would be available? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
September 8th, 2016, 05:46 PM
It's done and was sent in to be posted in your private forum. I don't do that part so I'll send a quick message - it should be up any time now.

Mama4kids
September 9th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Thanks, not in my private swaying forum yet just had a wee check

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2016, 05:38 PM
You'll get a message with a PM in it. I did send them a message last night, she'll get it up as soon as she can. Thanks for your patience.

Mama4kids
September 9th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Ok thanks Atomic appreciate that, will keep checking back for message.

nuthinbutpink
September 9th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Ok thanks Atomic appreciate that, will keep checking back for message.

It is posted now.

3BoyMominMa
October 4th, 2016, 01:21 PM
I'm in same boat! I purchased a plan and all the links I see go to forms to speak to drs or to post my Sway when I've already TTC. I've logged out and in and don't see anything. It does show I paid for a plan and I have my paypal receipt. Also looked in the forums for where I should se "Access.." Am I losing it?! HA!

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Oh gosh I'm so sorry, let me message someone who can help with that!!!

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2016, 04:57 PM
I'm in same boat! I purchased a plan and all the links I see go to forms to speak to drs or to post my Sway when I've already TTC. I've logged out and in and don't see anything. It does show I paid for a plan and I have my paypal receipt. Also looked in the forums for where I should se "Access.." Am I losing it?! HA!

Does this work??
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=10

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2016, 04:58 PM
The custom sway questionnaire is on the same page as the doctor contact info, but it is beneath them. If you scroll down you can see the link to the sway questionnaire. :)

3BoyMominMa
October 4th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Do I need the Dream Membership for the questionnaire?? I see this...33270

3BoyMominMa
October 4th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Oh maybe I'm still awaiting activation from an admin!

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2016, 02:16 PM
I have your questionnaires!!! Thanks for your patience.

Psalms 139:14
January 30th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Hi, I have a few questions and I need your help ASAP.

We are TTC BOY. Normally. I have your average 28 day cycle, with me ovulating on CD 15. However this month things are a little off. I started getting dark, but not quite positive OPKs on yesterday. Today at 10am I got my first true +OPK on CD15. Normally I ovulate 1-2 days after a positive OPK. Since I assumed I would ovulate on CD15, I timed it for me and DH to have a 4 day cut off, with us last BD on CD11. We were supposed to do our one big try tonight on CD15, the night I was supposed to ovulate.

So now I'm wondering if I should wait until tomorrow night to BD, or if we should go ahead and BD tonight. My temp dipped this morning to 97.3. Ideally we should do it tomorrow morning, but we can't because we both work early in the mornings.

Can y'all help me out? When do I need to BD??

I attached my chart if that helps.

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Hi, I have a few questions and I need your help ASAP.

We are TTC BOY. Normally. I have your average 28 day cycle, with me ovulating on CD 15. However this month things are a little off. I started getting dark, but not quite positive OPKs on yesterday. Today at 10am I got my first true +OPK on CD15. Normally I ovulate 1-2 days after a positive OPK. Since I assumed I would ovulate on CD15, I timed it for me and DH to have a 4 day cut off, with us last BD on CD11. We were supposed to do our one big try tonight on CD15, the night I was supposed to ovulate.

So now I'm wondering if I should wait until tomorrow night to BD, or if we should go ahead and BD tonight. My temp dipped this morning to 97.3. Ideally we should do it tomorrow morning, but we can't because we both work early in the mornings.

Can y'all help me out? When do I need to BD??

I attached my chart if that helps.

Please BD RIGHT AWAY and do NOT have only one attempt if possible. Try to have attempt tonight and again tomorrow night if at all possible.

One try has been super effective for PINK. it is really, really important not to do the Shettles method for a boy where you only have one attempt. Try to get in at least 2 attempts.

Psalms 139:14
January 30th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Oh no :( I thought for boy we were supposed to hve fewer attempts to save sperm? I'm almost scared to try this month. But I guess we can go ahead and have 2 attempts. I've been doing a Baking soda finger twice a day for about 3 days. So hopefully that will be enough

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2017, 06:59 PM
No, I know that's what "the other sites" say but our results have been crystal clear, we had 70% or better for PINK with one attempt, 60-65% range with 2 attempts, and this plummets all the way down the low 40% range with 3 attempts. This is for PINK SWAYERS, meaning that even people doing strong pink sways got 60-ish% boys with 3 attempts. This is also in line with what many of us who have boys did. It is really a step in the wrong direction given this info to hold with one attempt for blue.

Thatweirdbartongirl
February 23rd, 2017, 10:07 AM
Hello! I just ordered
My personalized Pink away bundle! I can't seem to find the questionaire. :)

Mommy2apples
February 23rd, 2017, 10:36 AM
Thanks ladies!

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Hello! I just ordered
My personalized Pink away bundle! I can't seem to find the questionaire. :)

Thanks!! Try this link http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms (you have to scroll down a couple before you get to the sway questionnaire)

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Thanks ladies!

I have your questionnaire M2A!

Mommy2apples
February 24th, 2017, 02:24 PM
I have your questionnaire M2A!

Yay! Thanks! :)

Thatweirdbartongirl
February 24th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Thanks!! Try this link http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms (you have to scroll down a couple before you get to the sway questionnaire)

Thank you! I followed the link, the only questionaire I could find seemed to be for after you had swayed and conceived. Is this the one? Or am I missing it? :) Thank you again!

Mommy2apples
February 24th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Thank you! I followed the link, the only questionaire I could find seemed to be for after you had swayed and conceived. Is this the one? Or am I missing it? :) Thank you again!

Sounds like you are going to need nuthinbutpink to change your plan...

Thatweirdbartongirl
February 24th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Sounds like you are going to need nuthinbutpink to change your plan...

Can I just message her to fix it? :) I don't think my account has been approved by the admin yet, since I still do not have access to certain areas on the board.

Mommy2apples
February 24th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Yes, that's what I did :)

Thatweirdbartongirl
February 24th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Okay! Thank you! :)

Thatweirdbartongirl
February 24th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Message sent! Thanks Mommytoapples!

nuthinbutpink
February 24th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Should be all good now.

Thatweirdbartongirl
February 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Thank you! I filled out the forms! Thank you SO much. :)

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2017, 11:19 AM
I have them! Thank you!

Thatweirdbartongirl
February 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Yay! Thank you! :)

PearlyO
March 5th, 2017, 02:54 AM
Hello pretty ladies! I am new to this site, still not sure how to post a forum.

I am in desperate need of conceiving a baby boy. I have 4 daughters and would live a little boy to complete my family. Please help me!

PearlyO
March 5th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Help me conceive a boy please as I have 4 daughters. I checked the Lunal phase calendar in Astro.com. And was hoping to conceive a boy, what I'm confused by is that I entered info for my spouse and he has all the opposite months as when to conceive a boy than I do. There is literally not even one month that he and I have a chance to conceive a baby boy. Does it really matter about him or should I just go by my chart. What do I go by?

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Hi Pearly!

We use science to sway here, not astrology. As you can see by the calendar, it's really like winning the lottery to get people's charts to come out "right" with the astrological stuff, and then there is always some reason, if you get an opposite, that you didn't get quite correct and so that's the excuse as to why it didn't work.

Come join us in the TTC a boy forum and we can answer all your questions about swaying for a boy!!

PearlyO
March 5th, 2017, 04:48 PM
How do I post?

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Go to the forum you want to post in and open it up (opening the forum is the part people tend to miss) and at the top of the forum you'll see a button that says "post new thread" and then click that and it's self-explanatory from there.

XX Dreams
March 12th, 2017, 03:05 PM
I've just purchased the personal pink sway. I've filled out the forms -have you got them? Will I receive personal plan by email or pm?

Where can I download the rest?

Thank you very much for all your help :curtsey:

Mommy2apples
March 12th, 2017, 04:18 PM
I've just purchased the personal pink sway. I've filled out the forms -have you got them? Will I receive personal plan by email or pm?

Where can I download the rest?

Thank you very much for all your help :curtsey:

Usually takes 10-12 days to get a sway plan back, and then it's usually posted in the forum where you did your questionnaire at. You will get an email saying it is finished. Plus atomic is awesome at answering any questions in the same place you filled out the questionnaire!

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2017, 04:34 PM
I have them!! When the plan is up you'll get a message with a link in it via PM and we'll post it in your custom coaching forum.

The other stuff should be visible to you now in the forums, do you see it??

BritneyJen
April 4th, 2017, 12:36 PM
I just purchased the The Complete TTC a Boy Package and I am not able to access anything. Can someone help me.

atomic sagebrush
April 4th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I have your questionnaire Britney! Did you figure everything out?

If you can't open the eBooks then try logging out and logging back in again, that usually does the trick.

bni
May 13th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Hi ladies,

I'm new to the forum (only had my first post yesterday! :D :D )

I have purchased the package for TTC boy from the forum store (Subscription
TTC a Boy Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan!
Duration
6 Months)

I have completed the 2 forms for Customised Sway plan for TTC boy

Thank you so much ^_^

atomic sagebrush
May 14th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Hi and welcome, I have your questionnaire!! :)

bni
May 25th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Hi Atomic, I'm wondering if my sway plan has complete yet. I'm still waiting and have not see the replies in my threat in private coaching access - is this where I'm suppose to receive my personal sway plan send. :) please let me know. Thank you.

Hi and welcome, I have your questionnaire!! :)

atomic sagebrush
May 26th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Yes it's done and was sent in several days back to be posted, let me see what the hold up is! Thanks for your patience, sorry for delay!

can
June 23rd, 2017, 05:44 AM
Hi I paid for the bundled sway girl plan but there is nothing for me to download. Can you please help?? Thanks

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2017, 09:12 AM
I'll message someone who can help us. In the meantime try logging out and logging back in again, that usually does the trick. :)

nuthinbutpink
June 23rd, 2017, 09:19 AM
It's already done!

eventhedogismale
July 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
I still haven't heard anything re mine either. I paid via PayPal on 21 June but haven't had any information sent back. Please look into it as we were planning to start the diet this month but I'm running out of time. Thank you

atomic sagebrush
July 5th, 2017, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry, I saw a message from you a few days ago (and LOLed at your user name) but hadn't caught up to it yet in my messages. I'll contact tech support right away. In the meantime, try logging out and logging back in again and then you can access the questionnaires here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms I will bump you ahead and do your plan immediately once I get them.

nuthinbutpink
July 5th, 2017, 07:04 PM
I still haven't heard anything re mine either. I paid via PayPal on 21 June but haven't had any information sent back. Please look into it as we were planning to start the diet this month but I'm running out of time. Thank you

I will PM you now

Kaylaboo
July 8th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Hello I'm new in this forum.. how can I post ultrasound for sender guesses pls

atomic sagebrush
July 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Go to the ultrasound forum and open it, then you'll see the "start new thread" option. The part people miss is that they actually have to open the forum first before you can post.

Issy1545
July 29th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I'm new to this site and just bought a personal sway plan. TTC a girl and I can't figure out where to find the questionnaire!

nuthinbutpink
July 29th, 2017, 06:48 PM
I'm new to this site and just bought a personal sway plan. TTC a girl and I can't figure out where to find the questionnaire!

You are all set now.

Trinity
July 31st, 2017, 01:54 AM
Hi! Just paid for a personalised plan, but did not receive an email with questionnaire?

nuthinbutpink
July 31st, 2017, 09:10 AM
Hi! Just paid for a personalised plan, but did not receive an email with questionnaire?

You are all set up now

atomic sagebrush
August 2nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Thanks so much nuthin!

shailumudhiraj
August 4th, 2017, 03:05 AM
Sorry

Trinity
August 9th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Hey! Thought i entered the questionnaire, but can'y find them again. Did you receive them?
Hope so!

atomic sagebrush
August 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
I have them! Your plan will be headed your way within a couple days!

Trinity
August 16th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Soooo curious about my plan! When can i expect it? Thanks for all the help!

atomic sagebrush
August 16th, 2017, 01:10 PM
It's done and was sent in to be posted in your Custom Forum (I don't do that part) and should be up any time now!!

Trinity
August 21st, 2017, 07:14 AM
Hey! Can't find it! Did nog get an email or personal message either? Or should i check somewhere else?
Thanks so much!

atomic sagebrush
August 21st, 2017, 10:55 AM
Oh gosh I have to find out what happened, I'm so sorry. Let me find out what's going on. In the meantime if you want me to message you the original, please message your email address to me (don't post it out here, just via message for your privacy) and I'll send you the original. Thanks!!

youaremysunshine
August 24th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Hello! Are you able to verify if my account has been activated? I signed up last night as a user and also purchased the 'complete' package. Reviewing comments here, seems like an email comes to me regarding the customized questionnaire and library access should available, however I haven't received an email and cannot access library links. thanks for checking!

nuthinbutpink
August 24th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Hello! Are you able to verify if my account has been activated? I signed up last night as a user and also purchased the 'complete' package. Reviewing comments here, seems like an email comes to me regarding the customized questionnaire and library access should available, however I haven't received an email and cannot access library links. thanks for checking!

I will get you set up!

MamaK1
September 15th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Hi, I purchased the ttc girl plan and I have no clue where to go from her. I believe I got the correct questionnaires and I filled them out but when I submitted the first one, I kept getting an error message. I haven't received any emails, diet plans, or info. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Please help! Thanks

nuthinbutpink
September 16th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Hi there. We received all the questionnaires you submitted. The message you received was that it went in to a Moderation queue. We have all of them.

Any other documents you have access to are all available as a PDF for you to download. Did you purchase the bundle? The meal plan is located in the same section as the questionnaires.

nuthinbutpink
September 16th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Downloads are in this section- https://genderdreaming.com/forum/plans-and-ebooks-available-for-purchase/

and you also have access to these additional resources-

https://genderdreaming.com/forum/custom-swaying-resources/

MamaK1
September 16th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Hi thank you for your response. I did not receive a bundle. I saw a yellow box on my screen that appeared after an hour or so to do the questionnaires. There was no link to the diet below it.

MamaK1
September 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM
I purchased. The dream member subscription and personal coaching and swaying plan. Should I be buying something else?

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I have your questionnaires MamaK! Will get plan back to you ASAP!

MamaK1
September 16th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Thank you :)

xtina33
September 26th, 2017, 03:59 AM
Hi there!

Sorry to jump on your conversation but I find this website difficult to navigate!

I would very much like a plan from yourself Atomic Sagebrush, you have been hot topic of convo with a good friend of mine who you helped conceive her baby girl!

Please reply :)) eager to get started!

Many many thanks xxx

atomic sagebrush
September 26th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Hi xtina, the link to buy the plans is here (you want the one that is customized) and then once I get your questionnaire I can do your plan for you and we'll have the coaching forum opened.

xtina33
September 30th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Hi , I have purchased the plan but now I'm lost?? Where are the questionnaires? Please help ��
Thanks

MamaK1
October 2nd, 2017, 09:54 PM
Hi Atomic, I still do not have access to the book I purchased. I would love to see it soon as I am struggling with meal ideas and falling short in proteins, fats and potassium for daily consumption. I would like to share with you what I had today and maybe you could offer some advice to tweak it a bit.

Skipped breakfast
8:30am : coffee
12:00pm: coffee, Apple, 1 cup brown rice, 2 tsps lite spy sauce
4:30pm green peppers with 2 tbsp hummus
1 sprouted grain tortilla, 1/4 cup sauce, 1tbsp mozzarella cheese, 1 michelob ultra beer

Cals: 1087
Protein: 24
Fat: 18
Sodium: 983
Potassium: 938

I seem to be falling short on nutrients except for sodium (of course)

I don't know if the book will help give some ideas or if you could offer some advice!

KrystalM
October 3rd, 2017, 02:34 AM
Hi I've just purchased the complete ttc girl package too, as well as the dream member. Just not sure what to do or where to go from here. I haven't received any emails & I checked my junk. And I can't access any private rooms either. Thank you for your help.

Selvi
October 3rd, 2017, 04:51 AM
my double marker test result

free beta hcg 66.10 ng/ml 1.43 mom

papp-a 15.8miu/ml 3.33 mom

this result boy or girl? pls explain

Selvi
October 3rd, 2017, 04:53 AM

Mommyrk
October 3rd, 2017, 05:00 PM
Hi everybody,

Here a newcomer from the Netherlands. Sorry for my English so;). With Google translate hopefully readable to you. Just looked at the Dutch corner, but lately I saw little active.

I am a mother of 2 sons, 6 and 3 years old. Dream my life all pink! Both pregnancies really difficulty, but as soon as they were born, there was no harm to it. A daughter continues to cuddle ... a third child is definitely there too. Take advantage of the last chance and I know that when it is is good too. I do not want to regret it afterwards. However, I set a deadline for myself, 3 attempts and then finished. Is little and tight but faith in destiny. Have done years of research. Always extract or sodium-potassium poor diet and high calcium magnesium in combination with the shettles method. On its own through heraldry a lot of found but dated and very hard diet. I found you Genderdreaming, world was opened to me. Lowering of testosterone is a logical story, keeping blood sugar low also. I want to go for it!! Now I'm pretty slim and afraid of underweight with so many sports. I have read that if you do not lose much weight, you must have max 6 weeks of diets. Is this correct?

Also i want to use in my sway: mint tea is used to lower testosterone. I read Aboutaleb this that dominant women get more sons because of high testosterone. And i will take: Magnesium Pills, Vitamin B6 ?? And vitex I doubt because my cycle is regular. Saltless food important ?? Is Shettles method still advisable? Reduce a ph? By using lime showers or just rephresh ?? In other diets you should not use tap water (in the Netherlands we all drink from the tap), in LE diet also ?? And else Evian ?? Redwine, i love it! How much? Only by dinner?
Furthermore: DH more orgasmes by huis self beforehand and 1 addempt, no orgasm, missionary position. DH does not want to use diet or supplements, he may use espresso and alcohol anyway?

Many questions and hopefully this is a bit of a good sway !! Huge thrill! Sometimes I see people with 3 daughters and then I almost want to ask how did you do that ?? Such a magic for boy mothers is that. Hopefully my wish will be fulfilled.

Thank you in advance for everyone! I have no idea this is the place for my questions?! Greetz R

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2017, 09:25 PM

Try this thread https://genderdreaming.com/forum/pregnancy-talk/10080-free-hcg-papp-levels-babys-gender.html

MBLo
October 11th, 2017, 02:02 AM
Hi I purchased the TTC girl bundle plan and still don't have access to the 21 day meal plan site or forms to fill out. I'm new and feel lost and confused please help.

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2017, 01:40 PM
I have your questionnaires!

BVH
October 23rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Hey, There! I am new and just purchased a TTC Boy sway plan and I am wondering how long it takes to get the email with the links and other pertinent info.

Thanks!

jeanneg
October 23rd, 2017, 09:31 PM
Hi there, same question as BVH-- After a pretty deep dive into HT options, my husband and I have decided to try for a natural sway. I just purchased The Complete TTC a Girl Package and am super excited to get started, so wanted to make sure there wasn't something I missed. Thanks!!!

Aline1207
October 24th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Hello everybody,

also new here.
I have 3 wonderfull sons, but my dream is to complete my family with a beautiful daughter.
I bought the plan last week, but still have not received any mail or plan.
I'm very excited to start with the diet.

Can someone help me :think: ?

nuthinbutpink
October 24th, 2017, 08:23 AM
All of you with recent purchases- you need to complete your questionnaires so we can start on your plans. Here is the link to the questionnaires-

ACCESS TO QUESTIONNAIRES (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms)

Thank you!

jeanneg
October 24th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Hi Nuthinbutpink!

I just went to the URL (thanks!) and filled out the first questionnaire. When I went to submit it, I got an "Invalid Redirect URL" message. I tried again several times and even used a different browser, and got the same message. Later, when I went to my personalized plan section, I saw that Q1 answers had appeared in my plan section (at least on my end).

It has been a while since I dabbled in coding/programming, but I wanted to share an idea about what might be going wrong so that it might help other members. It is possible that the form is trying to send you (redirect) to another page-- perhaps the second questionnaire-- after the form is submitted. And maybe the URL has changed, so it is giving this error because the page no longer exists. It could also be that it is not actually submitting the form, but since my info showed up (at least in my account) I think that the form is trying to send us somewhere that is not a valid URL anymore and hence the error. I am not sure what kind of system you guys have set up for the form, but if you want me to take a look at the code somehow, maybe I can help you find the problem!

Hope this helps!

BVH
October 24th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the link! I couldn't find where they were located. Mine are all complete and I will wait for your email! Excited to get rolling!

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Thanks nuthin!

BVH I have yours for sure, I'll look everyone elses up and confirm I have them

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Jeanneg I also have yours as well

jeanneg
October 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Thanks! So excited!

mittens
October 25th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Hello, I purchased a custom plan yesterday, when should I receive a email with the relevant information. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Have you found it Mittens?

mittens
October 27th, 2017, 05:39 AM
No I haven't yet. Not exactly sure where to look. I have not received any emails etc.

jeanneg
October 27th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Hi Mittens,

I am newish too and still trying to figure out where everything is. I recently purchased a custom sway plan. I don't think we get an email, but I was able to find the questionnaires to fill out, and the section where I assume my custom plan will appear once it is complete. If you go to the main Forum Page, the first section is "Announcements and Intros." Then right after that a new section appears called "Personalized Plans and Coaching Forums." Go to this section. Under it there is a topic called "Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires" which is where you fill out the Questionnaires. There is also a section called "Completed Questionnaires and Private Coaching Access" the site says "Your Completed Plan will be uploaded here into a Private Forum and you will receive an email/Private Message to let you know it is here." Hope this helps!

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2017, 02:37 PM
thanks so much Jeanneg!!

The link to the questionnaires is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Aline1207
October 28th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Atomic, I filled in the lists in on Tuesday, could you let me know if you found them?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

mittens
October 28th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Thanks so much for your help. I still can't seem to find the questions, only after your conceived. It keeps saying I don't have permission etc. Not sure what to do. I really appreciate your help everyone.

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Yes I have them aline, thanks for checking

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Thanks so much for your help. I still can't seem to find the questions, only after your conceived. It keeps saying I don't have permission etc. Not sure what to do. I really appreciate your help everyone.

I have messaged tech support, I am SO SORRY for the inconvenience!

mittens
October 29th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Thank You, I just tried again and I can't still get into it. It keeps saying the same thing. I tried logging out etc too.
Not sure what to do, its been a week since I purchased the plan and I still can't access things. Getting a little concerned, if I'm not doing it correctly or what??

atomic sagebrush
October 31st, 2017, 07:31 PM
I will do your plan first as soon as I have them Mittens.

I'll message them again.

I'm sorry this was a very bad week for me because I had to go to the doctor several times, normally I'd have it worked out by now. So sorry for inconvenience!

mittens
November 1st, 2017, 05:12 AM
That's fine. I hope you are ok. Hopefully its working soon. I appreciate your time.

nuthinbutpink
November 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM
Thank You, I just tried again and I can't still get into it. It keeps saying the same thing. I tried logging out etc too.
Not sure what to do, its been a week since I purchased the plan and I still can't access things. Getting a little concerned, if I'm not doing it correctly or what??

It's because you purchased the instant download plan and not the personalized one. If you want the personalized one(I assume you do), I have to make a change behind the scenes. You did receive an email with your plan and meal guide though just so everyone knows there is nothing wrong or broken. I'll change it now.

mittens
November 1st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Thank you so much, sorry I made a mistake. Thanks again

Aline1207
November 4th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Hi Atomic,

Hope you're ok.

I don't want to put pressure on you, but do you have any idea when I will receive the plan?
Now I'm checking my mails every 5 minutes... (I'm a LITTLE impatience :o )

Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
November 5th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Hi Atomic,

Hope you're ok.

I don't want to put pressure on you, but do you have any idea when I will receive the plan?
Now I'm checking my mails every 5 minutes... (I'm a LITTLE impatience :o )

Thanks!

It was done and sent in to be posted in your custom forum, should be up within a day or two. you will get an email with a link to it when it's up!

Aline1207
November 9th, 2017, 11:29 AM
It was done and sent in to be posted in your custom forum, should be up within a day or two. you will get an email with a link to it when it's up!

Hi Atomic,

Still haven’t received anything, is that possible?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2017, 11:31 AM
it is possible, something may have come up for the person who posts the plans for me.

I don't post the plans so I don't know what the status is right now but if you want me to email you the original (it's the same information, just slightly less fancy version of it) please message me with your email address and I'll do that right away. Just click my user name and you'll be able to message me privately so no one sees your email

xtina33
February 6th, 2018, 05:41 AM
Hi ! I perchased the TTC plan from Atomic in September but I can’t find it on here? I must say, I don’t find this site very easy to navigate.

Where do I find my 21 day plan please?

Christina x

nuthinbutpink
February 6th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Hi ! I perchased the TTC plan from Atomic in September but I can’t find it on here? I must say, I don’t find this site very easy to navigate.

Where do I find my 21 day plan please?

Christina x

The Meal Plan is here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-for-le-diet/

Trying4AGirl
February 27th, 2018, 09:11 AM
I purchased the $99.00 program for a GIRL sway and am having a lot of problems. I had to email the general inbox to even receive the downloads, and my user name has been given no additional access for private forums / private coaching. How do I get this?

atomic sagebrush
February 28th, 2018, 02:47 PM
I'm so sorry that you're having trouble, I have a message in to tech support to help. Did you get a personal plan or the premade one?

dreamofdaughter
April 17th, 2018, 12:40 PM
That makes complete sense that the Universe was preparing you for your life purpose that whole time!

Question about BBT. Is there a particular amount of a shift you need to see to confirm ovulation? I read it has to be .11 degrees Celsius from your temp the day before to be considered ovulation.

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Whoops I think you posted this in the wrong spot Dream, I'll copy it into your coaching. :)

Dtryingforgirl
June 1st, 2018, 06:56 PM
Hi new here and need help. I just paid for a complete personalized girl package and don't know where to filling the forms. The only form I can find is one to complete if sway was successful.
Can someone help please.

Thanks

nuthinbutpink
June 1st, 2018, 09:25 PM
Hi new here and need help. I just paid for a complete personalized girl package and don't know where to filling the forms. The only form I can find is one to complete if sway was successful.
Can someone help please.

Thanks
You are all set up now!

AMG
June 10th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Hi there,

I have purchased the complete sway blue package, new to this site. When will I receive all the details... Thanks a lot.. admire the work you are doing..

nuthinbutpink
June 12th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Hi there,

I have purchased the complete sway blue package, new to this site. When will I receive all the details... Thanks a lot.. admire the work you are doing..

We have your first questionnaire. I am sorry you had trouble submitting the second but it should be ok to try again now! Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2018, 07:03 PM
I have your questionnaires AMG! Will get your plan back to you as soon as I can.

Alliwantisblue
December 15th, 2018, 02:25 PM
So I took another test last night it was negative but looked at the test again today and it’s definitely a line with blue coloring but then af came later in the day😢 . So sad right now but here’s to trying again my ovusense predicts O on Dec 30 so I’m going to stay around here wishing you all sticky beans good luck mamas!

Blue2
December 21st, 2018, 12:56 AM
So I took another test last night it was negative but looked at the test again today and it’s definitely a line with blue coloring but then af came later in the day😢 . So sad right now but here’s to trying again my ovusense predicts O on Dec 30 so I’m going to stay around here wishing you all sticky beans good luck mamas!

@Alliwantisblue I was just looking for you over in the Dec18 2WW group - so sorry to hear AF hit you too! Ugh. Ava predicts my O-day for 12/29. Wbu?

AMG
December 26th, 2018, 05:52 AM
Hi Atomic,

Its long time since I have posted. I have ordered the personalized swaying plan for ttc boy few months back.
I live in India and I have now started using ayurvedic (organic)products for skin care,hair care and lipcare( from soultree brand). I wanted to be sure whether these products will hamper my sway in any way.
You can google to c what products they use.
Thanks...

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2018, 07:05 PM
As long as it's used externally it's fine. I don't like you guys to take Ayurvedic herbs internally.

AMG
February 7th, 2019, 12:09 AM
Hi Atomic , is it ok if my hubby doesn't sway... He eats a normal indian diet, dates, fruits, packed juices

No drinks no smoking no coffee...
Thanks

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Yes that's fine - most people's husbands won't do anything. BEst thing in the world for a blue sway is hubby not smoking!

AMG
February 8th, 2019, 02:02 AM
Can you please help me with the brands of the supplements.. I mean which brands you prefer so that I can order them from Amazon.

Fish oil _ 500mg a day
Women's one a day
( Is 100 percent RDA for B6 and B 12 also 1000 IU of vitamin D is present in women's one a day tablet)
If not tell me vit D tablet brand
Folic acid _ 2000 microgram a day
Probiotic ( is this mandatory or optional) if mandatory which brand
Robitussin or mucinex

Are any other supplements needed?

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
February 8th, 2019, 03:02 PM
I don't recommend brands. There are too many and they're constantly changing formulas so I prefer to give guidelines and you guys pick whatever brand you like.

Yes the Woman's one a day has the right amount of D in it already. :agree:

Probiotic is mandatory

Be sure you get the kind that is just guaifenesin with no added ingredients

Dreamsplanner
February 10th, 2019, 01:55 AM
Hi Atomic,

I wanted to renew my subscription, how can I do that?

Thank you

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Hi Dreams - just use this link! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

AMG
February 12th, 2019, 04:32 AM
Thanks atomic.. I have researched for the supplements and I am sharing you the snapshots of d same. Could you please see them once and let me know whether I should proceed in buying those.

I had doubt regarding the fish oil.. in contents it is mentioned as 1000 mg , but on bottle its mentioned as 500 mg.. not sure whether I should look forward in getting this. It has oil derived from sardines fish.
Should I prefer fish oil from Inlife

In the folic acid 400 MCG , there are other substances too magnesium , silicon dioxide n sodium etcc... Will that be fine? And does women's one a day have that of folic acid in it.

Probiotic .. there are other ingredients too...

Thanks

AMG
February 12th, 2019, 04:39 AM
Planning to order easy at home opk strips...

For mucinex .. I m not getting a proper one. Could you please help.?

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2019, 11:49 AM
Planning to order easy at home opk strips...

For mucinex .. I m not getting a proper one. Could you please help.?

I"m not sure what you're asking me. I"m happy to help, just not following your question.

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2019, 11:52 AM
I can't see the pictures on my screen.

I can see the One a Day and the Preseed are right. I'll try searching for these.

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2019, 11:58 AM
the health kart is fine, but OMG it's so expensive! There has to be something that doesn't cost $700!! PLEASE do not buy any supplement that costs any more than 10-20 USD or the equivalent, max. If you can't find anythign just skip it.

I like the InLife fish oil better. If you get the other one take it every other day.

The magnesium and stuff in the folic acid is just tiny amounts used to formulate the pill.

Dreamgirl29
February 16th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Hello!
I submitted my questionaires on 2/7/19 and am trying to find out if they were received? Just want to know if I need to redo them and submit again.
Thanks,
Amanda

atomic sagebrush
February 16th, 2019, 05:03 PM
Yes I have it, just putting the final touches on it now. I expect to be sending it in to tech support to be reformatted and posted in your custom coaching forum any time now. If you want me to email you the original just message me your email and I'll email it to you as soon as I'm done.

Dreamgirl29
February 20th, 2019, 07:24 AM
Ok, thanks! Will I receive an email when it's ready? I still do not see it posted where the questionnaires are.
Thanks so much!

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2019, 03:52 PM
I don't think they've posted it yet, I'll message them. Sorry for the delay.

I need your email, if you click my user name you will be able to message it to me privately and I"ll forward it to you right away.

Dreamgirl29
February 21st, 2019, 06:21 PM
I sent you a message with my email. Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2019, 07:00 PM
I just sent it to you!

AMG
March 12th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Hi Atomic.. when do I take these supplements.. At what time.. I mean they are so many... After meals or something like that?

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Hi Atomic.. when do I take these supplements.. At what time.. I mean they are so many... After meals or something like that?

Is your coaching service still active?? It's much easier for you to post questions in the same place where your plan is so I can refer back to the plan and your questionnaire and see what you're taking.

If you prefer to continue here, can you tell me what you're taking?

I do have an essay on when to take supplements here although it's realy complicated and is probably completely unimportant - most people just take them when it makes sense to them. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1628-complete-guide-taking-supplements.html

Kellsham
March 17th, 2019, 08:42 PM
How and where do I access the questionnaire? I’ve purchased my bundle plan via PayPal...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2019, 03:37 PM
It's here! try accessing it not via Tapatalk, but a different browser on your phone. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Kellsham
March 18th, 2019, 07:07 PM
When I go to that page, there are three questionaries for doctors, then two for attempts... which one is for me? I thought the first three are for IVF/PDG?

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2019, 08:54 PM
When I go to that page, there are three questionaries for doctors, then two for attempts... which one is for me? I thought the first three are for IVF/PDG?

So you're not seeing the Custom Sway Questionnaire??? I will message someone who can help, I suspect you may have bought the "readymade plan" bundle instead. We can switch it to custom for you without any trouble. :)

nuthinbutpink
March 19th, 2019, 08:53 AM

Hi there. I changed your purchase from the immediate download version to the personalized plan so you now have access to the questionnaires. Sorry for the confusion.

Nell_
May 12th, 2019, 01:05 PM
Thank you! Happy mothers day to all the US ladies 💓
Ah ruu what will you do? Im ok no symptoms as such just been feeling bloated which means nothing... but 🤞🤞

TA Sait
May 12th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Thank you! Happy mothers day to all the US ladies 💓
Ah ruu what will you do? Im ok no symptoms as such just been feeling bloated which means nothing... but 🤞🤞

Hey Nell.
I was feeling lot more bloated the cycle I got my bfp..
FX for you!

TA Sait
June 1st, 2019, 08:01 AM
The sono also said I have fibroid in my uterus. Is this normal or something to worry?? Kinda worried..
Any idea ladies?

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2019, 09:58 PM
The sono also said I have fibroid in my uterus. Is this normal or something to worry?? Kinda worried..
Any idea ladies?

A lot of people have them. It's not at all unusual and the vast majority have no trouble at all during pregnancy.

Lunadreamer
September 20th, 2019, 01:48 PM
Hey

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask? I’ve just purchased a personalised plan and coaching but I clicked on the link to fill in the questionnaire and it disappeared... how do I access it?

Where is it best to ask you questions??

Many thanks
Luna

atomic sagebrush
September 20th, 2019, 05:45 PM
Hi and welcome Luna!

The Custom Sway Questionnaire is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms I'm not sure what you mean by disappeared, you're not seeing it in this link, or the link itself disappeared? I've messaged someone who can help with this!!

Lunadreamer
September 20th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Awesome all filled in and submitted I think. How is best to contact you after I have my plan?
Many thanks Luna

atomic sagebrush
September 21st, 2019, 11:08 AM
I have them! Just "reply" to the questionnaire you filled out, that will become your coaching forum and it's easiest for me (and you!) to have all questions in one spot, that way I can quickly reread everything as I need to and give you the best responses.

Lunadreamer
October 2nd, 2019, 12:55 AM
Hi
I can’t seem to find my custom plan? Not sure I’m looking in the right place and can’t find an email about how to access it.

Thanks
luna

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2019, 01:30 PM
Hi
I can’t seem to find my custom plan? Not sure I’m looking in the right place and can’t find an email about how to access it.

Thanks
luna

Oh I'm sorry, it doesn't look like they've posted it yet. Let me check to see what the delay is. In the meantime if you want me to email you the plan just send me your email and I"ll send you the original. It's less fancy than the original but I'll get it to you immediately.

xJeepDollox
January 28th, 2020, 03:37 AM
Has anyone heard of DH taking Olive Leaf Extract in IVF to make sperm girly?

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Has anyone heard of DH taking Olive Leaf Extract in IVF to make sperm girly?

Yes many people have done this both with IVF and natural conceptions. I am a bit skeptical as to whether it works (with IVF, it seems to me that people do cycles till they get mostly girls and then declare the OLE worked, but of course eventually everyone would have cycles with more girls than boys even if that was sheer random chance) but it doesn't seem to hurt your chances, at least not that we know of. I would love to see a study done to see if it works or not.

Sagey16
February 9th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Hi! I’m thinking about purchasing the full girl sway package but wanted to know if I can use it with IUI? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Hi! I’m thinking about purchasing the full girl sway package but wanted to know if I can use it with IUI? Thanks!

Absolutely, I've had several people do that and even a few who bought plans with IVF rounds! (love your username too BTW, LOL)

Sagey16
February 11th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Absolutely, I've had several people do that and even a few who bought plans with IVF rounds! (love your username too BTW, LOL)

Thank you, for sure gonna order now! Love yours as well (Sage is my middle name [emoji846])

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Great! Let me know if you need any help! (I just live around a lot of sagebrush!)

MollB
April 19th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Hi Atomic!

IÂ’m new and not sure if IÂ’m posting in the right place. I am interested in a personalized girl sway and have a few questions:
Are you the one that creates all the personalized plans?
I would like to start TCC the end of the summer, how far ahead of time should I purchase a plan?

Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
April 20th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Hi! Yes I'm the one who creates the plans. You can buy a plan whenever you want, but most people tend to buy them 3 months in advance of starting their sways - this gives them 3 months of dieting/exercise going in and 3 months of trying. (but some of the plans now come with 12 months of coaching too - it's all about what you want.) :) Let me know how I can help!

lavender
May 1st, 2020, 03:15 AM
Hi Atomic!

I'm brand new here- this is my first post, so I hope I am doing everything right in writing to you here!

I wanted to purchase one of your plans but wasn't sure if I have to fill a questionnaire out before or after I purchase.
I have PCOS & have no children yet.
I am on metformin 1000mg a day also (but my cycles haven't regulated yet)

I just wasn't sure what plan to purchase:
TTC Pink with PCOS Immediate Download Plan
or
eBook- Low Everything(TTC a Girl) 21-day Meal Plan Supplement

I have done a lot of reading on this site (wow you have a great depth of knowledge!!). I am more just looking for a meal plan but for PCOS.
I should also mention that I am quite petite naturally- only about 54kgs so will aim for the 1200-1500g category with the LE PCOS diet, if that's what you suggest!

Thanks so much for your help!! :)

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2020, 03:09 PM
Hi and welcome! I love your avatar, how sweet!! You would fill out the questionnaire after you purchase and then I'd make your plan for you. But please be aware, we don't do personalized meal plans. I would have to charge a fortune for meal plans and it would drastically reduce the number of people I could help. The custom plans are everything BUT diet (it does have an extensive personalized diet section with tips on what you should eat, just not a day to day diet plan) and then in the coaching service that comes with the plan, I help you on a day to day basis to come up with a plan that will work for you based on foods you like and know how to cook. It's actually much better and more thorough than if I made up some list using recipes and foods you may not even like or be able to find in your area.

You would not want EITHER of those plans, though. You would want the personalized plan listed here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php . That's the one I make for you and it's the one that comes with the coaching where I help you every step of the way.

I would likely have you start off at 1500 and see what happens, esp. since you're on metformin already!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

lavender
May 1st, 2020, 06:36 PM
Okay wonderful! Thank you so much!
I’m excited to start this journey!

1 more question- does that plan require more than a month-6 weeks to be on before you start TTC?

Thanks! X

atomic sagebrush
May 2nd, 2020, 11:27 AM
I can make it for you however long you want to be on it before trying. While I feel we see best results with 12 weeks or more, 6 weeks + has been acceptably good results and in many cases people don't even get pregnant that first month out and you end up with longer on diet/exercise anyway.

babygirl1
May 13th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Hi Atomic!

I am so very thankful my search for swaying for a baby girl has lead me to you! You have a wealth of knowledge and I just feel so privileged to be able to work with you! I have been trying to purchase a personalized sway plan to sway for a baby girl and to have a coach as well and I cannot do it for some reason. I have registered with two different emails and still can’t get in when I login and use my password. I need your help. :)

I have 3 boys and would love to start my plan ASAP as I would like to start ttc in 12 weeks or so. I have had to use clomid for every pregnancy and was successful each time on the first cycle with it. I am currently breastfeeding my 8 month old son (almost 9 months old).

Thank you so much for your assistance! I greatly appreciate it! Can’t wait to purchase the plan and get started on it and have your support! Thank you so much in advance! Xo

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, not sure what happened there.

I will message someone who can help us with this issue!! Thank you so much for your patience and in the meantime please join us in the forums where I can help with your questions in the interim.

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Ok never mind I see you have filled out a questionnaire, I'll have your plan to you as quickly as I possibly can!

babygirl1
May 16th, 2020, 03:12 PM
No problem at all, Atomic! Thank you for your reply! That sounds wonderful! Looking so forward to working with you! [emoji4]
I have been reading the forums and getting more educated on the girl sway. [emoji846]

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2020, 10:55 AM
My pleasure! Looking forward to working with you too!

mummysboybently
May 19th, 2020, 03:13 AM
Hi Atomic
i was just wondering how my sway plan is going :)

atomic sagebrush
May 19th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Hi Atomic
i was just wondering how my sway plan is going :)

It was finished and sent to be posted in your coaching forum several days ago - I'm so sorry I don't know why it was delayed. I'll check with them right away but in the meantime do you want the original?? It is slightly less fancy than the finished version but has all the same stuff in it, plus you'd have it right away. Just message me (by clicking on my username) with your email and I'll send it right away.

babygirl1
May 20th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Hi Atomic, I was just wondering where I should be looking for my personalized sway plan once it’s done?
Thanks so much :)

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Hi Atomic, I was just wondering where I should be looking for my personalized sway plan once it’s done?
Thanks so much :)

It will be reformatted into a downloadable form and posted in the same place your questionnaire is and that will become your private coaching forum. If you want me to send you the original the minute it's done (it's less fancy than the finished version but has all the same stuff in it) just message me by clicking on my user name, and then you can send me your email privately and I'll send you the original ASAP. It sometimes takes an extra day or two to have the reformatting and posting done (I don't do that part)

bijoubarry
July 22nd, 2020, 04:02 PM
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!!

Motherofdragonz
December 1st, 2020, 11:37 AM
X

Jessie123
March 30th, 2021, 04:40 AM
Hello all,
I purchased the complete TTC girl package on Sunday, but have not received any information on how to access any of the material. I did not receive an email and there is nothing under Membership & Subscriptions, except the confirmation that I have a paid subscription.
Who can I turn to for some help on this?
Thanks!
J.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Did you email me yesterday?? If so just tell me what it is you bought and I'll send it all to you.

The person who normally handles stuff like this has just had her daughter in for surgery. So I'll go ahead and help you in the interim, but I need to know what it is you bought so I can get it sent to you!

Ablum
May 16th, 2021, 08:51 AM
Hi Atomic ! I hope this is where I would post for some advice.
I’m 10 months post part with my son. We are trying for a baby girl.
My diet is keto / fasting. Basically LE. I drink 2 black coffees a day and 1-2 coffees with cream and sweet n low. Also a small Diet Coke per night. My ph is 4/4.5 regularly. I’m only taking folate. AF started Friday may 14th. We BD may 15th morning. I should be testing peak around may 26. Should we remain abstinent ? And only one attempt ? Or BD a few times ?
Also any other things I can add in ? Also what about my husband to take to increase swaying pink?

With my son we BD 8 times from af through O. Diet was similar / same.

I assume I can consider myself more active now since having the baby and taking care of him. I am not breast feeding.

Thank you so much for help.

Ablum
May 16th, 2021, 09:12 AM
My diet is keto / fasting. Basically LE. I drink 2 black coffees a day and 1-2 coffees with cream and sweet n low. Also a small Diet Coke per night. My ph is 4/4.5 regularly. I’m only taking folate. AF started Friday may 14th. We BD may 15th morning. I should be testing peak around may 26. Should we remain abstinent ? And only one attempt ? Or BD a few times ?
Also any other things I can add in ? Also what about my husband to take to increase swaying pink?

I assume I can consider myself more active now since having the baby and taking care of him. I am not breast feeding.

PINKwish16
July 2nd, 2021, 11:51 AM

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2021, 02:03 PM

I answered this one in a different thread!

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2021, 02:03 PM

Did you have a question?? I did answer in your Coaching forum too!