PDA

View Full Version : It's probably a boy, but I don't care!

LacePrincess
January 28th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Title says it all. :D I've spent the last three months digging out from my latest battle with crippling anxiety/OCD/depression, and a BIG FAT BFP is just........I can't even express.

I could care less what gender it is. Right now it just feels like Heaven smiling down at me. :D

I didn't even care much about testing this month because I was so used to BFN's, and then FF moved my O date forward 2 days and I REALLY thought I was screwed. Well today's temp was up after a dip yesterday and thought what the hey, I'll use an IC. Got a very faint BFP on an IC this afternoon with not very dark pee. Couldn't hold out anymore and tested again this evening and get a very clear dark BFP on a FRER.

My sway went into the toilet in the past few months thanks to trying to fix my mental issues, and the sway had to go. So I won't be surprised if we had another boy, but that's just fine with me if it means I'm happy and not crazy!

Wanting-a-girl
January 28th, 2013, 09:36 PM
congrats on your bfp!!!!! i totally feel the same about the gender too

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2013, 11:07 PM
I'm so happy for you Lace!! Doing a happy happy dance!

WantingPink
January 28th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Congrats on your BFP!!

Charlee
January 29th, 2013, 12:16 AM
CONGRATS! Glad you got some good news to brighten your day :)

Dreamofpink
January 29th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Congratulations Lace!!!!! Such fantastic news and it's great to see you back!!!! Yippee!!!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Cauliflower
January 29th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Congratulations, greast news, must feel awsome!!!!

Salsa
January 29th, 2013, 03:10 AM
Congratulations!!! Wonderful news!!

Ipadmad
January 29th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Brilliant news Lace, I've been waiting for you to post up! Congratulations!!

Mum23boys
January 29th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Congrats hunny I remember after trying a few months and then having my miscarriage I kind of eased up my sway and just thought do u know what all i want is a healthy baby really and here I am .... probably with boy number 4 but at the moment touch wood Im still okw ith that - i am sure GD will creap in at some point but right now and with what happened to the twin im just so pleased to still be pregnant and I hope we can both keep GD at bay.
Congratulations again on being pregnant - I am keeping everything crossed you get your daughter, xxx

True Blue
January 29th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Congratulations on your BFP :cheer:

my4leafclover
January 29th, 2013, 07:59 AM
congrats on your BFP!!

Pangea
January 29th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Congratulations!!

jennaesue
January 29th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Lace! I'm so happy for you! I was actually just wondering about you because I hadn't seen you around much. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

LacePrincess
January 29th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks everyone! It's still hard to believe. Though now I'm freaking out that maybe having a fourth baby is insanity-ville, especially with the two older ones home on a snowday and a cranky tired tantrumy 3yo!

Mum, I'm so so sorry for your loss. :( I hate coming back to the boards to see such terrible news!

rainbowflower
January 29th, 2013, 12:02 PM
congratulations!!

The Anchor
January 29th, 2013, 12:29 PM
:running: O M G!!! When did this happen? CONGRATS!!!

LacePrincess
January 29th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Thanks, Anchor! I just got my BFP yesterday. I've been MIA off the boards because I needed a break over the holidays.

hotdogz&boyz
January 29th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Huge congrats! On being happy and not crazy too ;) Lots of good stuff for you!

cravingsalt
January 29th, 2013, 04:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS again! As you know I was just thinking about you. LOVE the title of your post.

Mrs_P
January 29th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Congratulations Lace what lovely news. And swaying aside you still stand a 50/50 chance at the gender regardless after all swaying is trying to influence the odds, not guaranteeing you anything (even the best boy sways can fail!) so i wouldn't rule anything out yet. The only thing guaranteed is that you'll get the whichever new little member your family needs (regardless of preferences) and i'm sure they'll be a wonderful addition x

LacePrincess
January 30th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Oh I know I'm not 100% guaranteed another boy, Mrs_P. :) But I honestly really, really don't care about gender as long as baby is healthy. My first reaction seeing the BFP was omg, we're INSANE, why did we think we could handle another kid?

Of course this is on a day when the older two were home due to a snow day (and fighting) and the 3yo is smack dab in the middle of SCREAMING TANTRUM stage. So the thought of adding yet another little one to the mix is a little overwhelming atm!

As long as baby is healthy I don't care at all what gender it is. Now I just have to work on getting the 3yo OUT of my bed and convinced that he's not a freaking baby and to potty consistently already. ARGH!!!

And I just saw your siggy, congrats on your expected bundle of pink! That's awesome!