PDA

View Full Version : How do we feel about Ramen Noodles??

mmsgirlie22
April 10th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I'm sitting here eating a bowl and realized they are super salty. Are they good for Boy sways or is there something evil in them to ruin the sway??

nuthinbutpink
April 10th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I would think the sodium alone makes them good for TTC a boy!

Hobbermittens
April 10th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I bet the salt is great! I wonder what others have to say about this.

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Super good for blue!!! Scramble an egg into them for a little protein.

mmsgirlie22
April 10th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Super good for blue!!! Scramble an egg into them for a little protein.

I never thought to add anything to 'em. Thanks Atomic!! Egg sounds really good with them too.

Flava
April 11th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I think plane noodle don't sway right? So noodle with salt must be good for blue. You can always add some tomato juice or spaghetti sauce.:wink:

purplepoet20
April 11th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I ate a lot of Ramen before my 1st son was conceived.

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I think plane noodle don't sway right? So noodle with salt must be good for blue. You can always add some tomato juice or spaghetti sauce.:wink:

Wellll...plain noodles don't sway BUT if you eat just ramen with nothing else, they will make your blood sugar shoot up and then crash (because they are pure carbs without any protein or fiber to slow digestion down) and that low blood sugar can sway pink. So if you do like ramen, eat a little protein along with it for a very boy-friendly meal.

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I never thought to add anything to 'em. Thanks Atomic!! Egg sounds really good with them too.

I used to LIVE on ramen noodles with egg, vinegar, and asparagus (I got a really good deal on asparagus once and ate it for a year afterwards!)