PDA

View Full Version : Aqua's Bubs Nub for my GenderDreaming friends

Aqua
April 11th, 2011, 10:00 AM
UPDATE - ITS a BOY! from the 17th week ultrasound . Thank you all.. Just feels great

Hi Folks,

I had my U/S on Friday. We did not expect the Peri to take a guess on our gender but to our surprise she did. She also did a butt shot which I thought was too early for 12.2 weeks. I request you ladies to take a look and let me know your opinion and please let me know which one among the 2 pictures is more accurate in determining. Thanks for looking.

The scratched out part on the butt shot is the perinatologist's guess.

purplepoet20
April 11th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Looks a little early for me to tell... Are you getting another one done at 17-20wks?

ELP
April 11th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Very boyish Aqua, GL!!!!!!!

Aqua
April 11th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Thanks ELP. I think I'll get one at 18-20 weeks purple.

Mphillips76
April 11th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I'm guessing the Dr said boy, right?

LolaInLove
April 11th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I'm DYING OVER HERE, AQUA!!!! What did the dr say??? I suck at guessing on nubs, but that looks like a bulbous thing there, like a wiener!!!!

nuthinbutpink
April 11th, 2011, 11:29 AM
That is a BOY! My DS was an OBVIOUS boy at 13 weeks...no girl has balls! Congrats! AND the nub is straight up!!! YAY!!!

LolaInLove
April 11th, 2011, 11:31 AM
That is a BOY! My DS was an OBVIOUS boy at 13 weeks...no girl has balls! Congrats! AND the nub is straight up!!! YAY!!!

HOLY CRAP! Another boy for the CBBC!

boyjoy
April 11th, 2011, 11:33 AM
wow Aqua!! It s so exciting.. Nub shot is boyish and potty shot, too early to say something but looks like a little turtle :) Potty shot s not reliable but nub is a boy nub. What did peri say!!??

nuthinbutpink
April 11th, 2011, 11:35 AM
And, Aqua, did you post your sway here? If not, please do so!

boyjoy
April 11th, 2011, 11:38 AM
You are 5 weeks away of the anatomic scan, it s not so far away! Hope you ll get a confirmation ::D I am happy like it s my own nub shot :D

Flava
April 11th, 2011, 12:03 PM
That's a :xy:

Aqua
April 11th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I'm DYING OVER HERE, AQUA!!!! What did the dr say??? I suck at guessing on nubs, but that looks like a bulbous thing there, like a wiener!!!!

Lol.. Lola. I am beginning to learn about the nub thing too. When I saw the first time on U/S room, I thought there was no nub...lol I have updated what the peri said on the top with the picture.:))
Thanks you.

Aqua
April 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
:)) so sweet thanks Boyjoy. I really hope. I know the nub is 80% guess and not 100%. I am sure your own nub shot will have the same responses. The Peri said she is very comfortable guessing boy but not to paint the room and I agree. I really hope the 3 marbles in the butt shot is what she thinks it is and not a cord or something and we have a healthy lil one. I'll keep you guys updated after the anotomy scan.

Thanks guys for the responses. Every one agreed with the Peri over at monkeyland n plum too. I'll make sure that I'll post the sway details by end of day today.

LolaInLove
April 11th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Well, if you have unanimous :xy: guesses, I would say you know what that little bub is!

begonia
April 11th, 2011, 02:23 PM
AQUA!!!! That DEFINITELY doesn't look girlish :-) Personally I think the nub shot is most convincing for me, and I think you might have your little fella in there! I am SO EXCITED for you love! Do keep us posted, but for now I am totally believing in blue for you. Go CBBC girls!

Aqua
April 11th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Thank you Begonia. Love the CBBC girls. I want to believe it 100% Lola, I am just holding myself back and tryin not to be excited and happy because now I am scared of other things, non gender related. Thinking I could affect something else. I am getting so paranoid that I am planning to get a home doppler now. I am trying to just relax and not think negetive thoughts.

begonia
April 11th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I highly rec the home doppler Aqua! They are so inexpensive to rent but so great for peace of mind.

LolaInLove
April 11th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Thank you Begonia. Love the CBBC girls. I want to believe it 100% Lola, I am just holding myself back and tryin not to be excited and happy because now I am scared of other things, non gender related. Thinking I could affect something else. I am getting so paranoid that I am planning to get a home doppler now. I am trying to just relax and not think negetive thoughts.

Is everything ok w the baby? Well, I kwym about not wanting to believe it 100%, I will be the same way! I hope all is ok....and I kwym about the negative thoughts, too. I keep telling my DH that I assume I'm not actually pg until I see a live baby at my 8 wk appt on the 20th (even though I am eating and acting pregnant, and am, really....). He gets upset with me....I just don't want to get my hopes up. But, I will say, that I've looked at zillions of these nub guessing posts and most of the time when there is a unanimous vote, it is right. HUGS- try not to worry and go for a doppler if it will make you feel more at ease!

Aqua
April 11th, 2011, 03:42 PM
The baby is fine and healthy. Its heart beat was 150 at 7.4 and 153 at the NT scan. Peri said everything looks good. Its just my head is playing with me. I think the swaying must have messed us girls up. Lol.. It was such a breeze when I was pg with DD... carefree and enjoyed each day.
I had the same thoughts as you Lola before going to the 7.4 week scan, even though I was throwing up everyday and still doing that.
I am glad you guys are here so I can express these things cos DH gets bugged since he is a very +ve person. When I asked him if he was shocked when the tech said boy. He was like "Whats there to be shocked about, its either this one or the other" .. jeez! The guys don't think too much and I think we women do.

I'll go ahead with that doppler. Thanks girls.

Mykids
April 11th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I am guessing Boy too. Congrats!

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 05:42 PM
OMG Soooooo excited for you Aqua!!!! Have you posted your sway up yet so we can take a look?

laury1986
April 12th, 2011, 10:12 AM
that is a definite boy nub :) congrats.

believinginblue
April 12th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Wow!! that is amazing to see! you are a lucky girl! also wanting to see your sway!

Aqua
April 13th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks you so much for all your replies girls :).

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 08:46 PM
There's no denying you've got a bouncing baby boy cooking in there!:fx:

lightofmylife
April 25th, 2011, 10:37 AM
OMG ...... yayayy :)............ i am sure its ur BOY there :) :) ,,, really very very happy for you :)

Aqua
April 29th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Hey Light! So good to see your here.. I hope you are right. I am avoiding to think about the actual scan right now cos it makes me extremly nervous. Thanks.

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 06:59 AM
When is your next scan?

Aqua
May 3rd, 2011, 09:40 AM
Hey TTC5.. I am not sure. My next doctor's appointment in 2 days away and I am going to insist and demand on a 20th week anotomy scan. His office had told us that he does anotomy scans at 28th weeks. Thats too late in my opinion. After 12th, thats the next one!!! jeez. But I am still thinking how to convince him to give me a anotomy at 20th. If he agrees it would be end of this month.
I wanted to go for the private ones, but here they need doctor's authorization and he did not give me one :(

Foxy
May 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Looks like a boy!! Congrats!!

starider7707
May 12th, 2011, 11:09 PM
All Boy!:xy:

Aqua
May 16th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Thank you to all the lovely ladies for chiming in. You were all correct. We had a 17th week gender scan and its def our lil boy. :)

nuthinbutpink
May 16th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Congratulations!

Flava
May 16th, 2011, 10:04 AM
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2816/2816107j4w6o9b6ty.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Roonarpia
May 16th, 2011, 10:26 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Hobbermittens
May 16th, 2011, 10:48 AM
That is so awesome!! Congrats!! You must be over the moon!

LolaInLove
May 16th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Oh YAY Aqua! Congrats!!! (We knew it all along, though!) :wink:

Aqua
May 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM
That is so awesome!! Congrats!! You must be over the moon!

Thank you Hobber. The feeling initially was disbelief and I have calmed down now and being cool.. lol

Aqua
May 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Oh YAY Aqua! Congrats!!! (We knew it all along, though!) :wink:

Thanks a bunch sweety. You sure did :)

Thank you Nuthinbutpink, flava and roon.

atomic sagebrush
May 22nd, 2011, 09:00 AM
Aqua I'm so excited for you! HUGE congrats!!!!

begonia
May 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM
Thrilled for you!!!! :-) I'm with Lola, I never had a doubt! Congrats to you!

aabroo
May 23rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
OMG Aqua!Huge Congrats!I am so happy for you!

Zivic-Bubac
May 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
Congratulations once again huni!!!:cheer:

Go team blue!!!!

Aqua
May 24th, 2011, 11:56 AM
OMG Aqua!Huge Congrats!I am so happy for you!

Hey aabroo.. Thanks a bunch dear. Glad to see you here. Seeing your tickler.. good to see that everything is all well. All the best to you. How are you feeling?

Aqua
May 24th, 2011, 11:56 AM
You are always the peppy one Zivic... haha.. thanks a bunch. Thank you Begonia sweets.

My Fabulous Children
May 28th, 2011, 01:50 AM
So happy for you hun, HUGE congrats to you and your family!!!