PDA

View Full Version : Ok ..,I thinks it's time!!

ams
April 10th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Hi all, well after months actually probably years for researching diet change etc... I think it's d day!!

I got a negative at about 10 on my opk (it had a faint 2nd line) then at 4 think it was a positive def darker and about same as control line!! Cervix is softening !

So when do I dtd??? Tomorrow night? Or Tuesday morning?? I have been doing bsf now so will do that like crazy tomorrow and drink heaps of ural. Gelatin cot etc.... Anything else I should be doing???

Thanks!

Zivic-Bubac
April 10th, 2011, 06:02 AM
That's exciting!!!!
I think the advice is to BD the night of positive OPK. So if I understood well, you got + on 4pm? BD in the night. It's better to be a bit earlier then miss O. Day ( or a bit less) before O sways blue and you have great chances to get pg!:luck:
Maybe you'll find this helpful http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2090-Timing-question

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 07:57 PM
I agree totally! Tonight is the night! Good luck and sending you tons of blue dust!!

skrimpy
April 10th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I would BD tonight too! Good luck to you, lots and lots of blue dust coming your way!

Kris217
April 10th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Good luck, i got a + OPK too so tonight is the night for me too!

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Good luck (good luck to you too Kris!!) I would def go tonight or in the middle of the night/early morning!!!

ams
April 11th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Good luck (good luck to you too Kris!!) I would def go tonight or in the middle of the night/early morning!!!

Thanks guys.... Went with early this morning so 12 hrs after positive! Everything went ok! Bit worried I lost some sperm though but tried really hard!! Sorry tmi alert but I used egg whites, bsf and just seemed so wet!!! Scared I lost it all!!! Have been doing bsf all day ! Proper hips for hour after but when I had shower and did another bsf think some ran out!!! Anyway I dis the best I could and fingers crossed I will keep u posted!!! Good luck everyone else!

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2011, 06:11 PM
By the time an hour has gone by, all those little Elvises have left the building and are well on their way to the egg! Good luck!!

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 11:47 PM
I'm with Atomic!!! They would have ZOOMED up deep inside all those cracks and crevices hehehehe