PDA

View Full Version : Calcium...

Huds
February 1st, 2013, 05:50 AM
Hi I was looking through some successful blue sways.. Some have gone on a diet where they avoided dairy product and then there were some who didn't... I'm confused?

Do we eat dairy or not? Does this sway blue?

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2013, 08:24 AM
I'm going to answer this in depth in your sway forum for you and it will be included in your plan.

There is conflicting info on calcium and swaying. I believe and have data to back up, that calcium sways blue to some extent and should NOT be avoided for blue swayers. It is terrible for health and fertility to do so.

There's another diet out there where they limit calcium for swaying blue. It looks successful, but my very strong belief is that the reason why it seems successful is because people eat a lot of red meat and fruits and veg on it and those things sway blue. The calcium is just a coincidence, it's the diet that sways, and the HE Diet is better.

Huds
February 1st, 2013, 08:44 AM
Thanks for clearing this for me. Looking forward to my plan. Im still having dairy products and have now gone to full fat.

This morning i had porridge (made with milk) added peanut putter and honey. Also a glass of v8 juice
Snack - 2 multiseed ryvita with hummos with green tea.

Lunch i had a roll with tuna, mayo, pickle and raw spinach. I had a banana too. For drink - glass of water with fresh lemon.

Now its 1.43pm and im having coconut water.

Am i doing ok or should i add or change anything?

Huds
February 1st, 2013, 10:25 AM
We plan to TTC in March.. Do you think i have a chance of swaying?

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2013, 11:57 AM
We plan to TTC in March.. Do you think i have a chance of swaying?

Yes, a good chance!!! :)

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2013, 12:01 PM
Thanks for clearing this for me. Looking forward to my plan. Im still having dairy products and have now gone to full fat.

This morning i had porridge (made with milk) added peanut putter and honey. Also a glass of v8 juice
Snack - 2 multiseed ryvita with hummos with green tea.

Lunch i had a roll with tuna, mayo, pickle and raw spinach. I had a banana too. For drink - glass of water with fresh lemon.

Now its 1.43pm and im having coconut water.

Am i doing ok or should i add or change anything?

Plan is done and has been sent to be posted hopefully within 24 hours.

Your diet looks very nice to me!!

Huds
February 1st, 2013, 12:03 PM
Plan is done and has been sent to be posted hopefully within 24 hours.

Your diet looks very nice to me!!

Woohoo!! Thank u.. Cant wait to get going

afy
February 1st, 2013, 07:28 PM
Huds your diet looks fab! By the way the hummous you ate did it have any protein? Because the one I brought had 0g protein lol I'm not sure if its suppose to hVe any or not! I'm sure it's made out of chickpeas..

And the calcium I read alot of sways where it's either calcium from diary or calcium from diary avoided! But I think all in all calcium is better and much more healthier for a diet and especially if your looking to conceive..

afy
February 1st, 2013, 07:30 PM
I'm going to answer this in depth in your sway forum for you and it will be included in your plan.

There is conflicting info on calcium and swaying. I believe and have data to back up, that calcium sways blue to some extent and should NOT be avoided for blue swayers. It is terrible for health and fertility to do so.

There's another diet out there where they limit calcium for swaying blue. It looks successful, but my very strong belief is that the reason why it seems successful is because people eat a lot of red meat and fruits and veg on it and those things sway blue. The calcium is just a coincidence, it's the diet that sways, and the HE Diet is better.

Yes please do AS because this boggled my mind at the beginning too but I'm still sticking to diary! Would be nice to read up about it in depth.

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2013, 07:47 AM
Huds your diet looks fab! By the way the hummous you ate did it have any protein? Because the one I brought had 0g protein lol I'm not sure if its suppose to hVe any or not! I'm sure it's made out of chickpeas..

And the calcium I read alot of sways where it's either calcium from diary or calcium from diary avoided! But I think all in all calcium is better and much more healthier for a diet and especially if your looking to conceive..

afy, a lot of times they measure the serving size as very small where the hummus is concerned, like a tiny dab. If you eat a normal sized blob of hummus it will have some protein in it. Hummus is great for blue.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/610-calcium-conundrum-controversial.html Here is the essay about calcium and swaying, this is three parts and there are links in the first one to the other two.

Huds
February 2nd, 2013, 08:27 AM

Hey hun, just reading the tub- quarter of a pot (41.75g) contains 3.1g protein and 4.5g of carbs. The one i love is jalapeno and red pepper houmous. Yes its madeout of chickpeas. I have it with two multiseed ryvitas (yum) this has per slice 1.5g of protein and 5.7g of carbs. I have this with a cup of green tea

Huds
February 2nd, 2013, 08:27 AM

Hey hun, just reading the tub- quarter of a pot (41.75g) contains 3.1g protein and 4.5g of carbs. The one i love is jalapeno and red pepper houmous. Yes its madeout of chickpeas. I have it with two multiseed ryvitas (yum) this has per slice 1.5g of protein and 5.7g of carbs. I have this with a cup of green tea

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2013, 09:40 AM

this is perfect!!!

afy
February 2nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
Mmmmmmm I love hummous ! What company is yours ? Mine was sabra.. I got it from Costco that said 0g protein! AS do you know of any other homous out there we could buy?

Huds
February 2nd, 2013, 04:33 PM
Mmmmmmm I love hummous ! What company is yours ? Mine was sabra.. I got it from Costco that said 0g protein! AS do you know of any other homous out there we could buy?

So do i! I get mine from Tesco's.. Hmm not sure if u can get it from where u are

Pearl327
February 5th, 2013, 03:25 AM

mmmm I used to eat this one regularly too with the new multiseed ryvita thins. I cannot handle the spicy one now that the heartburn is kicking in

Huds
February 5th, 2013, 04:03 AM
mmmm I used to eat this one regularly too with the new multiseed ryvita thins. I cannot handle the spicy one now that the heartburn is kicking in

I love this one too... Its the only one i buy. Ahhhh noooo hate heartburn..!!! I had alot in my pregnancys too. Those ryvita this are lovely. Pearl how many grams of porridge did u used to have?

Cinss
February 5th, 2013, 05:23 AM
I was putting 1/2 cup of oats in my brekky smoothie every day.

Pearl327
February 5th, 2013, 09:16 AM
I love this one too... Its the only one i buy. Ahhhh noooo hate heartburn..!!! I had alot in my pregnancys too. Those ryvita this are lovely. Pearl how many grams of porridge did u used to have?

I had between 50 and 75g of porridge. I have a measuring scoop that came with the flahavans quick oats and one scoop is 25g I use the flahavans organic oats since last June.

Huds
February 5th, 2013, 09:34 AM
I had between 50 and 75g of porridge. I have a measuring scoop that came with the flahavans quick oats and one scoop is 25g I use the flahavans organic oats since last June.

Is this brand made with water or milk? And two heaps of peanut butter..

Is your vegi meal recipes on here? Just want an idea thanks

Pearl327
February 5th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Is this brand made with water or milk? And two heaps of peanut butter..

Is your vegi meal recipes on here? Just want an idea thanks

You can make it with either. I have always made my porridge with milk. I used whole super milk. Which is just regular milk with extra vitamins and minerals. Avonmore make it. It is an Irish dairy co-op so not sure if it is available in the uk

Pearl327
February 5th, 2013, 11:24 AM
My veggie meals on on the TTC boy dream member forum

Huds
February 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I was putting 1/2 cup of oats in my brekky smoothie every day.

Oh really.. Could u tell me what u put in your smoothie?and how much? Did u have this as your breakfast... Then snack abit later? Just trying to make different things so i get a variety in my diet :-)

Huds
February 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM
My veggie meals on on the TTC boy dream member forum

Would i get access to this.. Ive paid for personalised plan thats all

Thanks and ill check out the porridge. Hopefully tescos might do it

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2013, 01:00 PM

It's just that you need to eat a larger portion size is all.

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Would i get access to this.. Ive paid for personalised plan thats all

Thanks and ill check out the porridge. Hopefully tescos might do it

the Dream Members is separate from the Personalize Plan, I'm sorry.

Huds
February 5th, 2013, 03:49 PM
the Dream Members is separate from the Personalize Plan, I'm sorry.

Ok no probs thank u

Cinss
February 5th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Oh really.. Could u tell me what u put in your smoothie?and how much? Did u have this as your breakfast... Then snack abit later? Just trying to make different things so i get a variety in my diet :-)

Put in blender -

1/2 cup oats
1/2 almond milk
2 scoops choc protein powder (protowhey)
1 cup frozen berries
2 tablespoons greek yogurt

This was my breakfast daily

I added some more in your other thread too - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/25674-recipe-ideas.html

Huds
February 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Put in blender -

1/2 cup oats
1/2 almond milk
2 scoops choc protein powder (protowhey)
1 cup frozen berries
2 tablespoons greek yogurt

This was my breakfast daily

I added some more in your other thread too - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/25674-recipe-ideas.html
Thank u