PDA

View Full Version : Psychics?

atomic sagebrush
December 28th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Who did you go to for a prediction? Were they accurate?

prettyinpink18
January 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I had a reading by Sloan Bella and by Tricia and they were both wrong. Both saw a 3rd boy for me. These are both psychics who other girls I knew swore by as being really accurate. Glad they were wrong for me.

I know this is foolish, but the owt's really sucked me in when I was pregnant with dd. Everything from the ring test, Chinese gender chart, heart rate, bw for the sequential screen and nub etc., all pointed to girl. But the psychics said boy, so I was a wreck leading up until we knew for sure.

crystal-light
January 17th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Cheri22 got it right for DS3.

lindi
April 26th, 2011, 01:44 AM
I went to an amazing psychic - seriously- he got so many many things right- several years ago who said that I was going to have one girl. Well, I have a son. So, almost everything right.

DoulaMama
April 26th, 2011, 01:47 AM
I've talked to numerous psychics...only one has been good. Sister Haven got everything right...and has predicted a girl for my fourth. She was amazing. I have zero info out there with my name, email addy etc so i really think she is the real deal. She guessed what I'm doing in life, that I home school my kids, how and where my kids are born....it was all pretty unreal.
I really hope she's right. :D :HH:

Flava
April 27th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Cheri22 and she was wrong. She said DD4 will be a boy.

Flava
April 27th, 2011, 01:49 PM
doulamama who is sister haven?

DoulaMama
April 27th, 2011, 03:54 PM
http://sisterhaven.webs.com/

Here is her page. It looks like she's not doing readings right now :( I have to say that she's amazing!

LolaInLove
April 28th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I saw a psychic in person in Atlanta when I was there many years ago. It was when I was about to leave my husband, and didn't have my kids with me. I thought it would be a good test to see if she was for real, because I didn't have a diaper bag or look like a "mommy" in particular that day, kinda dressed fun and funky and was out on the town by myself. So, she says that there was negative energy in my wedding ring, without me even asking her a question. Then, she says for me to ask her something. I say, "Will I have children?" Not MORE, just a plain question as if I had none so far. She says, "You have 2, either the girls or the boys now, I can't tell which one, but you will have the other set someday." I almost fell out of my chair!!!!!!

DoulaMama
April 28th, 2011, 02:40 PM
I saw a psychic in person in Atlanta when I was there many years ago. It was when I was about to leave my husband, and didn't have my kids with me. I thought it would be a good test to see if she was for real, because I didn't have a diaper bag or look like a "mommy" in particular that day, kinda dressed fun and funky and was out on the town by myself. So, she says that there was negative energy in my wedding ring, without me even asking her a question. Then, she says for me to ask her something. I say, "Will I have children?" Not MORE, just a plain question as if I had none so far. She says, "You have 2, either the girls or the boys now, I can't tell which one, but you will have the other set someday." I almost fell out of my chair!!!!!!

Whoa! Spooky!!! I love this kind of stuff! I'm so convinced that the psychic I got a reading from is right....it almost makes me want to just go for it and not sway. But then the rational part of my brain goes "DON'T DO IT!!". LOL
I think that's so awesome that you got a reading like that!! 2 boys in your future....how cool would that be??!!
On another note, I'm getting an Angel reading done this Sunday:) I'll let you gals know what she sees!

DoulaMama
May 2nd, 2011, 01:30 AM
Well, I saw a local Angel reader today:) She was amazing! She saw and described my Nana to a T! She looked into what she calls my "baby bubble" and saw 1-2 more children. She said for sure 1 more. She said she's 90% sure it's going to be a girl. She guessed I had 3 boys and that I was really wanting to have a little girl. She said around 1 year before she's here...which totally works with my summer conception times:) We'll see I guess! Anyway, I'm feeling at peace for the moment which doesn't happen often. Maybe relying on the divine is just what I need to do:) Who knows.

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 03:08 AM
Hope it comes true for you DM! =)

LolaInLove
May 2nd, 2011, 09:30 AM
Oh, DM, that's awesome! Hope they are right! (Although I'd just like ONE boy!).

Belle
May 4th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I saw a great psychic and she is blind which made me feel abit scared but she got everything correct in my life including house situation (renovating) work and both my boys that one looks like me and one my husband. She told me I was going to have a girl next and have curly blonde hair like my mums I was in total shock how would she know that mum has curly hair and a natural blonde both my husband and I and the kids have straight Dark brown hair so I guess time will tell I must add she didn't mention my angel babies

DoulaMama
May 4th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Thank you girls! You're very sweet!

ThreeLittleCritters
May 10th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I've used Sister Haven. I was impressed but she was off in regards with kids. She did a pretty accurate description of DS3's personality and said that we would have a boy and a girl down the road. She said 2 boys and 1 girl for me. We have 3 boys so she's off with that.

BUT she did a REALLY great job with other areas of our lives. She was very accurate with our finances, DH's personality and his job. She was also accurate in that I'm taking college classes and when I will be done with school. Overall she was pretty good and I enjoyed my reading.