PDA

View Full Version : No sex-drive at all whatsoever ~ could it indicate gender?

AndreaOD
February 1st, 2013, 04:46 AM
Both with my boys I was ok, had sex regularly, but this time round I dont feel like up for it at all!! Hubby not really happy with it lol but he understands :) Any one else experience this?

Butterfly Spirit
February 1st, 2013, 04:48 AM
I've HATED sex during this pregnancy from start to finish. To start It was because I was SO sick and now I'm so huge.. but he's more turned on than ever..UGH! :(

mummypink
February 1st, 2013, 04:51 AM
I'm the same, mine has completely gone but my hubbies sex drive has gone higher than ever. Not good!! Thankfully he is being very understanding so far. :/

Violet_
February 1st, 2013, 04:53 AM
I'm the same. And I think it is a good indication of a girl. I also thought about posting the same topic a couple of times. Usually we are pretty regular with sex. But I won't let him near me. We have had very rare sex this pregnancy. Poor man, but he does understand. I was different with my boys. I also considered it could be because this baby is a girl.

Sara200884
February 1st, 2013, 09:53 AM
Me too with the boys my sex drive wAs quite high it was hubby that was scared of hurting me or baby!! This time round I can't bear it I even go to bed early so as not to encourage him lol!! Hope this is sign its a girl!! Find out tomorrow ill let ya know xx

NearlyDone
February 1st, 2013, 12:31 PM
I had no sex drive with 4+5(and this one lol) and they were girl/boy

Princess of Pink
February 1st, 2013, 03:49 PM
I was like a sex maniac when I was pregnant with all of my girls and often DH would complain to "leave him alone, isn't once a day enough!!" lol

Don't believe that one for a minute!!

cvd
February 1st, 2013, 04:06 PM
I don't think it indicates gender, with DS1 I was raging - constantly bugging DH from the beginning to the very very end. This time, with DS2, I really don't like doing it aaat all, I don't want him near me! If I do agree, I tell him to make it INCREDIBLY quick. Luckily for him, he has no problem doing that or we'd never have sex LOL