PDA

View Full Version : So glad I found you guys!!!

fivebabies
April 10th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm over from IG even though I was a newbie there too. So sick of monkeys.

I'm a SAHM of 4 amazing kids. As you can see in my siggie I have 3 boys and 1 girl. I plan on swaying pink for my DD's sake who is dying for a sister, but would loooove another boy. We're better boy parents. LOL

I was told that baby #4 was "100%" girl at 18 weeks then at 22 weeks "just kidding, it's a boy!" Needless to say, DD was crushed and I was bummed too (2 and 2 seemed perfect) but as soon as he was born I was smitten with him (still am) and wouldn't change it for the world.

So, this time I don't want to find out what we're having!!! It'll save anyone and everyone any tiny bit of GD. I know I'll just melt the second I meet them anyways. We've found out with all 4 so this being our last ( :sad: I'd have 10 if I could) I thought it would be more fun.

We won't be trying until Jan/Feb (ok, this Fall if I have my way) so for now I'm learning and putting together my swaying plans!

Can't wait to get to know you all!

familiesr4ever
April 10th, 2011, 05:22 PM
We are trying to give our dd a sister too, I also have 3 boys and 1 girl, same family order as you! Good luck with ttc pink!

fivebabies
April 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM
So fun! I'll be watching your sway/attempts closely then to see if it's "possible". LOL Are you trying right away? :)

Hobbermittens
April 10th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Welcome! Good luck with your sway!

nuthinbutpink
April 10th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Good luck and welcome!

familiesr4ever
April 10th, 2011, 11:21 PM
So fun! I'll be watching your sway/attempts closely then to see if it's "possible". LOL Are you trying right away? :)

We are actually starting HT in the summer, I just finished my testing, and my dh has to do his semen analysis on Friday, after that, we will find out the total pricing and go from there. We are hoping to start cycling in July if all goes well. We have unexplained secondary infertility and that is why my kids are so spaced out in their ages, I tried the swaying last year and I think it is making it impossible for us to get pregnant, girl or boy, so with our issues we are going to try high tech and hope for the best outcome; one or two little girls to add to the mix. You will learn a lot from these ladies though, especially Atomic Sagebrush and Nuthinbutpink, they know a lot about swaying.

DoulaMama
April 11th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Good luck! :luck: And welcome to the site:) I love it here:)

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Welcome!

LolaInLove
April 11th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome and best of luck for another little DD!

Freya
April 11th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Welcome, and GL with your sway :luck: :) .

Flava
April 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2011, 01:17 PM
I love your attitude! Welcome!!

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Welcome