PDA

View Full Version : MEAT: I cant Stand the thought of it!

Elements
January 31st, 2013, 01:44 PM
9 weeks pregnant and i cant stand the smell or even thought of meat. Been like this for quite sometime.
Anyone else had this?
What gender were you carrying?

Rosie85
January 31st, 2013, 02:07 PM
I had that this time around too....I am having a boy. Oddly enough with my first two boys, I craved meat!

The Anchor
January 31st, 2013, 02:33 PM
When I was pregnant with DD, I couldn't even look at meat. I couldn't even be in the house if anyone was cooking it. I did however develop quite a thing for dairy :)

hotdogz&boyz
January 31st, 2013, 03:01 PM
I didnt have this but a good friend of mine did with her fourth pregnancy. She had a boy (her fourth son). She did have quite a thing for sushi later in the pregnancy though, funnily enough.

NearlyDone
February 1st, 2013, 12:47 PM
Iv gone off bacon this time but fine with other meats....quite liking fish which usually is a girl thing for me but gender is still unknown will know by wednesday

Wanting-a-girl
February 1st, 2013, 01:22 PM
Sigh I can barley look at food..... Poor little baby in me... I've lost 7 pounds this month! I have a pregnant meal replacement thing that similar makes maybe you should get those...

Inky
February 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
I can't do meat this pregnancy either.

dloui128
February 4th, 2013, 10:59 AM
I couldn't stand the smell of meat when I was pregnant with both my DDs, with my DS I couldn't get enough burgers, I ate them everyday

CherryBlossom
April 19th, 2013, 08:45 PM
First pregnancy I couldn't stand any meat till around 30 weeks I had some minced meat. But chicken would turn me off so bad!!
Second pregnancy I was turned off anything cooked on the BBQ and lamb!