PDA

View Full Version : If you have acne, what gender did you conceive?

shiningstar
January 30th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Silly question but humor me :)

shiningstar
January 30th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Atomic- if you happen to see this I have a question about acne and swaying. I've heard acne can be caused by high testerone levels. However mine clears up any time I happen to be on antibiotics. So that would probably be more of a bacteria issue, right?

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Well, unfortunately it's pretty complex with the acne and so you can have high T and still have pimples get better with antibiotics - we're all covered with bacteria all the time, but the T adds something to the equation that makes the acne form. (namely, oiliness, which can cause your pores to get plugged up and then the bacteria find a happy home where they can set up small civilizations LOL)

My mom has acne off and on and had 2 girls.

This essay is not about your question per se but you may find it helpful
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/5166-mouth-sores-zits.html

rainbowflower
January 30th, 2013, 10:49 AM
I don't have acne (briefly have had it after coming off BCP before), but do have some other signs of high T and I have 2 boys

Wanting-a-girl
January 30th, 2013, 11:46 AM
I don't have acne and not other signs of high T I do have one stray chin hair and I got three boys

Adia
January 30th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I have had terrible bouts of acne with my hormone issues over the years. I have super high testosterone confirmed by both saliva tests and obvious signs such as chin hair, facial hair, body hair, etc.
I have three girls!

Bigwish
January 30th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Well, i'm sensitive for acne (or just some pimples) and i've got two boys... After my second i had to go on a dairy free diet and i also gave up most fast sugars due to a yeast infection and my pimples disappeared. Dairy is famous for causing acne and apparently sugar was it for me too. When i eat healthy in terms of that my body doesn't react bad on any food, my skin reflects my intestinal health (or whatever you name it, LOL)

shiningstar
February 3rd, 2013, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the info Atomic and thank you everyone for the responses! :)

jark22
February 3rd, 2013, 08:40 PM
The only time I've ever had acne has been when I'm preggo. I have all boys.

babydust
February 5th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Bad some acne as a teen. Then it came back a little when I was pregnant with my Ds. With both of my DD's my skin was clear and literally glowed! Haha

Satox3
February 8th, 2013, 11:48 PM
I've dealt with adult acne... Except when I was pregnant with my son. My skin looked great, albeit a little extra greasy.